Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Misfits and Introverts do exist.

Ada ide untuk membuat organisasi untuk mengumpulkan ide-ide dari misfits dan introverts di daerah setempat, membantu mengembangkan bakat dan minat mereka?

Hi, I'm Carlos Geraldine, freshly graduated from SMA (senior mid school). I'm currently working on creating conceptual art posters (like Sol LeWitt, Barbara Kruger, and Jean-Michel Basquiat) about life and death, politics, religion, existence and essence, also currently learning on making typographic logo design. Sometimes i create posters about my fav artist biography and photo collage. All in digital format and it's all FREE (WhatsApp me if you want one, or check out my instagram at @unholyshrine for latest artwork). Sooner or later i want to make a #WeMouthYourWords mini-event, choosing best words from followers and create a poster from 3 best and inspirational quotes. Thanks =]

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.