Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Staff

Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!

Hello Learners,

Welcome to the course discussion board!

The first step in the course is to post a response to this thread answering the questions below, and to read and respond to the posts of others.

After submitting your post answering these questions, please reply to at least one other learner who has posted before you to welcome them. Feel free to ask questions about their work, goals, and backgrounds.

Happy learning!

1. What is your name? Where are you joining from?

2. Are you working for an organization? If so, what is your role?

3. What are your goals for the course and how do you plan to apply them in your work?

4. Are you interested in joining a team for this course? We have heard that learners who work in teams are more successful in meeting their learning objectives in the course.

1. Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!
    S
    O
    L
    S
    119 Replies
  • @Course_Operations said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Hello Learners,

The first step in the course is to post a response to this thread answering the questions below, and to read and respond to the posts of others.

After submitting your post answering these questions, please reply to at least one other learner who has posted before you to welcome them. Feel free to ask questions about their work, goals, and backgrounds.

Happy learning!

3. What are your goals for the course and how do you plan to apply them in your work?

4. Are you interested in joining a team for this course? We have heard that learners who work in teams are more successful in meeting their learning objectives in the course.

1. Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!

My name is Adewumi Abosede Mary
    Not working for an organization yet.

B
    I
    R
    E
    16 Replies
  • @Course_Operations said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

1.My name is Otepola Hannah from Nigeria
    2.No
    3.To put all I learn here in place
    4.Yes
    5.No

S
    S
    D
    M
    4 Replies
    1. Marvin Kalende
    2. No
    3. I want to take action of what we shall learn here and make it of interest to other colleagues of mine
    4. Yes
    5. No
    S
    1 Reply
  • 1.My name is Mufunga Spydah

1. Yes, Training
    2. To deepen my understanding of HR strategy
    3. Yes
    4. Yes but limited
    S
    G
    M
    3 Replies
    • Hello everyone, my name is Joseph Olomu, I am from Nigeria.

• I am currently working for an insurance company as a risk advisor. I also recently created my online retail marketplace and hotel booking platform.

• I would love to have good knowledge of business management so as to make my own organisation very effective an productive.

• If it's necessary to be in a group to be able to have a better understanding then I don't mind.

1 Reply
  • Course Facilitator

@Course_Operations said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Hello!
    My name is Ayanna Genas from Kingston, Jamaica. I am employed to the University of Technology, Jamaica in the role of Administrative Assistant . My goal for this course is to get a better understanding of Human Capital Strategy and how it will benefit my Department to serve the wider University.
    I will be elated to join a team for this course, as they say "Teamwork makes the dream work". Also I have no prior experience related to this course.

S
    1 Reply
  • Course Facilitator

@Genolomu said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

• Hello everyone, my name is Joseph Olomu, I am from Nigeria.

• I am currently working for an insurance company as a risk advisor. I also recently created my online retail marketplace and hotel booking platform.

• I would love to have good knowledge of business management so as to make my own organisation very effective an productive.

• If it's necessary to be in a group to be able to have a better understanding then I don't mind.

Hi Joseph,
    Nice to meet you and welcome. It is great that you have created your own business platform. Awesome Stuff!

• Am Soud Moshi Mnyika , am from Tanzania I don't have any work to any organization, my knowledge is Diploma in records management

A
    1 Reply
  • My name is Mary Drew and I am from Jaffrey, New Hampshire. I run a small nonprofit to combat the drug and alcohol epidemic in NH.

D
    A
    2 Replies
  • @soughtoutbkm said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

****my name is Isaac Boakye am very excited to be in this noble institutions

• Lori Matoba, San Francisco
    Deputy Director at the Japanese Cultural and Community Center of Northern California
    Find new ways to approach management and attempt to apply in the next few months
    This is my first course, so I will go solo to start
    No expertise

A
    S
    2 Replies
  • Am Nwisabari Legborsi Samuel
    I hope to gain more knowlegde so i would be better position to relate with others, build teams for more value.

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

My name is Nwisabari Legborsi Samuel from Nigeria. I work with Sanstonz Consulting Ltd as Digital Skill Trainner.

I believe this would help know the best practice for human capital development and interactions.
    Am willing to interact and work others as team.

Am a smartphone productivity coach and graphics designer and more often i meet with young would have certain but does have to use their productivity and proftit.
    As work more with such to redefine, nurture and deploy their giftings for profit.

• Hello. My name is Mercy Joseph. Am not working for an organization

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

no

• my name is Tari John Mbukw, presently working with FHI360, Banki field office, Nigeria. i am new to this Course

• kenya FromkenyaFromkenyas from @soughtoutbkm said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!
    z

Robinson

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

1. What is your name? Robinson ....Where are you joining from? Kenya
    2. Are you working for an organization? If so, what is your role? As a founder director of a leadership development organization.
    3. What are your goals for the course and how do you plan to apply them in your work? To learn how to manage human capital.
    4. Are you interested in joining a team for this course? We have heard that learners who work in teams are more successful in meeting their learning objectives in the course.Yes.
    5. Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise! In terms of dealing with my clients in developing human capital and organizations... Yes.
  • hello my name is Abubakar Sadiq Ibrahim from Kaduna Nigeria.
    i am currently working with a research firm Transsil internatinal
    i would like to have more knowledge on human development.

A
    1 Reply
  • @AbubakarSadiqIbrahim said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

hello my name is Abubakar Sadiq Ibrahim from Kaduna Nigeria.
    i am currently working with a research firm Transsil internatinal
    i would like to have more knowledge on human development.

i have no knowledge on the course

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

L
    1 Reply
  • @link2joyibeneme said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Hello good morning..... My name is joy Charles ibeneme .. I am joining from Nigeria, Nsukka to be precise.
    Presently I'm not working for any organisation as I am rounding up my masters program in linguistics..
    I hope to develop more skills and also meet people with like minds as I undertake the course .
    I am interested in joining the team for the course as this will develop and enhance skills.

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Aiah Christopher Teh

Yes, Psychologist

To acquire knowledge and support HR Department in recruitment and staff capacity building

Yes

5. Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!
      Not really

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

yes i have much experience in human resources management and training and development

R
    1 Reply
  • @RastonKadambure said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

yes i have much experience in human resources management and training and development

@RastonKadambure said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Raston kadambure

• Raston Kadambure, Zimbabwe

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Raston kadambure, Zimbabwe

yes i work kadras corporate consultants. managing director

managing my management team and train them effectively to achieve my organizational goals

4. Are you interested in joining a team for this course? *We have heard that learners who work in teams are more successful in meeting their learning objectives in the course.
      yes

5. Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!
      yes i have experience in human resources management and training and development

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Raston kadambure

W
    1 Reply

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Orakpor Victor is my name from Nigeria
    To be effective and profitable
    Yes I am interested in joining a team
    I have no experience about this course

T
    1 Reply
    1. I'm Wung ERIC, Kumba -Cameron
    2. yes, customer service
    3. to learn how to work with people
    4. if it is necessary to improve my learning process I will joint a group
      5.no
    1. I am Emmanuel Mbunwe Wepngong joining from Bamenda Cameroon. A region currently witnessing a serious socio-political crisis that has degenerated in to an open conflict
      2.I work for an educational program of two Protestant churches in Cameroon particularly in the two English speaking regions of the North west and south west.
    2. I occupy the position of Project Station Pedagogic Adviser
    3. My goal in this course is to learn and have added knowledge and value of what Human capital strategegy(ies) is or are and apply in our organization and others of the church for maximum output.
    4. I very much enjoy working in teams as it provides more learning opportunities
      For now I have not been directly involved in human capital issues

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Raston kadambure, Zimbabwe

yes i work kadras corporate consultants. managing director

managing my management team and train them effectively to achieve my organizational goals

4. Are you interested in joining a team for this course? *We have heard that learners who work in teams are more successful in meeting their learning objectives in the course.
      yes

yes i have experience in human resources management and training and development

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Raston kadambure
    Hi Raston. I am glad to have you on board for this course. I see you are already a manager with some experience and I look forward to sharing experiences with you for further learning. Stay blessed

• my name is Liberatus Enhart Mkongwa
    am not working to any organization yet

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

My names are Patukani Nyalugwe, joining from Zambia.

I recently completed a project on health systems strengthening (SBH) and i was a monitoring and evaluation officer

My objective is to increase my knowledge base in human resource management and better manage those i supervise.

I am interested in joining a team or any individuals studying this course.

I have a relative experience in this field, yes.

• I have worked, mostly, in the health sector and one challenge i am hoping this course will be helpful in is to help me reduce the attrition rates as regards health staff.

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

I have absolute no idea on this course with no experience on this field

• my name is Liberatus E. Mkongwa joined from Geita, Tanzania.

• am not working in any organization yet

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

My name is Innocent Kwizera from Burundi

1. Yes,i am the Director of a Christian School
    2. My goal is to get new skills wich can help me in leading my team. And know more about the people i am serving.
      4.yes
    3. No
  • @soughtoutbkm said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

My name is layla al ghamdi
    I working for an al-baha univeraity

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Abubakar Sadiq Ali, from Nigeria.

1. Hie my name is Yvonne Vambe. I'm from Zimbabwe. 2. I would like to develop my understanding of retaining human capital.
    2. I am an elementary school teacher
    3. I would like to enhance my knowledge on capital to improve employee retention.
    M
    1 Reply
  • Hello to everyone. My name is Estefanía Briceño, I'm from Caracas, Venezuela, I'm an Organizational Consultant, HR Consultant, Executive Coach, and owner of Gestión más Humana, a digital consulting company in HR and IT (www.gestionmashumana.com).
    With this course, I'm looking to update my knowledge about HR strategies in order to innovate HR services to my clients.
    If this course fulfills my expectations, I would like to appoint the rest of the consultants of my team to it.
    Venezuela and Latin America have a lot of good and affordable talent waiting to work online with your company. If any of you are interested in recruiting talent in spanish, english and other languages, I'm at your service.
    Nice to meet you all!

• Hi everyone, I'm Kristen Angel, an Ops Manager for The San Francisco Foundation. I'm continually looking for promising professional development opportunities. I would be interested in forming a team but am also fine with flying solo. I do have some experience through my HR generalist work over the past five years. Looking forward to the class!

• My name is Michael Kenop from Papua New Guinea. I worked for the Department of Agriculture and Livestock as a Senior Assets Officer. I have work for the department for 3 years and learned a lot. However, one of the stunning things that always stuck on my mind is the management of Human Capital.

I love to see that the management of Human Resources are effectively managed for the effective delivery of the government services to the rural parts of Papua New Guinea. I believe that the right people are placed on the right position, the department can deliver the government strategies and goals.

Therefore, I love to be part of this group and learn the new skills so that I can put to use what I learn here.

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Hello
    Am Nondenee bennund and am from Mauritius
    I'm not working for an organization yet
    My goal for this course is to have good knowledge of business management
    And i would like to wokr in a team

H
    1 Reply

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Hello, my name is Aishat Adesina from Nigeria.

I'm not currently working for any organisation.

My goals for this course is to learn and better understand how human capital strategy works and other areas of HR.

Yes, I would love to join a team.

I do have a little bit of experience, but I'm hoping to learn a lot more.

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Hello,My name is Manoj Patnam and I'm from Bengaluru India

I'm Working for an Event Management Company called Gr celebrattions.I am Head Event Supervision.

My goals are to increase the productivity of the company, by empowering the team I work with,engaging them to work better and produce effective results.

of course Yes!!! It will help me to understand better.

No...

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

1: My name is Shah Rukh Asghar. Joining you from Australia.
    2: Not working anywhere, want to start with something new.
    3: hopefully learn the best out it.
    4: yes infact it is great
    5: Not really ,

• My Name is Uzo Idowu, am from Nigeria. I just got enrolled today, though the course will commence
    20th of May. Well am glad to be here. This will be my second course so far in Philanthropy University.
    I hope to learn how to handle human capital management in my school when l set it up. Thanks

B
    1 Reply

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

I'm Ahmad Ibrahim, from Nigeria. No, I'm not working wit any organization. I actually want to learn its principles and apply them practically to my working conditions. No. I don't have any experience of this course prior to this application.

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Hi,

My Name is Diksha Jain, I am joining from Australia.
    I have experience of 6.5 years in Strategy planning in Maruti Suzuki India Ltd.
    My expectations for this course is to learn about strategy planning.
    yes I would like to join a team for this course fir further discussion.

• My name is Omamma Jennifer Michael

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Hello dears, my name is Adriana Reyes, I am from Panamá, I am currently working for an security company as an administrative assistant, I also recently created my online business about virtual assistant.

My goal for this course is to get a better understanding of human capital strategy and how it will benefit my entrepreneurship. I will be excited to join a team for this course. Also I have no prior experience related to this course.

• 1.My name is Bisenga I'm from Zambia

1. Currently am not working for any organization
    2. Would love to gain knowledge from this course inorder to learn about human resource management
    1. Yes would love to be part of team because
      I believe that sharing ideas makes learning fun and interesting.
    2. I have no past experience in this course am New to this
  • @Uzzy said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

My Name is Uzo Idowu, am from Nigeria. I just got enrolled today, though the course will commence
    20th of May. Well am glad to be here. This will be my second course so far in Philanthropy University.
    I hope to learn how to handle human capital management in my school when l set it up. Thanks

Well its very interesting to know that you have been trough this process before and as a beginner would love to learn from your past experiences how it really goes on , if you dont mind please

• @soudmoshmnyika said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Am Soud Moshi Mnyika , am from Tanzania I don't have a
    ny work to any organization, my knowledge is Diploma in records management

Welcome colleague, My name is Mary I studied Health information management from Nigeria.

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

1. Hi everyone I'm Mary from Nigeria
    2. No, I have my own growing organization
    3. In talent building.
    4. Yes
    5. No
  • @Lorimmw said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Lori Matoba, San Francisco
    Deputy Director at the Japanese Cultural and Community Center of Northern California
    Find new ways to approach management and attempt to apply in the next few months
    This is my first course, so I will go solo to start
    No expertise

Nice move sir.

• My name is Michele Joseph. I am the executive director for SGAP Leaders (student global ambassador program). SGAP Leaders serves motivated and curious 7th -12th grade young leaders who want to make a difference in the world. We do so through our Leadership Series program that integrates science, technology, engineering, math, sustainability and social justice workshops and tours.

We are in the process of scaling our for-purpose organization - specifically adding volunteers and staff. This course will help provide me with the fundamental skills and processes to do so. My expertise is brand strategy and marketing. I also have some experience as a secondary and college instructor. I would very much like to join a group.

I
    1 Reply

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

My name is Niyi Olofinjana..
    Iam not working for any organization

U
    1 Reply
  • @Unlearned said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

My goal is to acquire more skills by opening my mind,l to be better than before and also to impart in others as well.
    Iam ready and open to work with a team as we all know team work create a successful and vibrant outcomes.

O don't have any experience pertaining to this before but I wish to gather more skills and knowledge here.

U
    1 Reply
  • @Unlearned said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

@Unlearned said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

My goal is to acquire more skills by opening my mind,l to be better than before and also to impart in others as well.
    Iam ready and open to work with a team as we all know team work create a successful and vibrant outcomes.

I don't have any experience pertaining to this before but I wish to gather more skills and knowledge here.

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

My name is Barbra Nyangairi

I am the Executive Director of Deaf Zimbabwe Trust

I would like to learn more about how to develop a human capital strategy so that I grow the organisation

Yes I would be happy to join a team for the course.

I have no experiance in this particular area.

R
    1 Reply
  • My name is John Kelvin Hove from Zimbabwe.
    I am not working for any organization bu rather studying.
    My goals are:

• to acquire knowledge on recruitment and staffing in an organization,
    • to improve teamwork skills
    • to learn strategies related to human capital investment.
      I am interested in joining a team.
      I have no experience related to the course.
  • @otepolahannah said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

1.My name is Otepola Hannah from Nigeria
    2.No
    3.To put all I learn here in place
    4.Yes
    5.No

1. I am Saliha Adeeb from Quetta, Pakistan.
    2. No,I don't work for an organization.
    3. Yes, I will be glad.
    4. No, I don't have any experience related to this course.
  • 1.My name is Adeboyeje Isaac and i am a Nigerian.

1. Yes, i am working for an organisation and i am the head of the marketing and communication department
      3.My goal for this course is to learn all there is to learn. Right now, i do not know how to use it.
    2. Yes
    3. No
  • @Michele said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

My name is Michele Joseph. I am the executive director for SGAP Leaders (student global ambassador program). SGAP Leaders serves motivated and curious 7th -12th grade young leaders who want to make a difference in the world. We do so through our Leadership Series program that integrates science, technology, engineering, math, sustainability and social justice workshops and tours.

We are in the process of scaling our for-purpose organization - specifically adding volunteers and staff. This course will help provide me with the fundamental skills and processes to do so. My expertise is brand strategy and marketing. I also have some experience as a secondary and college instructor. I would very much like to join a group.

Interesting
    Are you on Linked in?

• @NandineeBennund said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Hello
    Am Nondenee bennund and am from Mauritius
    I'm not working for an organization yet
    My goal for this course is to have good knowledge of business management
    And i would like to wokr in a team

Hi Nondenee,
    Very good afternoon to your from the other side of the planet. I like to chat and ask few question regarding this course if you don't mind ?
    Thank you
    Michael

1. My name is Anne Munene from Kenya
    2. I am currently working as a human resource consultant, working with mid and small business enterprises
    3. I am hoping to sharpen my skills and become a better internal/ external consultant helping organizations create better human resource strategies.
  • My name is Mesfin, Ethiopian by nationality but working and living in Tanzania. I am working in a continental organization as a Manager of a department as well as Deputy to the Director General of the organization. I am involved in the Human Resources management of the organization and this course would help to enhance my capacity in this area of my responsibility in the organization. I will be interested to work in a team so that I can benefit from the different experiences of the members of the team.

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

I am pir Umair khan from pakistan.
    No.
    To understand the human capital strategy and give benefit to my surrounding.
    Yes.
    No.

• Hello everyone, my name is Peter Mornyey from Nigeria. I currently work as a Programme Coordinator for the Ontario Secondary School Diploma in an International Sixth-Form College in Lagos. I have plans of striking out on my own very soon and I feel the need to be equipped and updated on human capital cannot be overemphasized. I look forward to working in a team and meeting people of like minds. I can say I have a bit of theoretical but not practical experience in this field.

S
    1 Reply
  • My name is Asyea naseem

• I am Asyea naseem from Pakistan .objective to join it to learn about the skills that how we can maintain human resources. I don't belong to any organization , and it will be honour for me to work as a part of a team ...I have no experience about it

Joseph Olanrewaju
      Junior Consultant II
      to improve my man-management skills and apply it in my workplace environment
    4. Are you interested in joining a team for this course?
      Yes
      No. not really, I did a human resource consulting course some time ago though.

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

ans

• my name is Ms ojo oluwaranti Bridget am joining from Abuja Nigeria
      *i work with WAELE AFRICA FOUNDATION am the ADMIN SECRETARY
      *HUMAN RESOURCE AND TO COORDINATE THE WORKERS ALSO THEIR WELFARE
      *YES
      *AM EXPERIENCE FOR ABOUT 4YEARS NOW JUST NEED SOME CERTIFICATE TO BACK IT
    K
    1 Reply
  • My name is Kelechi Ihejiaba Amadi. I am joining from Owerri, Imo State, Nigeria.
    I am the Board Secretary of a non-governmental organisation named South East Youths Alliance for Emancipation.
    My aim is to develop competency and efficiency in running non governmental organisations and Yes, I would like to join a team for this course.
    Regretfully, I do not have any previous experience relating to this course.

P
    1 Reply
  • @bgt4luv said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

ans

*YES

Dear Bridget,
    Its good to have joining from the same country as me. am hoping to gain from the experience you already have as we proceed.
    Good to be here.

Kelechi

B
    1 Reply
  • Hello members,
    I'm glad to be here.
    I'm Samia Abud joining from Mombasa, Kenya.
    Currently working for Sayyida Fatimah Hospital as In-charge of Human Resource function.
    I'm looking to gain more insight in formulating and implementing an overall strategy for HR function and picking ideas from others in different set-ups.
    If being in a group will make the course more beneficial, then I look forward to it as long as it does not have any time restrictions.
    Yes but limited to basics.
    Looking forward to networking!

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Iam sindhu joining from India

currently not working

whatever I learn here put them in a place

yes

No

• Hi everyone,
    My name is Patrick Obasi, I joined from Benue State, Nigeria. I work with pharmaceutical company as field Executive. This course will really help me to rise up to my daily challenges because as a field person most times I Interaction with people and I have detail them about product and services and this comes with questions and answers.
    I will be very willing to work with team of like minds.

S
    1 Reply
    1. I am Samson Igiebor, joining from Nigeria.
    2. No
    3. To know more Human Resource Development and to be conversant with its tenets when I finally secure a job.
    4. Yes
    5. No
  • @X10 said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Hi everyone,
    My name is Patrick Obasi, I joined from Benue State, Nigeria. I work with pharmaceutical company as field Executive. This course will really help me to rise up to my daily challenges because as a field person most times I Interaction with people and I have detail them about product and services and this comes with questions and answers.
    I will be very willing to work with team of like minds.

Welcome

• @petersome said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Hello everyone, my name is Peter Mornyey from Nigeria. I currently work as a Programme Coordinator for the Ontario Secondary School Diploma in an International Sixth-Form College in Lagos. I have plans of striking out on my own very soon and I feel the need to be equipped and updated on human capital cannot be overemphasized. I look forward to working in a team and meeting people of like minds. I can say I have a bit of theoretical but not practical experience in this field.

@petersome said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Hello everyone, my name is Peter Mornyey from Nigeria. I currently work as a Programme Coordinator for the Ontario Secondary School Diploma in an International Sixth-Form College in Lagos. I have plans of striking out on my own very soon and I feel the need to be equipped and updated on human capital cannot be overemphasized. I look forward to working in a team and meeting people of like minds. I can say I have a bit of theoretical but not practical experience in this field.

Welcome my brother, I hope to work with you in this course.

I
    1 Reply
  • Hello everyone
    My name is Irfan Mehboob
    I from Pakistan
    Doing Job in Etihad Group of companies as
    Lab Assistant !img1553032452192.jpg

• @SamsonIgiebor said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Welcome my brother, I hope to work with you in this course.

best of luck for your future goals

• Hi, My name is Iqra. I'm excited to join this course to get knowledge about Human Capital Strategy. I hope this would be helpful for me.

• hi, i am wusqa. This is pleasure to join this course. hopefully it will be informative for me

• My name is Akubulu Ugochukwu from Nigeria. I'm still a student
    My goals for this course is to know more about human capital management and render help to those in need. Yes i'm interested in joining a team for this course.
    No i don't have any experience related to this course

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Thanks. I am Toye Balogun. I am joining this course from Abuja Nigeria. I am working for a religious organisation and a community development group as the founder and pioneer. My role in the organizations is to develop a plan/aims and objectives and or set out goals, sell the goals to team with possible strategies for achievement of the goals for possible suggestions and contributions. My goals for the course is to better prepare me to maximize my leadership potentials. I will like to join a vibrant team of like minded and well experience members. I have been the leading my community development organization for a while now so, I quite understand what it means to lead people in circumstances in which they are not been paid or motivated in monitory terms but only with little benefits
    ![alt text](![image url]([image url](

• link url)))
  • My name is Mubarak Iliyasu, am from Nigeria, Kano precisely. Am currently an Employee of Nigerian Meteorological Agency, Abuja HQ as an administrative Staff. Thank you

1. My name is Igor Kana from Rwanda
    2. Yes, In monitoring and evaluation
    3. My Goal is to understand and improve my knowledge of human capital and try to include the best of it in monitoring and evaluation
    4. yes
    5. No
    M
    1 Reply
    1. Hi everyone my name is Faydra Parris, I'm joining in from Trinidad and Tobago.
    2. I'm currently not employed.
    3. My goal for this course is to expand my knowledge because learning is beneficial for a better society therefore me getting the opportunity to gain knowledge and information will help me to approach issues differently.
    4. Yes, I will like to join a team.
    5. I have limited working experience with HR however I am a recent graduate with my HR degree.
    M
    1 Reply
  • @KelechiIhejiaba said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

My name is Kelechi Ihejiaba Amadi. I am joining from Owerri, Imo State, Nigeria.
    I am the Board Secretary of a non-governmental organisation named South East Youths Alliance for Emancipation.
    My aim is to develop competency and efficiency in running non governmental organisations and Yes, I would like to join a team for this course.
    Regretfully, I do not have any previous experience relating to this course.

Nice to meet you Kelechi hope you enjoy this course and benefit from it too.

• Course Facilitator
    1. I am Abidemi Animashaun from Nigeria.
    2. I work with MEMMCOL as an Administrative Executive.
    3. My goal for the course is to learn and understand core human resources skills and strategies because my career path is in the fields of human resources.
    4. Yes I am interested in collaborating with a team. I look forward to exchanging innovative ideas with any team I am assigned to work with.
    5. Not so much experience but as an Administrator, I work with subordinates and part of my plans to sharpen their soft and professional skills is mentoring and training them on quarterly basis on topics such as leadership, ethics, personal hygiene, mental wellbeing and application of professionalism in works assigned.
  • 1: My name is Anaty Kombeson from Tanzania, Am currently working in family business , am looking forward to this course so that i can implement what i have learnt into the business. i do not have any expertise to this course.

• My name is Stacy Ngigi from Nairobi, Kenya.
    I'm a student. Upon complexion of this course I'm planning to apply what I have learnt where I'd be employed and I will use the skills later in my own organization.

1. AJIBOYE GANIYU OLAJIDE from Nigeria
    2. Am still an undergraduate
    3. To be well versed in human capital management and to apply it to my field of study
    4. Am interested in joining a team for this course
    5. I don't have any idea pertaining to this course before
    E
    1 Reply
  • @KelechiIhejiaba said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

@bgt4luv said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

ans

*YES

Dear Bridget,
    Its good to have joining from the same country as me. am hoping to gain from the experience you already have as we proceed.
    Good to be here.

Kelechi

NO PROBLEM DEAR YOU ARE WELCOME

D
    1 Reply
Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.