Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Introduce yourself to the community! -Mexico

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the Mexico community of practice! My name is Jason and I’m a community manager here at Philanthropy University.

Please use this topic to introduce yourselves to everyone else in the community. What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?

A
    E
    R
    4 Replies
  • Hi, my name's Gabriel. I live in Mexico City but spent most of my life in Monterrey (in northern Mexico). I quit a human-rights job a few weeks ago and am interested in expanding my skills so that I can start my own human rights and peacebuilding NGO. I'm quite open to making new friendships or at least acquaintances.

• Hey, my name is Eduardo and I live in Guadalajara. I volunteered helping migrants in their journey and that experience opened my eyes. Now I am starting my own venture and it would be awesome to make new friends with people aiming to make Mexico, or the world, a better place.

• @Jason said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the Mexico community of practice! My name is Jason and I’m a community manager here at Philanthropy University.

Please use this topic to introduce yourselves to everyone else in the community. What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?

Saludos a todos, mi nombre es Robinson. Soy de México y radico actualmente en la ciudad de Tijuana, aunque naci en Acapulco.
    Actualmente colaboro con una asociación civil que trabaja en pro del desarrollo comunitario en el estado de Guerrero, con la intención de ampliar nuestra labor a todo el país.
    Trabajo como asesor para emprendedores y pequeños negocios. Mi papel en la asociación es la de Secretario Ejecutivo, encargado de la planeación y operación de los programas y actividades que realizamos.
    Decidi integrarme a esta comunidad por todos los beneficios que puede aportar al desarrollo y consolidación de mi asociación y como beneficio agregado a mi desarrollo personal y profesional.

• Hello!, My name is Roxana, I recently moved to Aguascalientes, and I just started to give coaching sessions here in Aguascalientes. I am an Ayurvedic therapist and I would like to help people to improve their quality of life; so I would like to learn as much as I can to give a good service. Thank you.

• Hi there, my name is Laura Quijano, just joined this programe, to learn and better my skills. I have a marketing agency in Guadalajara and am a horse trainer.

• Hello everyone;

Well, my name is Julio Hernandez and I live in Zacatecas.
    I aim to start an organization to aid with the education of English as a Second Language and the sport of Football Soccer; in communities to inspire a professional, business and athletic way of life.
    Currently I operate a personal business; and teach as an English professor.
    I chose this community in hopes to network and help other philanthropists like my self.

Thanks,
    Julio Cesar H.E.

• Hi Everybody, I'm Myriam Lucio from Morelia, I used to work in an aid government program (health relate), and with football international organizations such as FIFA and Cruyff Foundation. Current, I'm between projects hopefully this platform not only improve my skills but bus also - and most important- allow me to creat networking with all of you.

• Hi! My name is Daniela and I am from Mexico City. I'm 18 years old and studying high school. A few months ago I founded a project titled DE RAÍZ with the goal of contributing in a personalized way to the development of children in vulnerable situations. The project has gone great and we are following the steps to turn it into an NGO. I choose this community aiming to learn from others and help people that are aiming to make this world a better place like myself. Thank You!

• Hi, I am Cecilia I am Mexican, but I work as an Academic in Sustainable Development in the United Kingdom. I am thinking of transitioning to a career in the Charity sector. I am here also as I would like to collaborate with Mexican organisations as I will have some times in my hands soon.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.