Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• NEEDS AND WANTS

My name is Odunayo Bakare a business development service provider working with Silvertime Resources Enterprises .Student of Global Social Entrepreneurship at Philanthropy University anticipating for a Certificate of Achievement. Am from Nigeria.
    I believe all the modules leant from my course will be valueable for me and my team to solve the problem related to loan default through Resources require when applying for loan among active poor in the community serving. I will try to lecture on the NEEDS
    of people when applying for soft loan in any microfinance institutions instead of going for wants which can not make their ventures to be sustainable to create problems in repayment of loan. But if intending loanees understand between NEEDS and WANTS they will have assumption of OUTPUT and positive OUTCOME on profit maximising. This will enable them have sustainable investment and encourage saving.

B
    1 Reply
  • @BakareOdunayo said in NEEDS AND WANTS:

My name is Odunayo Bakare a business development service provider working with Silvertime Resources Enterprises .Student of Global Social Entrepreneurship at Philanthropy University anticipating for a Certificate of Achievement. Am from Nigeria.
    I believe all the modules leant from my course will be valueable for me and my team to solve the problem related to loan default through Resources require when applying for loan among active poor in the community serving. I will try to lecture on the NEEDS
    of people when applying for soft loan in any microfinance institutions instead of going for wants which can not make their ventures to be sustainable to create problems in repayment of loan. But if intending loanees understand between NEEDS and WANTS they will have assumption of OUTPUT and positive OUTCOME on profit maximising. This will enable them have sustainable investment and encourage saving.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.