Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Introduce yourself to the community!

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the Iraq community of practice! My name is Jason and I’m a community manager here at Philanthropy University.

Please use this topic to introduce yourselves to everyone else in the community. What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?

M
    S
    2 Replies
  • @jason said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the Iraq community of practice! My name is Jason and I’m a community manager here at Philanthropy University.

Please use this topic to introduce yourselves to everyone else in the community. What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?

@jason said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the Afghanistan community of practice! My name is Jason and I’m a community manager here at Philanthropy University.

Hi Community,

My name is Emanuel, 34. I am German, living in Berlin. I have been in the real estate business and am currently working as an Asset Manager, being responsible for one of Germany's biggest retail fund. Throughout the years, especially through traveling to challenging places, I've learned that I want to make the transition from the corporate world to non-profit / NGO. I am tired of wasting my skillset instead of making an impact where it really matters.

I have grown from an real estate expert to a management generalist. As I said - my experiences are solely based on my individual journeys (Westbank, Iran, Delhi, Cairo..... many many social flashpoints) but I haven't had the chance to collect real experiences with an organization in the field yet. However, I hope very much that my enrollment here will bring me one step closer.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Emanuel

ps: my focus lays on Middle East, Iran, Afghanistan but I'm interested in everything related to humanitarian crisis, war and post war zones, refugee issues.......

• @Jason said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

Hi everyone,

Hi everyone,

I'm really happy to see such as these programs and courses from Philanthropy university, it really helps young people to develop them self,
    I'm Muhammad M. Mostey and I'm from Syria but I live in the north of Iraq, I don't have a permanent job right now, and I'm here to develop my self in many different things so it's good opportunity for me and to increase my chance to get a Job

• Hello everyone,

I am Dlwar, founder and president of Kurdistan Development Organization in Iraq. I am living in Iraq. I t is great to see such a university with a great mission which is extraordinary of its kind.

• Hi everyone , I am sharief Mirza , medical doctor
    From northern iraq

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.