Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• @Course_Operations said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Hello Learners,

Welcome to the course discussion board!

The first step in the course is to post a response to this thread answering the questions below, and to read and respond to the posts of others.

After submitting your post answering these questions, please reply to at least one other learner who has posted before you to welcome them. Feel free to ask questions about their work, goals, and backgrounds.

Happy learning!

1. What is your name? Where are you joining from?

2. Are you working for an organization? If so, what is your role?

3. What are your goals for the course and how do you plan to apply them in your work?

4. Are you interested in joining a team for this course? We have heard that learners who work in teams are more successful in meeting their learning objectives in the course.

1. Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!

Hi, My name is Orifa Omore, I am joining from Nigeria
    Yes I am working for an organisation. I am the Communications Manager
    I want to use the knowledge i acquire from the course to improve my staff and client relationship
    I would reaally love to join a team
    I have experience managing staff and vendors

• Hello Classmates,
    I am Ephrem KAYUMBA from Rwanda. Glad to be part of Philantropy University students' platform where meet wise characters through which I wish to learn a lot. I am a Master's student in Business Administration, and a worker in financial institution, herein extremely happy to study this course which I hope will strengthen my capacity building and development. Previously I joined the platform of the World Bank Youth Summit on 'Human Capital Project' and thus, I am highly interested in Human Capital Strategy course which I believe it will owe me greater skills on implementation outreach.

E
    1 Reply
  • @Course_Operations said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Hello Learners,

The first step in the course is to post a response to this thread answering the questions below, and to read and respond to the posts of others.

After submitting your post answering these questions, please reply to at least one other learner who has posted before you to welcome them. Feel free to ask questions about their work, goals, and backgrounds.

Happy learning!

My name is Ejura, I am joing from Abuja the capital of Nigeria!

I am working for a company called Buchioni Investment Limited, I am the Personal Assistant to the MD, Legal Secretary and also part of the HR team.

3. What are your goals for the course and how do you plan to apply them in your work?
      I need to broaden my knowledge when it comes to Human Resource, Capital and Relations!! I believe its a major aspect if a company is going to thrive

4. Are you interested in joining a team for this course? We have heard that learners who work in teams are more successful in meeting their learning objectives in the course.
      Of course I am!! I will be happy to meet, learn and work with new people.

5. Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!
      Not exactly. But I am open and hear to learn. In the course of taking this course I will share any relevant expertise that fits into this class.

• @EphremKayumba said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Hello Classmates,
    I am Ephrem KAYUMBA from Rwanda. Glad to be part of Philantropy University students' platform where meet wise characters through which I wish to learn a lot. I am a Master's student in Business Administration, and a worker in financial institution, herein extremely happy to study this course which I hope will strengthen my capacity building and development. Previously I joined the platform of the World Bank Youth Summit on 'Human Capital Project' and thus, I am highly interested in Human Capital Strategy course which I believe it will owe me greater skills on implementation outreach.

Glad to be attending this course with you!!

M
    1 Reply
  • @hajee said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

1. AJIBOYE GANIYU OLAJIDE from Nigeria
    2. Am still an undergraduate
    3. To be well versed in human capital management and to apply it to my field of study
    4. Am interested in joining a team for this course
    5. I don't have any idea pertaining to this course before

This is a really wise step, building yourself even before graduating from the university. Glad to be attending this course with you. Best of the best.

• My Name is Juliet Ibekwe. I am not working for any organization. I am hoping to get knowledge the course so I can apply it in the nearest future

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

1. What is your name? Where are you joining from? Roy Yanke, Detroit MI

2. Are you working for an organization? If so, what is your role? Yes, PIR Ministries. I am the Executive Director

3. What are your goals for the course and how do you plan to apply them in your work? To understand better how to craft core values related to staff.

4. Are you interested in joining a team for this course? We have heard that learners who work in teams are more successful in meeting their learning objectives in the course. No

1. Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!
    S
    1 Reply

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

My name is Roy Yanke and I am from the Detroit MI area.
    I am the Executive Director for PIR Ministries.
    I hope to learn more about crafting core values for our current and future staff
    I am not interested in joining a team

• @bnyangairi said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

@Course_Operations said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

My name is Barbra Nyangairi

I am the Executive Director of Deaf Zimbabwe Trust

I would like to learn more about how to develop a human capital strategy so that I grow the organisation

Yes I would be happy to join a team for the course.

I have no experiance in this particular area.

Barbara
    Welcome to the course. I am glad you have joined up. I have a good friend in Zimbabwe. Like you, I am looking forward to learning more about creating a strategy for staffing.

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

My name is Dr. Odede R.O. from Kenya

Yes. I work for Sidai Africa Kenya Limited

To learn how to manage staff well

Yes

5. Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!
      Yes. I manage sales and technical teams

• Hello Guys, my name is Michael Kendall and i live in Guyana, South America
    I am retired after 47 years working in community development, education, healthcare, Project Management and Finance
    I wish to spend the rest of my years working with any organization/s developing the human capital in society
    While there are few such organizations in Guyana - (most are focused on HIV and Aids)
    there are a few that work to empower women and communities at risk
    There is a possibility to work through the Adventist Development and Relief Agency (ADRA - Guyana)
    to start (small) an advocacy programme that will enhance people's abilility to make wise decision to enhance secure and sustainable livelihoods
    I did work for six years with VSO (a UK INGO ) my experience is my starting platform
    yes i would be happy to relate with members of this group

• @ejuobaka123 said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

@EphremKayumba said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Hello Classmates,

Glad to be attending this course with you!!

Welcome Ephrem - looking forward to sharing with you

• I'm Rabab mahmoud , from Egypt, i'm teaching assistant in faculty of arts monofiea university, my goal form this course is learn more and use it in my study field and interaction with either learners, i'm interested to join a team of course, i don't have empirical experience just theoretical information.

• Hello Dr Odede
    what is Sidai
    I worked with some wonderful Kenyans who supported Guyana as engineers, and teachers in the early 2000s through a Uk charity called VSO

• @parrislive22 said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

1. Hi everyone my name is Faydra Parris, I'm joining in from Trinidad and Tobago.
    2. I'm currently not employed.
    3. My goal for this course is to expand my knowledge because learning is beneficial for a better society therefore me getting the opportunity to gain knowledge and information will help me to approach issues differently.
    4. Yes, I will like to join a team.
    5. I have limited working experience with HR however I am a recent graduate with my HR degree.

Hello Faydra
    Welcome to the team - Looking forward to hearing your point of view on the topics

• @KanaIgor said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

1. My name is Igor Kana from Rwanda
    2. Yes, In monitoring and evaluation
    3. My Goal is to understand and improve my knowledge of human capital and try to include the best of it in monitoring and evaluation
    4. yes
    5. No

Hello Kana welcome to the Course and Looking forward to your sharing on this course

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

1. Yekinni Adeyemi. Am from Nigeria, Lagos. I joined to learn more.

2. YES. Journalism

3. Capacity building. From all I will learn here

4. Yes

1. No.
  • Hi all, I am Ugwu obinna peter from Abuja, Nigeria.

• Hi am Priyanka from India, am working as a HR assistant at TDH CORE Tiruvannamalai. I want to learn more about all the topics of human resource management and also i just want to implement the strategy which i can learn.

1. My name is Maletsika Hanese Motsokotsi
    2. I am working for the government of Lesotho
    3. To remind myself with HR best practice. I want apply its principles to my work as Manager.
    4. YES
      5.Yes, I have experience in the course because I was an HR practitioner for almost five years before I changed to the administration carder.. however,I have not
  • @Vonvambe said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

1. Hie my name is Yvonne Vambe. I'm from Zimbabwe. 2. I would like to develop my understanding of retaining human capital.
    2. I am an elementary school teacher
    3. I would like to enhance my knowledge on capital to improve employee retention.

HELLO YVONNE, I AM GLAD THAT WE ARE GOING TO BE TRAINED IN THE SAME COURSE, I THINK THE JOURNEY IS GOING TO BE MARVELOUS. COMBINING HR WITH TEACHING IS GOING TO BE A GREAT COMBINATION. WELCOME TO THE TEAM.

• GOODDAY MY NAME IS MERCY,IM NOT JOING THE COURSE FROM ANY ORGANISATION,IM A STAYHOME MOTHER,I RECIDE IN BOTSWANA IN A CITY CALLED GABORONE, AND THE REASON WHY I CHOSE THE COURSE IS TO AQUIRE SKILLS AND BE USEFUL TO ANY ORGANISATION THAT I WOULD BE INTRESTED IN JOING.

• My name is Austine Ochieng Dieto

I am a Public Administrator
    My goal is to gain knowledge in Human capital strategy to assist in coaching and mentoring the staff under my supervision.

Yes I am interested in joining a team.

I have a course experience in strategic human resource management

• I m Anthony Vaingar Kamara from Liberia, I m a social worker, working for a charity organization called Mary's Meals International as a School Feeding Officer, I am a holder of BSC in Sociology and a very innovative person that do extra in my work. I have over 7years experience in working in the NGO field serving in different positions. I really want to learn a lot from this course because I want to serve as a Human Resources manager or officer in the NGO sector.

• I really have no idea in the course but will to learn alot from our lectures.

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

1. What is your name? Where are you joining from? Onibokun Samson

Yes... Account Clerk

To acquire the necessary knowledge so as to polish my organizational values, culture, and goals

Yes

5. Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise! I want to build a career on Human Resource, which I think and believe this will be a wonderful platform for me to start with.

• @ayannagenas said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Hello!
    My name is Ayanna Genas from Kingston, Jamaica. I am employed to the University of Technology, Jamaica in the role of Administrative Assistant . My goal for this course is to get a better understanding of Human Capital Strategy and how it will benefit my Department to serve the wider University.
    I will be elated to join a team for this course, as they say "Teamwork makes the dream work". Also I have no prior experience related to this course.

It's nice meeting you

• MY IS ONABEYAKE COSMOS

S
    1 Reply
  • I'm Peter utibe

• @OnabeyakeCosmos said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

MY IS ONABEYAKE COSMOS

Ok... it's nice meeting you all

• @soughtoutbkm said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

My name is Ifeyinwa Iwuoba, am from Nigeria

No

My goal for this course is to get better understanding of human capital strategies

Yes

No

• Hello all,

1. My name is Riddhi, I'm joining from India
    2. I'm currently working with a social enterprise called 'The Better India' which is a positive news platform. I'm managing partnerships for them.
    3. We're currently building a larger team, and I am new to recruiting as well, would like to gain more exposure on the same
    4. Yes, especially with those who are working in social enterprises
    5. Limited
  • @otepolahannah said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

1.My name is Otepola Hannah from Nigeria
    2.No
    3.To put all I learn here in place
    4.Yes
    5.No

1. My Name is Chidimma Mabel
      I am joining from Nigeria .
      2.Yes ,I work as a relationship manager in a bank.
      3 My goal to better than I am after the course,by making sure I do all that is required of me during the training
      4 YES
      5 NO
    O
    1 Reply
  • @Chimma04 said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

@otepolahannah said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

1.My name is Otepola Hannah from Nigeria
    2.No
    3.To put all I learn here in place
    4.Yes
    5.No

1. My Name is Chidimma Mabel
      I am joining from Nigeria .
      2.Yes ,I work as a relationship manager in a bank.
      3 My goal to better than I am after the course,by making sure I do all that is required of me during the training
      4 YES
      5 NO
  • @soughtoutbkm said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

My name is Md Shah.From Myanmar

No

I interest inbthis course. So,I want to learn about this course.

Yes

No
      My name is Adewumi Abosede Mary
      Not working for an organization yet.

1. Eboigbe Simeon Uwa
      From Nigeria
      2.Yes, A pastor.
    2. Creating an effective pattern for hiring and firing and also developing an effective team in in my place of assignment and in our organization generally.
      4.Yes.
    3. No.
  • 1.Eboigbe Simeon
    Am from Nigeria
    2I currently work with the Living Faith Church as a Pastor

1. I really want to have a good understanding of human resources management so I can effectively and efficiently manage staffs in any organisation I may find myself including my present place of assignment.
    2. Yes.
    3. No

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Hello! My name is Haneen I'm from palestine but I live in Istanbul. I'm here to learn and to know more about what I really love and need, really I'm so happy that I have found this course to have this opportunity to join and study here. Thank you very much

• Hello people,
    My name is Kelechi Amadi joining in from Imo State Nigeria.
    I represent an NGO called South East Youths Alliance For Emancipation.
    I hope to gather skills to help me in furthering the aims of my NGO. I will enjoy a group study experience because I have no prior experience in this course

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

umme habiba, pakistan.

not working on any organization yet .

don't know.

yes.

no

1. Trichell Mendoza (Trinidad & Tobago)
    2. No
    3. To get a better understanding of HR.
      4.Yes
    4. No

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Hello Everyone,

This is Armando Tapia, from Mexico City. Today I am re-launching my professional development, and searchind new opportunities. Currently I am not affiliated to any other initiative.

As I am developing my own company, I want to get the philantropy topics, already covered, from the very start of my enterprise.

I am open to join to a group, to discuss, and comparte learning. Since I am just about to learn, as much as I I can from this course.

• Hello everyone,

(1)My name is Bitrus Itatuwa Madaki.

(2)HR Officer.

(3)To have a better and deep understanding of Human Capital Strategy and how it will benefit me and my organisation at large.

By applying positive strategies in managing Human Resources issues.

(4)Yes, I am interested in joining a team for this course.

• Hello
    My name I Umar Abubakar Umar from Nigeria, am not currently working, to have a good understanding of the house,
    I will lIke to join a team a group for my study ,I have no experience on the course.

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

1. What is your name? Where are you joining from? My name is Ifunanya Onuigbo and I am from Nigeria.

2. Are you working for an organization? If so, what is your role? Not working for any organization at the moment.

3. What are your goals for the course and how do you plan to apply them in your work? My goal is to be able to improve on myself as regards my interest in this area.

4. Are you interested in joining a team for this course? We have heard that learners who work in teams are more successful in meeting their learning objectives in the course. Yes I am interested

1. Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise! No I don't have

What is your name? Where are you joining from?

Are you working for an organization? If so, what is your role?

What are your goals for the course and how do you plan to apply them in your work?

Are you interested in joining a team for this course? We have heard that learners who work in teams are more successful in meeting their learning objectives in the course.

Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!

My name is John Afeso joining you from Lagos Nigeria. I am so excited to be here. I am interested in joining a team to work through this course.
    Please if you have a group i can join, kindly link me up. I don't have relevant work experience yet as i am currently serving my country Nigeria (NYSC)

• Hey Everyone!

My name is Zehra Naqvi. I am currently working at Paysys Labs (Pvt.) Ltd. which is a Software firm.
    I am working there as Manager Human Resources.
    My course expectations are that I polish my skills previously learned during my studies and internships. I am expecting that at the end of this course my skills become so excellent that I provide benefit to my organisation by implementing them.
    I am open to work in a team as I too believe that learning can be good in a more successful way when a person involves into a team.

• Hello!

My name is Zehra Naqvi.
    I am currently associated with Paysys Labs (Pvt.) Ltd. which is a Software Firm.
    My role at Paysys Labs is of Manager Human Resources.
    The purpose behind taking this course is to polish my learned skills of Human Resource Management and implement them in a more successful manner in my organisation.
    I too believe that working in a team is better than working individually as when a person works in a team, it becomes easier to finish the task/project on time, easier to make a rational decision and multiple of ideas can be observed while working in a team.
    I would not call myself as an expert but yes as I had done all my internships in HR Department and my Bachelors’ major was HRM, therefore I have gained quite good understanding in HR functioning.

• Hi all,
    My name is Jenelle Lutchman and I'm joining from Trinidad and Tobago. Currently, unemployed so decided to join the course and learn as much as possible to apply it to my life.

Very much be interested with working with others. Definitely need someone to explain how to upload assignments.

Have no experience related to the course.

D
    1 Reply
  • Hi everyone, I am Rodemy Aurival, civil engineer. I am from Haiti. I haven't worked in any organization related to this course before. I am planning to have my own construction firm, that is why this course will be very helpful to achieve my goal and to be a good administrative Boss. I vote to join a group because "Birds of a feather flock together".

• My name is Nyam I Maryann

• Hello all
    I'm Deepa from India. I'm a corporate trainer and I'm interested in taking up this course as I'm a part of HR department and would like to learn certain strategies to develop and retain employees in the organization. Also I'm looking to do a course for Image consulting in near future.

• My Name is Hajra Aftab, I belong to Pakistan.i really want to study this course so I can learn and explore new things and develop new skills as well.

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Imran Asiagodo, from Ghana

yes am a Community Based and Extension and Mobilization Officer

to help grow my organization because its a start up

yes

No

1. Jimoh Rukayat Serah
      2.No
      3.To attain new skills and apply them to any organization i shall be working for and mine in the the future. To also make sure every skill obtained is extended to friends and any organization that cares to know,by so doing work place and working conditions can be improved in otherwords improving productivity
    1. Jimoh Rukayat Serah, from Lagos Nigeria
      2.No
      3.To attain new skill in Human Capital and apply all of these skills where applicable. .also to extend the knowledge to friends and organisation by so doing work place and work condition can be improved and at the long run improving productivity
      4.Yes
      No

Hello Learners,
    Happy learning!

What are your goals for the course and how do you plan to apply them in your work?

Are you interested in joining a team for this course? We have heard that learners who work in teams are more successful in meeting their learning objectives in the course.

Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!

• Hi my name is Senate, I am not working yet

• 1.My name is Oladimeji Modupe,I'm from Nigeria

1. At as now am looking for job.
      3.My goal are to improve myself,Having more knowledge about human capital.I will apply to my work by strategically making use of it daily.
    2. I'm ready. Team work is good and it help to increase interpersonal skill.
      5.i have little experience on it,since Human Capital is a measure of the skills, education, capacity and attributes of labour which influence their productive capacity and earning potential.
      It is of good if we emphasis on it daily and way to improve it.
    1. My Name is Joy Edosa, from Nigeria
    2. Yes, I work as a Law Librarian
    3. To have a better understanding on Human Strategy Capacity
    4. Yes I am, if there's anyone available
    5. No I don't have any experience on Human Strategy Capacity
    1 Reply
  • Hi! My name is Darilyn Smart and I'm joining this course from Tobago in the country of Trinidad and Tobago. I am the Owner of an Agro-processing company and at this time I have the responsibility for Human Resources. The company has begun advertisement for our very first staff this week and this course I hope, though late in the process, will guide me along the process to making the right choices during the recruitment process. I am interested in joining a team if my team members do not mind using my business for the project. The deliverables for the course is needed for implementation. I do have some experience and knowledge in this course from previous positions held when I was working. Now working for myself, I place more attention on getting the right candidate that would assist me in achieving the goals of my business.

• @Jenelle046 said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Hi all,
    My name is Jenelle Lutchman and I'm joining from Trinidad and Tobago. Currently, unemployed so decided to join the course and learn as much as possible to apply it to my life.

Very much be interested with working with others. Definitely need someone to explain how to upload assignments.

Have no experience related to the course.

Hi Jenelle, I'm also from Trinidad and Tobago - Tobago really. Would you like to join up into a team?

J
    1 Reply
  • Hi, my name is Karina Oconitrillo but call me Kari. I’m from Costa Rica. Now I’m working for BAT( British American Tobbaco) as a sourcing analyst. My goals are to learn as much as I can and use all this knowledge to improve my work skills. I’m very interested in joining a team, I think is very important to know how to work with other people.

1 Reply
  • Course Facilitator

Abiodun Adeleke from Lagos, Nigeria.

I work for a non-profit organisation, Golden Oasis Spring Foundation, a very young organisation working for social and economic betterment of the African continent. Our mission is entrenched in the realisation of Sustainable Development Goals 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 9, 11 and 16. By His grace, I am the CEO.

As an organisation that will be recruiting staff in the near future, a good knowledge of Human Capital Strategy will help us gain a better understanding of how to effectively manage people and get the best from them even as we also strive to help them maximise their potentials.

Yes. This is my third course and I can say that the team I worked with in my last course were really amazing people.

No.

• Course Facilitator

@KariOconitrillo said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Hi, my name is Karina Oconitrillo but call me Kari. I’m from Costa Rica. Now I’m working for BAT( British American Tobbaco) as a sourcing analyst. My goals are to learn as much as I can and use all this knowledge to improve my work skills. I’m very interested in joining a team, I think is very important to know how to work with other people.

Hello Kari, welcome on board.

• Course Facilitator

@Joyedosa said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

1. My Name is Joy Edosa, from Nigeria
    2. Yes, I work as a Law Librarian
    3. To have a better understanding on Human Strategy Capacity
    4. Yes I am, if there's anyone available
    5. No I don't have any experience on Human Strategy Capacity

Hi Joy.

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

My name is Jaybid Justice Ofosu-Appiah. From Ghana. I am working with an organization newly developed. I am the C.E.O of the organization. My goals for this to learn how to to develop good relationship with people and develop myself as a good leader to serve other people out there. I am very much interested in joining a team for this course. I'm an amateur to this course that is the very reason why I wanna join to produce and groom myself as a good leader for other people

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

My name is Jaybid Justice Ofosu-Appiah from Ghana. Yes I am working with an organization called Akwaaba Africa I'm the CEO of the organization. My goal is to learn and become a good strategic leader for people I work with and render services to. Well an an amateur to this course.

• 1.- I´m Maria Figueroa. I´m come from Ecuador (South America)
    2.- I´m an independent professional. I own a business focused on Organizational Development Consultancy and Executive Coaching
    3.- I pretend update my knowledge and applying new learnings with my customers.
    4.-By now I´m taking the course by my own.
    5.- I'm a professional with 22 years of experience in Human Resources. I really enjoy adding value to my customers with Organizational Development consultancy.

• Adil Shahab Pakistan
    yes working in organization as Program Administrator
    To revise the HR Policies especially dealing with Volunteers who are not paid.
    I want to learn new and revise strategies how to deal with HR and how to utilize them in project and programs especially with volunteer based organization.
    yes i will love to work as a team.
    No experience with this kind of Course.

• Hello everybody!
    1.- My name es María Figueroa, I´m come from Ecuador (South America)
    2.- I´m an independent professional, I have my own firm focused on Organizational Development Consultancy and Executive Coaching. I'm the CEO and 2 people work with me.
    3.- My expectations and goals about the course is updating my knowledge and learning new trends in HR Management so I can add more value to my current and new customers.
    4.- I´m taking this course by my own.
    5.- Well, I have 22 years of professional experience in HR, my expertise is focused in Organizational Development and Change Management and I'm so excited to share new ideas and experiences with other learners.

• Hi everyone!
    My name is Susan, I'm joining from Peru. I think this is a great opportunity to learn from others worldwide and share my experience in talent development.

• @Marvink said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

1. Marvin Kalende
    2. No
    3. I want to take action of what we shall learn here and make it of interest to other colleagues of mine
    4. Yes
    5. No

Hello Marivn, welcome to the course. Hope you learn a lot!

• Hello Everyone!

1. My name is Santiago and I am a Colombian living in Japan.
    2. I do work for a HR company, but my role is not related to Human Capital.
    3. I want to learn more about Human Capital and how to use it in the best way possible.
    4. Yes! I would love to join a team
    5. No experience so far
    M
    1 Reply
  • Hey All!

I am Kunal, joining from Bengaluru (India). Idea behind taking up this course is to learn something new. I can consider joining a team as well. And No I don't have any experience related to this course except for the fact that I have successfully managed a team of business development professionals across the country and have seen the impacts of a negative culture on a couple of organisations that I have worked for in the past. I have been associated with Television media (TV channels in different genres) and its monetisation for the last 15 years or so. Glad to be a part of this.

• My name is Dr. Meron Mekonnen, am currently working as a general practitioner in a district hospital in Ethiopia. My goal is to widen my understanding on HR strategies and to be able to apply in my work place. I am interested in joining the team. Unfortunately I don't have any prior experience related to the course.

• My name is Dr. Meron Mekonnen and am currently working as a general practitioner in a district hospital in Ethiopia. My goal is to widen my understanding on HR strategies and to be able to apply in my work place. I am interested in joining the team. Unfortunately I have no prior experience related to the course.

• @smartinez said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Hello Everyone!

1. My name is Santiago and I am a Colombian living in Japan.
    2. I do work for a HR company, but my role is not related to Human Capital.
    3. I want to learn more about Human Capital and how to use it in the best way possible.
    4. Yes! I would love to join a team
    5. No experience so far

Hello Santiago, WELCOME!

1. Ivan, Indonesia
    2. Human Resource Development
    3. To organize internal team and create a good OKR(Objective and Key result) for our team's program
    4. Yes i am intereste. More diverse more new knowledge
    5. No i dont have

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

My name is Grace - i join from Nairobi, Kenya

I work in the HR/Admin department for an international medical organization as HR Manager

My goals is to learn skills which i can apply in my daily work to help me contribute more in HR strategy in the department

1. Are you interested in joining a team for this course? We have heard that learners who work in teams are more successful in meeting their learning objectives in the course.
      Yes i am interested to hear experiences from others

2. Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!
      I have no experience

• Hello learners my name is Bertha Minja from Tanzania, i am currently working with World Wide Fund for Nature a Conservation Organization. I am People & Culture Manager. I believe the course will add values to skills and will create a platform of networking with my other colleagues to improve my organization capacity. i am willing to interacts with my fellow learners in as much as i can. Lets go!

1. Hello to everyone, My name is Joseph Ole Saoli from Kenya
    2. Yes i am working for a state corporation in Kenya and my role is of a Marketing officer
    3. My goal is to gain managerial skills , interact with other members from different countries and learn their cultures.
    4. Yes, i belief learning in teams can make me improve a lot and sharpen my thoughts through discussions.
    5. No, though i did units related to this in my undergraduate course.
  • My name is Nora Igonoh, from Lagos, Nigeria.

I currently work as a Human Resource Manager with a Religious Institution.

I am keen to learn about Strategy Formulation & implementation as it is critical for success at this stage in my career and in my current role.

I would like to be part of a team.

I have some experience in conceptualizing and rolling out strategies as it relates to the roles that I have occupied over the past couple of years, managing people for organizations that I have worked for. I have had to strategize in areas of recruitment & selection, performance management, talent development, compensation & benefits management, employee engagement and basically across all HR functions. I however am keen to gain more competence in all of these areas and more so I can be more successful my my role as a HR Manager that provides organizational relevant people support.

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Hello everyone, my name is Lucy Williams. I volunteer with Hands-Off Initiative, a non-profit Organization based in Nigeria.
    I would like to be more effective in my role as a volunteer, meet colleagues from other organisations and learn from them. I would also like to be added to a team as it would give me the opportunity to network with people from all works of life. I don’t have any experience with this course.

Hello Learners,
    Happy learning!

My name is Olusola Ebenezer Olaitan and I am joining this course from N'djamena, Chad

Yes, I am currently the Head of Division, Human Resources & Administration, Lake Chad Basin Commission (LCBC)

My goal include acquiring HR best practice and tools that can be replicated in my organization

. That will be fantastic because as TEAM- 'Together Each Achieve More'

My experience include Securing the achievement of LCBC’s mission through an adequately planned and skilled staffing (quality and quantity), both internal and external (“support groups”)
    Ensuring that LCBC is an attractive employer (attract and retain good staff through good compensation and working conditions, effective admin, fair development opportunities)f the organization through appropriate further education and guidance

• Hi everyone, my name is Matthew from the FCT of Nigeria. I am currently seeking for a better job. My goals is simply just want to improve myself for the better future i desire. am ok with joining others to team for this course. Lastly am a novice to this topic but am sure to be the best at this. Thanks

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Manik aggarwal & joining from india
    No, iam not working.
    I have a simple plan to settle some company. After the course i am able to understand the process of establishing a company try to excute them.

Yes, iam interested in joining team

No, i am also doing first time

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Manik aggarwal & joining from india
    No, iam not working.
    I have a simple plan to settle some company. After the course i am able to understand the process of establishing a company try to excute them.

Yes, iam interested in joining team

No, i am also doing first time

• My Name Is Paul from Lagos Nigeria.
    I work in an NGO focused on developing and empowering entrepreneurs across Africa through business funding, mentorship, advocacy and promoting trade across borders. I stand in line between the principals, the organisations management, the employees and the process as the HR, Operations and Administrative Manager of the organisation.
    My Goals for this course is to become an effective human capital strategist being able to find, train and fit peoples into suitable roles for organisational success and employee career growth and satisfaction.
    I would like to join a team, i hope one can be recommended. The reason being that because of my workload i might not be able to complete this course without teamwork - reminders and more....
    Well, regarding experience, i can say that having started recruiting people for my current organisation A.Y.E, i have come to understand that hiring is a very important function in any successful organisation.

• My name is Kelechi Amadi joining in from Imo State, Nigeria. I represent an NGO called South East Youths Alliance For Emancipation. I am the board secretary.
    I hope to gather skills to help me me upgrade our NGO. I would like to study with a team and I dont have prior experience.

• Hello everyone

1. My name is Kouakou Felicien Kouame from Cote d'Ivoire
    2. I work at University as Teacher-Researcher
    3. As Work and Organization Psychologist, I'm very interested on any topic related to human capital development. So my goal is to build a strong knowledge in humùan resource management
    4. Yes, I'm very interested in
    5. A little bit

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

1. My name is Annabelle, I'm Australian but joining from London
    2. Yes, i'm working as a consultant in a human capital team
    3. My background is in generalist HR functions so really keen blend those skills with a more strategic mindset
    4. Yes
    5. Yes but more in generalist HR work; recruitment, onboarding, L&D, systems and policies not strategy
    1 Reply
  • Hello, my name is Diana Rabah , I'm joining from palestine
    nope , i don't work for an organization yet , i'm a student
    I'm interested to have good knowledge of business management and i would like to have more knowledge on human development
    no , I don't mind If it's necessary to be in a group to be able to have a better understanding then

1 Reply
  • @MaryDrew said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Mary

hello Mary, welcome here , hope you enjoy the course

• Hello Learners,

1. I am Arikewuyo Umar Kayode from Nigeria.
      2.I am working as a regulator in the Oil and Gas Nigeria.
    2. My goal is to have a better understanding of Human Capital Strategy and implement it in my day to day encounter in the industry.
    3. I will love to join team to also help me in building my ability to be active team member and influence in decision making.
    4. I had slight experience in managing stakeholders in the industry but with this course, it will boost my moral strategically
  • @DaianRaBah said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Hello, my name is Diana Rabah , I'm joining from palestine
    I'm interested to have good knowledge of business management and i would like to have more knowledge on human development
    no , I don't mind If it's necessary to be in a group to be able to have a better understanding then

Hi Diana
    I am Arikewuyo umar and i want to humbly welcome you to this platform

D
    1 Reply
  • @2-0-1-9 said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

@DaianRaBah said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Hello, my name is Diana Rabah , I'm joining from palestine

Hi Diana
    I am Arikewuyo umar and i want to humbly welcome you to this platform

thank you Arikewuyo umar hope you enjoy the course

• @Ajurd said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

1. My name is Annabelle, I'm Australian but joining from London
    2. Yes, i'm working as a consultant in a human capital team
    3. My background is in generalist HR functions so really keen blend those skills with a more strategic mindset
    4. Yes
    5. Yes but more in generalist HR work; recruitment, onboarding, L&D, systems and policies not strategy

Hi Annabelle,
    I had Australia is too far from Nigeria, I hope to visit one day. I am Arikewuyo Umar Kayode from Nigeria and i want to humbly welcome you onboard. Looking forward to a fruitful course session

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.