Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Introduce yourself to the community! -Sri Lanka

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the Sri Lanka community of practice! My name is Jason and I’m a community manager here at Philanthropy University.

Please use this topic to introduce yourselves to everyone else in the community. What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?

• Hello Friends !
    I'm Nirrosion from Colombo. I work with Ceylon Mercantile Industrial & General Workers Union (CMU) as programe manager , I would love to share my experience in community networking and development and to hear from around the world each of you beautiful experience

• Hello Everyone,

I am Navindra Liyanaarachchi having my Bachelors Degree in Agricultural Economics. I have been working in development sector for more than 12 years and hold the position of CEO of SANASA, the leading Cooperative Microfinance network in Sri Lanka. I have experience in grassroots to the top corporate level in the various non profits and Cooperative enterprise based business entities. Currently I am working as freelance Cooperative /Management and Development consultant for cooperative, public and non profits organizations.
    I am quite interested and equipped with knowledge in the areas of non profits administration, financial management, leadership and mentoring. I am exposed into cooperative and Microfinance based development models more than 10 south Asian and southeast Asian countries.

By joining philanthropy University, I wish to share my knowledge as well as to improve my knowledge and skills in the nonprofit management.
    I hope to have interesting time with you all at this important and interesting online space of PU.
    Navindra Liyanaarachchi
    Consultant - Cooperative Management Development

1 Reply
  • @navindra80 said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

Hello Everyone,

I am Navindra Liyanaarachchi having my Bachelors Degree in Agricultural Economics. I have been working in development sector for more than 12 years and hold the position of CEO of SANASA, the leading Cooperative Microfinance network in Sri Lanka. I have experience in grassroots to the top corporate level in the various non profits and Cooperative enterprise based business entities. Currently I am working as freelance Cooperative /Management and Development consultant for cooperative, public and non profits organizations.
    I am quite interested and equipped with knowledge in the areas of non profits administration, financial management, leadership and mentoring. I am exposed into cooperative and Microfinance based development models more than 10 south Asian and southeast Asian countries.

By joining philanthropy University, I wish to share my knowledge as well as to improve my knowledge and skills in the nonprofit management.
    I hope to have interesting time with you all at this important and interesting online space of PU.
    Navindra Liyanaarachchi
    Consultant - Cooperative Management Development

Welcome @navindra80, it is great to have you here! Thank you for introducing yourself and sharing your great experience with us.

@All, would others like to introduce themselves to @navindra80?

• Course Facilitator

Hello friends
    I am chamod ranaweera from Ratnapura. I currently following bachelor of commerce as a 2nd year student. I would like to share my experinece in micro economics, financial reporting, statistucs areas, and essential psychology areas etc. By joining this community i hope to improve my skills,attitude and knowledge.

1 Reply
  • @0416 said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

Hello friends
    I am chamod ranaweera from Ratnapura. I currently following bachelor of commerce as a 2nd year student. I would like to share my experinece in micro economics, financial reporting, statistucs areas, and essential psychology areas etc. By joining this community i hope to improve my skills,attitude and knowledge.

Welcome to the Sri Lanka community and to Philanthropy University @0416 !!

It is wonderful to have you here. Do you have any questions or ideas you would like to discuss with this community?

Thanks again for posting. We're excited to have you here!

• I am Nikzaad from Ampara in Kalmunai.
    Studies Agriculture Resource Management and Technology @ Faculty of Agriculture in University of Ruhuna. I am reading my degree; It will finished 2020. I have joined here to improve my knowledge

• Hello Everyone,
    I am Chandanie Jayatilake, civil engineer by profession. Currently I work for the Tech City Development Project under Ministry of Megapolis and Western Development as a Deputy Project Director. By joining with this university I wish to update my knowledge in the planning and monitoring. I hope this will greatly help me in my carrier. And I would like to share my experience with the community.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.