Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Introduce yourself to the community! -Burundi

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the Burundi community of practice! My name is Jason and I’m a community manager here at Philanthropy University.

Please use this topic to introduce yourselves to everyone else in the community. What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?

I
    1 Reply
  • @Jason said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the Burundi community of practice! My name is Jason and I’m a community manager here at Philanthropy University.

Please use this topic to introduce yourselves to everyone else in the community. What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?

Hello, my name is Innocent KWIZERA. I live in muramvya province and i am working as a voluteer in Harvest initiatives.
    In Philantropy, i am studying the human capital strategy course.
    I would like to work together whit those who are studying the same course.
    Thank you.

1 Reply
  • @Ino said in Introduce yourself to the community! -Burundi:

@Jason said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

Hi everyone,

Hello, my name is Innocent KWIZERA. I live in muramvya province and i am working as a voluteer in Harvest initiatives.
    In Philantropy, i am studying the human capital strategy course.
    I would like to work together whit those who are studying the same course.
    Thank you.

Welcome @Ino, it is great to have you here at Philanthropy University!

@All , could you join me in welcoming @Ino and say whether there are any topics you would like to discuss here?

I hope we can use this community to connect, share ideas, and ask questions.

Happy Learning!

• Hi everyone,
    My name is François Nzeyimana. I live and work in Ngozi (Burundi) and am the Chairman of a young organisation called "Alliances pour des Communautés durables au Burundi" (ACDB). I am glad to be here to boost my organisation skills whether in Organisation Strategy, in Finance or in Fundraising techniques.
    I welcome any suggestion from you to help us grow as an organisation.

1 Reply
  • @FNzeyimana said in Introduce yourself to the community! -Burundi:

Hi everyone,
    My name is François Nzeyimana. I live and work in Ngozi (Burundi) and am the Chairman of a young organisation called "Alliances pour des Communautés durables au Burundi" (ACDB). I am glad to be here to boost my organisation skills whether in Organisation Strategy, in Finance or in Fundraising techniques.
    I welcome any suggestion from you to help us grow as an organisation.

Welcome François! It is great to have you here.

@All, will you join me in welcoming François to our community?

Happy Learning!

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.