Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Introduce yourself to the community!

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the Lebanon community of practice! My name is Jason and I’m a community manager here at Philanthropy University.

Please use this topic to introduce yourselves to everyone else in the community. What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?

S
    M
    2 Replies
  • @jason said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the Lebanon community of practice! My name is Jason and I’m a community manager here at Philanthropy University.

Please use this topic to introduce yourselves to everyone else in the community. What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?

We all come here, look and leave.
    Why hasn't any one spoken out.
    Connect.
    Reach out to one another.

Hello, my name is Sari, I am from REDA.
    Please connect with me.
    Am sure two heads are better than one.

1 Reply
  • @sari said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

@jason said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

Hi everyone,

Connect.

Please connect with me.

Welcome Sari! Great to have you here :)

Can you share a bit more about yourself? Where in Lebanon do you live? What sort of work does REDA do? What is your role?

S
    1 Reply
  • @jason said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

@sari said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

@jason said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

Hi everyone,

Connect.

Please connect with me.

Welcome Sari! Great to have you here :)

Can you share a bit more about yourself? Where in Lebanon do you live? What sort of work does REDA do? What is your role?

Hello Camilla, REDA is a new NGO that was started by individuals who have been in the "helping others" field for some time. We put our efforts and passions together and we came up with Rural Empowerment and Development Association.
    We work all over Lebanon, we look for a willing population, we study methods that could improve populations lively hood, we search for means of achieving our goals, and we execute. We care to work with existing NGO's to make each other's life easier for the bigger good.
    And that's about it.
    Have a wonderful day.

• @Jason said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

Hi everyone,

My name is Mohammed Al Mesmar
    I'm living in Beirut
    I'm searching for a job
    And my dream is to build a motivational organization in Lebanon

• Hello everyone,
    My name is Nabil Ammoury I am a freelancer, living in Tripoli Lebanon, I am here to put some efforts with our society, trying to change some behaviors, I believe I can learn many many good things from this university, and I will do my best to inspire others...
    we are suffering from many social problems in our country, and we need to change the way we are thinking about.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.