Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• INTRODUCTORY POST - **Education, a panacea for Africa's Development**

Hello there, my name is Abraham Edet, I am passionate about a lot of things including Education,Africa's Development Businesses and Businesses startup and growth, Politics, International and Regional Peace, Science and mind blowing Arts and Historical facts, places, people and History it self.

Education, A panacea for Africa's Development
    Education is simply the recreation of an individual's mind to think of War, Violence, Injustice, Killing, Corruption, Racism and other wrong vices as Negativity and to see Compulsory and affordable Education, Peace, Equality, Justice, Oneness and other good vices as positivity.

I believe that if Education is available to the average African boy or girl, then the wars, xenophobia, backwardness, mismanagement, corruption etc. that we are currently experiencing in Africa will be drastically reduced if not totally outfaced.

Africa has a duty to itself to rise above the now, invest in the future of its younger generation by making their Education a priority. By so doing the much desired Development that as eluded the Black Race for eons now will be achieved.

I am Abraham Edet, Africa rise and Educate so we can Develop.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.