Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Introduce yourself to the community! -Zambia

Welcome to the Zambia community and to Philanthropy University @Mwenyamarkkaps !!

It is wonderful to have you here. Do you have any questions or ideas you would like to discuss with this community?

Perhaps others ( @all ) would like to join the conversation too!

Thanks again for posting. We're excited to have you here!

M
    1 Reply
  • My name is Brian Chipasha, a youth worker living in Zambia's Copperbelt Province, Ndola city. I work for the Zambia Youth Achiever's Link an organization focused on improving youth livelihoods through entrepreneurship, leadership and governance development and support.
    I'm working as the Executive President of Zambia Youth Achiever's Link and my role is to provide strategic direction to the management and project teams of the organization. I'm responsible for overseeing the administration, programs and strategic plan of the organization. Other key duties include fundraising, marketing, and community outreach and I report to the Advisory Board.
    I have joined with this community to be able to learn new skills key to the growth and sustainability of my organization and also network with others and tap into a wide array of opportunities.

• My name is Mwenya Kapasa, living in Zambia's Copper belt Province, Ndola city. I pursuit my bachelors degree in special education with mathematics at the university of Zambia waiting for the result and graduation which will be in the early 2019. Am current not working but pushing for internship. am courageous enough and my ambition is to involve myself in organization focused on improving livelihoods of youth through guidance and counselling as to cover up the loud call as youths in schools, church and communities needs guidance and counselling because of the coming of technology. this in turn will bring about development and innovative youths. I have joined with this community to learn new skills key to the growth and sustainability of my organization and also network with others and expose my self to wide opportunities.

1 Reply
  • Staff

@mwenyamarkkaps said in Introduce yourself to the community! -Zambia:

My name is Mwenya Kapasa, living in Zambia's Copper belt Province, Ndola city. I pursuit my bachelors degree in special education with mathematics at the university of Zambia waiting for the result and graduation which will be in the early 2019. Am current not working but pushing for internship. am courageous enough and my ambition is to involve myself in organization focused on improving livelihoods of youth through guidance and counselling as to cover up the loud call as youths in schools, church and communities needs guidance and counselling because of the coming of technology. this in turn will bring about development and innovative youths. I have joined with this community to learn new skills key to the growth and sustainability of my organization and also network with others and expose my self to wide opportunities.

Welcome to the Zambia community and to Philanthropy University @Mwenyamarkkaps !!

It is wonderful to have you here. Do you have any questions or ideas you would like to discuss with this community?

Perhaps others ( @all ) would like to join the conversation too!

Thanks again for posting. We're excited to have you here!

• Hello everyone. My name is Kenneth Nkandu from Copperbelt province of Zambia. I completed my Bachelors degree in Chemical Engineering in 2015 and i wish to do a Masters in Project Management. I have experience in both social and technical fields and i have done a number of projects such as Environmental and social Impact assessments as well as a number of market and technical surveys. I enjoy the M&E course because i feel it will give me a great foundation for my Masters degree.

• Am Perry Mwaba, Executive Director of Oscula Limited. I posses a BBA, and an MBA student with MANCOSA. I live in Zambia on Copperbelt in the city of Kitwe. I joined the community to Aquent myself with new skills and procedures of M& E Planning.

L
    1 Reply
  • Staff

Welcome everyone, it is great to have you here! I hope you will use this community as a way to connect with others in Zambia doing great work or seeking to make a positive impact in their communities :)

C
    1 Reply
  • @mark_g said in Introduce yourself to the community! -Zambia:

Welcome everyone, it is great to have you here! I hope you will use this community as a way to connect with others in Zambia doing great work or seeking to make a positive impact in their communities :)

Thank you

L
    1 Reply
  • @ceeclayton said in Introduce yourself to the community! -Zambia:

@mark_g said in Introduce yourself to the community! -Zambia:

Thank you

Oh, yes! It's good to connect with others, thanks!

• @perrymwaba said in Introduce yourself to the community! -Zambia:

Am Perry Mwaba, Executive Director of Oscula Limited. I posses a BBA, and an MBA student with MANCOSA. I live in Zambia on Copperbelt in the city of Kitwe. I joined the community to Aquent myself with new skills and procedures of M& E Planning.

That's great Ba Perry! I am Leo Kangwa working in Southern Province, as a town planning officer. Glad to connect with you Sir, and learn M&E together.

F
    1 Reply
  • how is the study in here done ,and how do iget the study material

• Hai, my name is Mwaka Ntankula. I work for a pharmaceutical company called Levant Biotech Company Limited based in Lusaka. I have joined with this community to be able to learn new skills key to the growth and sustainability of my organization and also network with others and expose myself to wide opportunities.

• Hello my name is wathani Mwanza, I joined this program to acquire and sharpen my skill and knowledge in human relations and communications. I currently hold a diploma In Human resource management and a bachelor s degree in progress though on job seeker mode

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.