Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Introduce yourself to the community! -Tunisia

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the Tunisia community of practice! My name is Jason and I’m a community manager here at Philanthropy University.

Please use this topic to introduce yourselves to everyone else in the community. What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?

S
    1 Reply
  • Ahlan wa sahlan @rouakrimi! Great to have you in the Tunisia Community of Practice :)

Where in Tunisia do you live? What sort of work do you do?

• @jason said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

Ahlan wa sahlan @rouakrimi! Great to have you in the Tunisia Community of Practice :)

Hi Jason!
    Thanks for your warm welcome. I live in Tunis. I attended Philanthropy University's previous classes and I am really excited to be here!

1 Reply
  • @rouakrimi said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

@jason said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

Ahlan wa sahlan @rouakrimi! Great to have you in the Tunisia Community of Practice :)

Hi Jason!
    Thanks for your warm welcome. I live in Tunis. I attended Philanthropy University's previous classes and I am really excited to be here!

Lovely to have you back Rouakrimi! What was your experience like with Philanthropy University's previous classes? Which are you now signed up for?

• I think you can contact this website : www.jamaity.org they post about things that are related to civil society etc...

• Thank you so much, Jason!

My name is Balkis and I live in Sfax. I am currently interning full time for two NGOs as a global affairs intern and peace Synergist. I am taking classes with you guys! I t is so great to be here :)

N
    2 Replies
  • @balkis_chaabane said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

Thank you so much, Jason!

My name is Balkis and I live in Sfax. I am currently interning full time for two NGOs as a global affairs intern and peace Synergist. I am taking classes with you guys! I t is so great to be here :)

Hi Balkis! ( @balkis_chaabane ) Welcome!

My name is Mark ( @Mark_G ) and I am a Community Associate at Philanthropy University.

It is great to have you here. What classes are you taking? What NGOs are you working for?

• Hi Mr Jason and all our classmates. I am Fathi form Tunisia. I live in Tunis the capital of Tunisia. I am a director of Distance and online Formation at the National School of Administration of Tunis. I am so glad to be with all of you in this plateform. My greetings to all the community and especially to Philanthropy University's reponsables and staff.

• Welcome @Fathi, it is wonderful to have you here!

Are there any questions or ideas that you would like to discuss with this community?

@all, can others join me in welcoming @Fathi?

• Hey Guys!!
    I am Nada from Tunisia, I live in the capital Tunis, I study marketing aster degree at IHEC (Institut of high commercial studies) and I work as a projects and grants coordinator at LEVEL1 (coworking space and incubator)
    It is nice to be among you! I hope we can collaborate and even extend the connections by taking them to the professional field in real life!

1 Reply
  • @zaafranada said in Introduce yourself to the community! -Tunisia:

Hey Guys!!
    I am Nada from Tunisia, I live in the capital Tunis, I study marketing aster degree at IHEC (Institut of high commercial studies) and I work as a projects and grants coordinator at LEVEL1 (coworking space and incubator)
    It is nice to be among you! I hope we can collaborate and even extend the connections by taking them to the professional field in real life!

Welcome @Zaafranada, thank you for introducing yourself! I hope that you can connect with others off the platform as well :)

• @balkis_chaabane said in Introduce yourself to the community! -Tunisia:

Thank you so much, Jason!

Hey Balkis!
    I feel like I know you from somewhere. :)

-Nada

• @Jason said in Introduce yourself to the community! -Tunisia:

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the Tunisia community of practice! My name is Jason and I’m a community manager here at Philanthropy University.

Please use this topic to introduce yourselves to everyone else in the community. What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?

Hi everybody! i'm syrine from tunisia. I live in the capital tunis and i'm pursuing my studies in master's degree in the higher institute of human science of tunis. I heard a lot about philanthropy university and i would like to join your community and to attend your courses. I'm looking forward to broadening my knowledge :)

• Hi,
    My name is Nidhal, I am from Medenine, Tunisia and I am a Master degree student in English studies. I am taking part in different NGOs like JCI, Handhala for human rights and an alumnus of ALINOV for social entrepreneurship program. I am a digital marketing enthusiast, thus, I am working as a Content Manager with a digital marketing agency in Tunis.

• Hi everyone
    I'm Symphorien , i live in Medina Jedida in The gervernorat of Ben Arousse
    Currently i'm student and the reason why I choose this site is that i want to develop my soft skill.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.