Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Would you prefer to pay N35 for a safe 'free and fair' election.

This is a survey (market research) I want us all to participate in this, the aim is to enable me to build a solution system for electoral reform in Nigeria and Africa as a whole.

Voting has been a problem in Nigeria and I guess all of Africa as a whole. We have trusted so much in a system or panel of judges who have continuously failed us. I guess its time we take this trust from them and put it in the hands of immutable computer code.

Im buidling a decentralized mobile app that will help us achieve a transparent and immutable voting system that the people can trust, an app that will allow you vote from the comforts of your homes and offices, an app that will allow you go around your businesses or functions without being restricted because of election.

This app will save so many lives from election killings, this app will save the Nigeria government so much expense they put into conducting these elections.

This app will generate an income of over N25 Billion Naira for the government, in every four years.

Kindly comment on your view about this idea and tell me if it's feasible and potentially viable.

BT Amadi.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.