Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Introduce yourself to the community! -Madagascar

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the Madagascar community of practice! My name is Jason and I’m a community manager here at Philanthropy University.

Please use this topic to introduce yourselves to everyone else in the community. What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?

H
    R
    2 Replies
  • Hi
    I am very pleased to join the community, and exchange experience with other Malagasy.
    I am Hanitra, a Girl Guide From Madagascar.
    I am a youth Advocate Leader of the Skotisma Zazavavy Malagasy.
    I am among the national board of my association Fanilon'I Madagasikara in charge of communication.

H
    1 Reply
  • Hello, I'm very happy to be among you.
    Call me HERIM, I'm a computer scientist and graphic & web designer. I am a communication officer at the MAEP. I am Malagasy who speaks French and English.
    Well, it's nice to meet you.

• Hello @HERIM, welcome to the Madagascar community! It is wonderful to have you here. I hope you and others will use this space to discuss ideas, ask questions, and connect with one another.

@All, please join me in welcoming new members to this community!

• Hello, I'm glad to be a part of this Malagasy community.
    You can call me ZO.
    I hope we will talk about amny interesting things trough E-learnings topics on this website.
    Thank you and nice to meet you all.

• Hello everybody, hello compatriot,
    My name is Hasina. I work at PSI Madagascar as Management Information System Coordinator.
    I try to learn, acquire knowledge and develop my relationships

Hope writing to you all.

Best regards

• @Jason said in Introduce yourself to the community! -Madagascar:

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the Madagascar community of practice! My name is Jason and I’m a community manager here at Philanthropy University.

Please use this topic to introduce yourselves to everyone else in the community. What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?

Hello guys!
    I am Aina, I am a student, working on my Associates Degree in Applied Management. I work as an Administrative Assistant, it is not my dream job but a work that I enjoyed for now. I am looking forward to gain experience, idea and hopefully great lessons from all of you here in this Madagascar Community. I am a father of a 8 months baby girl now.

R
    1 Reply
  • Hi Aina,
    I'm RAVAKA IHANY, I joined this community space to improve skills.
    If you are interrested in, there is a team named "SEED Madagascar", that you can even join, where we can finalize some work. I'm following "HUMAN CAPITAL STRATEGY" courses, and I need help.
    Thank you.

• Hi, everyone :)

Very glad to be here.

I'm Kenny, I've been working as manager in a Call Center for a year. It's not really what I was hoping to do, but now I really appreciate my work and inspiring people and I still hope to improve and help, to share what I've been able to achieve by joining this community.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.