Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Enriching Learning Through Sharing and Caring

Dear learners i truly believe that education becomes enriched when we learn to share and care with smile and passion. I am immensely thankful to Philanthropy University to have given me this wonderful opportunity to learn and gain so much from this meaningfully integrated course on Social Impact : Planning for Success. I am also deeply thankful for our Professor Sashi Buluswar for igniting me and many others like me on the nine part or path fold towards societal & organizational impact. I will amalgamate the same in my project - Integrating Softskills labs in Uttarpradesh and Uttarakhand Schools. We are a small new organisation (Visions Ahead) based in Noida (India) and want to take slow and steady steps to make some meaningful differences in the lives of igniting students thus helping them with imbibing soft skills and sustainability in their early learning integrations. We have planned a budget for the project and made allocations in accordance on the reach, efficiency and beneficiary segmentation. Aim is to make enriching difference in the learning pedagogy by highlighting the importance of soft skills with hard skills, which will help them in their behavioral development and future career sustainability. For improving efficiency we have worked on a revolutionary- IMBEST Model which integrates the varied domains of management very innovatively and uniquely. We plan to install latest machinery and digital tools and libraries to facilitate integrated learning in these labs. Anyone like minded amalgamations from India and world are welcome to join. www.visionsahead.com

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.