Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Introduce yourself to the community!

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the Namibia community of practice! My name is Jason and I’m a community manager here at Philanthropy University.

Please use this topic to introduce yourselves to everyone else in the community. What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?

2 Replies
  • Welcome @Taljaard! Super excited to have you as the first member of the Namibia community :)

Can you share some about yourself? Where do you work? What do you do there? Why did you decide to join Philanthropy University?

• I am Taljaard Uaputauka. I am a primary school mathematics and science teacher. I am very involved in community empowerment and education activities.

• @jason said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the Namibia community of practice! My name is Jason and I’m a community manager here at Philanthropy University.

Please use this topic to introduce yourselves to everyone else in the community. What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?

Hi. I am Magano Amuele, currently studying for a bachelor of commerce in Accounting, I live in Oshakati and self-employed as a hairdresser. I am giving voluntary services on Financial management to SCM of Namibia. I would like to explore better ways of running the organizations funds,managing all its resource, gain better knowledge on organization management and community empowerment.

• Hi everyone. My name is Tugamena Omwa Immanuel, a Namibia young female. I work for a Vocational School as a Science Instructor BUT i also run an Organisation called Love and Care Charity Foundation that i started in 2017. I joined the community to explore, meet people and learn from them.
    My goals for attending this courses is to get the underpinning knowledge of driving an organisation and to use it to ensure that it succeeds and serves its prime focus.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.