Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• similar project coming together

in the country and region where i stay there are many similar projects in the same area, you will find that the projects are not exactly the same but there are lot of similarities and we are all servicing the same community. I would like to encourage that we come together and see if we cannot merge all these projects together, it will assist all of us so that we do not enter the same household more than once and beneficiaries do not go to different institutions for services

A
    1 Reply
  • @belindamndebele2 said in similar project coming together:

in the country and region where i stay there are many similar projects in the same area, you will find that the projects are not exactly the same but there are lot of similarities and we are all servicing the same community. I would like to encourage that we come together and see if we cannot merge all these projects together, it will assist all of us so that we do not enter the same household more than once and beneficiaries do not go to different institutions for services

good

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.