Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Introduce yourself to the community! -Fiji

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the Fiji community of practice! My name is Jason and I’m a community manager here at Philanthropy University.

Please use this topic to introduce yourselves to everyone else in the community. What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?

S
    2 Replies
  • @jason said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the Fiji community of practice! My name is Jason and I’m a community manager here at Philanthropy University.

Please use this topic to introduce yourselves to everyone else in the community. What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?

Hi.
    My name is Kasilia.
    I live in Suva and work for Bright Little Ones Children's Services as an Educator and an advocate for the Mobile Children's Services.
    I choose this community because of it's potential to help improve my skills and knowledge and also because I live here.

M
    2 Replies
  • @vukea said in Introduce yourself to the community! -Fiji:

@jason said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

Hi everyone,

Hi.
    My name is Kasilia.
    I live in Suva and work for Bright Little Ones Children's Services as an Educator and an advocate for the Mobile Children's Services.
    I choose this community because of it's potential to help improve my skills and knowledge and also because I live here.

Welcome @Vukea, it is wonderful to have you here! Thank you for posting :)

Do you have any thoughts, ideas, or questions that you would like to post here and share with this community?

Others ( @all ), would you like to welcome Kasilia and post here as well?

It is great to have everyone here!

• Bula !
    I'm vunimasi waqanitera bukuya.
    I live in lautoka. 23 years of age and of eager to continue and build up effective ways into learning more about community development.

1 Reply
  • @Masi said in Introduce yourself to the community! -Fiji:

Bula !
    I'm vunimasi waqanitera bukuya.
    I live in lautoka. 23 years of age and of eager to continue and build up effective ways into learning more about community development.

Welcome @Masi, is there anything that you would like to discuss with this community?

• @Jason said in Introduce yourself to the community! -Fiji:

Hi everyone,

Hi everyone I'm Sheenal from Ba. I'm currently unemployed and I graduated with Bachelor of Environmental Science from the University of Fiji in March this year. So I'm enrolling in online courses to develop my skills.

• Bula Jason and everyone responding

I'm interested more on Monitoring and Evaluation of NGO's and COmmunity Based projects and also review of Strategies and Output and Outcome that will align well to meeting the Objective and or Mission of a project let alone the mission of that organisation. Within this community I hope that we can share ideas and experiences of developing and executing smart viable projects.

• @Vukea said in Introduce yourself to the community! -Fiji:

@jason said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

Hi everyone,

Hi.
    My name is Kasilia.

Bula Kasilia
    I came across a mobile kindergarten/play school during one of the festivals and I happen to have a brief chat with the the educator on that day, prior to that chat, I was excited to see that we have mobile kindergarten/play school. I'm not sure if you know about that, and I gathered that UNDP is the main funder for that. It is a very wonderful idea where we can still look after our little ones during festivals and other great events around Fiji , especially providing a safe sound and constructive space for them.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.