Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Introduce yourself to the community!

Welcome to the Zimbabwe community of practice! My name is Jason and I’m a community manager here at Philanthropy University.

Please use this topic to introduce yourselves to everyone else in the community. What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?

P
    S
    2 Replies
  • Hi, my name is Tich Majena from Shuva Africa, based in Harare, passionate about inclusive development, hoping to linkup with fellow change makers!

1 Reply
  • @tich said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

Hi, my name is Tich Majena from Shuva Africa, based in Harare, passionate about inclusive development, hoping to linkup with fellow change makers!

Welcome Tich! Great to meet you and lovely to have you here on the Zimbabwe community of practice :)

What sort of work does Shuva Africa do? What is your role?

• Welcome @Bryt! Would you be able to share some about yourself? Where in Zimbabwe do you live and what do you do for work?

• @jason said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

Welcome to the Zimbabwe community of practice! My name is Jason and I’m a community manager here at Philanthropy University.

Please use this topic to introduce yourselves to everyone else in the community. What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?

@jason said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

Please use this topic to introduce yourselves to everyone else in the community. What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community? Hi everyone! My name is Patricia Masocha. I am Entreprenuer for the past 26 years. I am passionate about empowerment of women! My other passion is the the environment, planting trees, grasses, shrubs, beautifying the environment. I joined this community because I would like to find ways to empower disadvantaged women, help them start projects that can sustain them and their families!

• I live in Harare and my greatest desire is to find an organisation that can help me to start income generation projects for marginalized women

1 Reply
  • @pmas1958 said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

I live in Harare and my greatest desire is to find an organisation that can help me to start income generation projects for marginalized women

Welcome Patricia! Great to have you in the community :)

@Bryt @Tich @erina @debs - Do any of you have ideas of how Patricia could best start income generation projects for marginalized women in Harare?

• Hello everyone my name is Shantell, i live in Harare, Zimbabwe. Currently I am a student and i joined this community because i want to learn and discuss how we can help each other develop and empower the disadvantaged people in Zimbabwe.

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.