Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Transformation by Law

Hi Guys,
    I am of the highest confidence that with the establishment of the War Crimes Court Liberia and Liberians will resurrect from Corruption, poor health care, poor education, bad roads & infrastructures, low & no pay. Please share your views.

1 Reply
  • @Liberia1847 said in Transformation by Law:

Hi Guys,
    I am of the highest confidence that with the establishment of the War Crimes Court Liberia and Liberians will resurrect from Corruption, poor health care, poor education, bad roads & infrastructures, low & no pay. Please share your views.

That's interesting @Liberia1847, I wonder what others ( @all ) think?

• Hi Mark, I am McDonald Acolatse from Margibi County, but live in the USA right now, and in support of these point
    War Crimes Court,
    Corruption,
    Poor health care,
    Poor education,
    Bad roads,
    Infrastructures,
    Low pay,
    But to add up or something you forgot about is our law.
    please allow us to discuss this over and again.

• Thanks Guys for raising such significant points, but i do believe the most important of all should be the establishment of the War crime court and the prosecution of corrupt officials of government, doing that would help direct these resources to our roads education among others.

• Thanks guys for all your comments. I am a Liberian and knows the importance of war crime court being established in my country. Like you all have justly mentioned, if this court is instituted it will bring to book those who committed heinous atrocities and they will face the full weight of what they committed.

• Hi guys my name is Elisha W. Browne from Margibi County. I’m also in support of the war crime court not only for those who committed crime or killed during the war but also for any public officials that would steal our country resources.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.