Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Introduce yourself to the community! -Liberia

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the Liberia community of practice! My name is Jason and I’m a community manager here at Philanthropy University.

Please use this topic to introduce yourselves to everyone else in the community. What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?

S
    M
    A
    3 Replies
  • Hello Everyone its my pleasure here
    Am Abiodun Ademola I work with COTAE as the regional coordinator for More for Education Project Funded by USAID LAVI
    Am here because i will to join the youth change agents towards transforming our country and Africa world atlarge.. To be able to learn and network among my team mate

• Hi every one. I am Anthony J. Taplah. I am a researcher - engineer. I am from Liberia. My dream is to use my research (invention) to develop the rural areas.

• Welcome @Abidemi500 @Ajtaplah, it is so great to have you here! Thank you for introducing yourselves.

@All, would others like to introduce themselves here too? It would be great to hear from you :)

• Hi, my name is Jallah D. Massah from Liberia. I am a Practical Journalist presently serving as editor for the independent probe newspaper.
    my passion for social change is unbending and currently working on the formulation of( YACDI) .

1 Reply
  • @j-jdm said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

Hi, my name is Jallah D. Massah from Liberia. I am a Practical Journalist presently serving as editor for the independent probe newspaper.
    my passion for social change is unbending and currently working on the formulation of( YACDI) .

Welcome @J-jdm, it is great to have you here!

Are there any questions or ideas you would like to discuss here with the Liberia community?

• Hello Everyone;
    I'm Augustine Gueh. I live in the ELWA community, Paynesville, Liberia.
    I work as an administrator at the Help-Liberia institution, my role in the institution is to make sure that the institution function properly and effectively and serve the Liberian people.
    I have a great passion in improving the status of my country, since we are an under develop country. This community can help me achieve that purpose.

• Hi everyone!
    I am G. Alex M. Williams, founder of Youth for Education & Agriculture International Liberia. I live and work in Monrovia, Liberia. We are committed primarily to youth empowerment and the upliftment of the needy/ poor in general.

• Greetings,

Suzanne A. Johnson is a name. I reside in the Chocolate city community, around Gardnersville region. I'm the fundraising And Development Associate at SMART Liberia, a social venture the equips aspiring youth Liberians with the skills, networks, and opportunities needed to drive change and lift Liberia into a prosperous future. Joining this community means that I will be gaining and sharing knowledge related to fundraising with my Liberian family. And I will be connecting and building a network as well.

• Hello
    My name is Leon and I am the Founder and Executive Director of Liberian Youth for Sustainable Innovation & Development, I join this community because I am a Liberian and a student of Philanthropy University.

• @Jason said in Introduce yourself to the community! -Liberia:

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the Liberia community of practice! My name is Jason and I’m a community manager here at Philanthropy University.

Please use this topic to introduce yourselves to everyone else in the community. What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?

Hello everyone, I am Carlos S. Nah a software developer and the founder of Student Academic Affairs.
    I want to make Liberia a better place by helping youths through improving their academic skills.
    I came to PhilanthropyU to broaden my skills to help others at large.

• @Jason said in Introduce yourself to the community! -Liberia:

Hi everyone,

Please use this topic to introduce yourselves to everyone else in the community. **What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?**Hi guys am Al Dominic Dunbar, Jr
    I am a volunteer at SMART Liberia, I joined to Liberian community to use it as a medium to solve some environmental issues

• Hello everyone, my name is Caleb Fredrick Foley, I work at Orange Liberia GSM Company as lead Data Analyst in the company’s risk and compliance department.
    I chose to join this community to increase my knowledge in monitoring and evaluation best practices. I am also interested in connecting with other technology professionals and social entrepreneurs.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.