Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Introduce yourself to the community! -Botswana

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the Botswana community of practice! My name is Jason and I’m a community manager here at Philanthropy University.

Please use this topic to introduce yourselves to everyone else in the community. What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?

L
    S
    K
    3 Replies
  • @Jason said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the Botswana community of practice! My name is Jason and I’m a community manager here at Philanthropy University.

Please use this topic to introduce yourselves to everyone else in the community. What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?

Hie evry one my name is leatile from Botswana,Gaborone. I own a small business which manufactures cleaning chemicals.the reason I joined is to learn

• @Jason said in Introduce yourself to the community! -Botswana:

Hi everyone,

Greetings!!
    My name is Siphathisiwe Chaba. I live in Jwaneng, Botswana. I am currently unemployed but have been working in the NGO field for 6 years. I joined this group to sharpen my M&E skills and to learn new data collection tools.

• hie Everyone. My name is Rutendo. Am currently working with CDC and am looking to improve on my skills in Epidemiology. Lets link up to share opportunities and trainings

• Hi everyone, great to meet you here. My name is Tichawona Karimanzira. I am currently working in a hospital and I have got extensive experience in both private and public health sector. Additionally, I also have a background in Epidemiology. I joined this program to sharpen my M and E skills.

• Hello everyone.I am Baganetsi Bright Molosiwa.I stay in Gaborone,Botswana and currently a public servant.Enthusiastically open to learning and I'm willing to acquire more skills in different fields that is why I chose to be here.I believe in teamwork so I'm looking forward to work with everyone of you.Open for links.

• Hi everyone,

I am Kola. I work with the Institute of Economic Research of Africa (IERA)/Dreamville College in Gaborone. I want to acquire addition skills in M&E. Knowledge is power. I also want to meet and work with leaders in the industry.

Thank you.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.