Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Risk and Assumption, in module 2 of monitoring and evaluation.

Good evening everyone please I am Christiana Aniesin from Nigeria , I am taking the course monitoring and evaluation but I have a challenge in the module 2 , on risk and assumption. I have done my project work but I am still stuck with the peer assignment that says we should comment on a peers post. I have done that on several peoples post but I haven't passed that level yet. Pls anyone with an idea should help me tell me what I am not doing right. Thanks a lot in anticipation.

P
    1 Reply
  • @Xtybiz said in Risk and Assumption, in module 2 of monitoring and evaluation.:

Good evening everyone please I am Christiana Aniesin from Nigeria , I am taking the course monitoring and evaluation but I have a challenge in the module 2 , on risk and assumption. I have done my project work but I am still stuck with the peer assignment that says we should comment on a peers post. I have done that on several peoples post but I haven't passed that level yet. Pls anyone with an idea should help me tell me what I am not doing right. Thanks a lot in anticipation.

Try to read the instructions very well, and follow the steps

J
    1 Reply
  • @Pattessy said in Risk and Assumption, in module 2 of monitoring and evaluation.:

@Xtybiz said in Risk and Assumption, in module 2 of monitoring and evaluation.:

Try to read the instructions very well, and follow the steps

If I may ask, do you have a project that you're working on? If yes, you have it all because logframe is a step by step argorithian meaning it's a forensic analysis of your project from your impact to outcome to output down to input. And if no, then you need to think of a project like, eg educating youth by skills acquisition and empowerment

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.