Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Fundamentals of project management

Anyone who is currently doing fundamental of project management , i need a partner iam new to management and need some help as tp how to go about the assignments

1 Reply
  • iam also intrested in PMP

2 Replies
  • Me too need to learn mor eon PM

• @Jacksharty said in Fundamentals of project management:

Anyone who is currently doing fundamental of project management , i need a partner iam new to management and need some help as tp how to go about the assignments

Fundamentals of project management is course design to help project managers or learners to know the best ways to draft your project in terms of defining what the project is to achieve, possible constraints which are schedule, budget and scop.
    It will also help you to draw the budget , project design face, how to collect data and more.

This course is design into modules 1 to 4. At the end of each module you will be Given an assignment of which the student is to make sure is submitted before the deadline. Videos are also there to demonstrate most of the topic talked about the student is advice to download and watch them. Also with some of the assignment, student will have to download the worksheet and work on it for submission.

Am Albert Normenyo I just completed mine

• @MehparaSaghir said in Fundamentals of project management:

iam also intrested in PMP

This course is design into modules 1 to 4. At the end of each module you will be Given an assignment of which the student is to make sure is submitted before the deadline. Videos are also there to demonstrate most of the topic talked about the student is advice to download and watch them. Also with some of the assignment, student will have to download the worksheet and work on it for submission.

Am Albert Normenyo I just completed mine

• @MehparaSaghir said in Fundamentals of project management:

iam also intrested in PMP

Fundamentals of project management is course design to help people interest in project management or learners to know the best ways to draft your project in terms of defining what the project is to achieve, possible constraints which are schedule, budget and scop. Also what to do when your runing behind schedule.
    It will also help you to draw the budget , project design face, how to collect data and more.

Am Albert Normenyo happy stay

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.