Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Monitoring and Evaluation Expert for Non-Governmental Organization

It is great to be a part of this community of intellectually curious individuals and to complete the planning for Monitoring and Evaluation course.

I will please like to connect with an M & E expert that is actively looking for a job as the Head, Monitoring and Evaluation in a Non-Governmental Organization based in Lagos, Nigeria.

The M & E expert (to develop a framework for engaging, tracking and measuring business progress made in terms of jobs created, revenues generated and impact on community, support adequate monitoring of beneficiaries by developing and maintaining a wholistic Directory, provide oversight to gather data, analyze and produce reports, insights and presentations to provide information to management to make strategic business decisions, support in documenting lessons learned to improve the quality of programme and the outcomes for the implementation and monitoring phase of the programme) is required to have a BSC and or MSC in public administration, economics, social science or any related field from a recognized university as well as at least 5 years of relevant experience in leading effective planning, monitoring and evaluation processes at the national or international level.

I can be reached on my personal email address: christianayoung3@yahoo.com. There is the timeline of June 26 - July 5, 2019.

Thank you all and I look forward to connecting more

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.