Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Introduce yourself to the community!

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the Mexico community of practice! My name is Jason and I’m a community manager here at Philanthropy University.

Please use this topic to introduce yourselves to everyone else in the community. What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?

A
    E
    2 Replies
  • Hi, my name's Gabriel. I live in Mexico City but spent most of my life in Monterrey (in northern Mexico). I quit a human-rights job a few weeks ago and am interested in expanding my skills so that I can start my own human rights and peacebuilding NGO. I'm quite open to making new friendships or at least acquaintances.

• Hey, my name is Eduardo and I live in Guadalajara. I volunteered helping migrants in their journey and that experience opened my eyes. Now I am starting my own venture and it would be awesome to make new friends with people aiming to make Mexico, or the world, a better place.

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.