Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Kafue business incubator

My name is Jones from kafue ,Lusaka province. We are in the process of establishing a community based business incubation organization . This is an attempt to provide a foundation for the creation of economic opportunities in kafue. We are convinced that small scale manufacturing industrial cooperatives are a potential engine that can spur economic development .Our aim is to provide seedcorn capital , training and help local enterprises to get off the ground. Iam pretty hopeful that by by enrolling for this program I will have a deeper insight and skills to stir this organization (kafue business incubator) to higher heights henceforth having an impact in our community.

1 Reply
  • @JonesRundora said in Kafue business incubator:

My name is Jones from kafue ,Lusaka province. We are in the process of establishing a community based business incubation organization . This is an attempt to provide a foundation for the creation of economic opportunities in kafue. We are convinced that small scale manufacturing industrial cooperatives are a potential engine that can spur economic development .Our aim is to provide seedcorn capital , training and help local enterprises to get off the ground. Iam pretty hopeful that by by enrolling for this program I will have a deeper insight and skills to stir this organization (kafue business incubator) to higher heights henceforth having an impact in our community.

Welcome @JonesRundora, thank you for being here at Philanthropy University and for posting this introduction!

@All, is anyone in this community working on a similar issue? Does anyone have any questions or ideas to share with @JonesRundora. Is anyone else working in small scale manufacturing in Lusaka province?

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.