Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Staff

Introduce yourself in Social Impact: Planning For Success (May) !

Hello Learners,

Welcome to the course discussion board!

The first step in the course is to post a response to this thread answering the questions below, and to read and respond to the posts of others.

After submitting your post answering these questions, please reply to at least one other learner who has posted before you to welcome them. Feel free to ask questions about their work, goals, and backgrounds.

Happy learning!

1. What is your name? Where are you joining from?

2. Are you working for an organization? If so, what is your role?

3. What are your goals for the course and how do you plan to apply them in your work?

4. Are you interested in joining a team for this course? We have heard that learners who work in teams are more successful in meeting their learning objectives in the course.

1. Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!
    J
    M
    O
    R
    C
    26 Replies
  • @Course_Operations said in Introduce yourself in Social Impact: Planning For Success!:

Hello Learners,

The first step in the course is to post a response to this thread answering the questions below, and to read and respond to the posts of others.

After submitting your post answering these questions, please reply to at least one other learner who has posted before you to welcome them. Feel free to ask questions about their work, goals, and backgrounds.

Happy learning!

3. What are your goals for the course and how do you plan to apply them in your work?

4. Are you interested in joining a team for this course? We have heard that learners who work in teams are more successful in meeting their learning objectives in the course.

1. Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!

Not really

J
    1 Reply
  • @JamesEmmanuel said in Introduce yourself in Social Impact: Planning For Success!:

@Course_Operations said in Introduce yourself in Social Impact: Planning For Success!:

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

my name is obasaju Emmanuel Ayodele,am joinig from nigeria kaduna
      i do not work for an organizatiom am on my own but a lover and seeker of knowlegde
      At the end of this course i should be aable to aticulate my planning skill in other to achieve my goals
    4. Are you interested in joining a team for this course? *We have heard that learners who work in teams are more successful in meeting their learning objectives in the course.yes,well that will be more interesting to share from people with wealth of experience
    E
    1 Reply
  • its Dr. Amir from Pakistan. i am here to gain the knowledge that will enhance my ability to think about and work for the success.

• @Course_Operations said in Introduce yourself in Social Impact: Planning For Success!:

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

1. What is your name?Norah Mangolobo
      Where are you joining from? Zimbabwe

2. Are you working for an organization? If so, what is your role?No i am not

3. What are your goals for the course and how do you plan to apply them in your work? I am very eager to acquire knowledge

4. Are you interested in joining a team for this course?of course i am We have heard that learners who work in teams are more successful in meeting their learning objectives in the course.

1. Do you have any experience related to this course?No i don't If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

My name is Olanrewaju Aremu joining from lagos nigeria

yes I work for an organisation, customer relations officer/supervisor

To develop my self

yes I am interested

5. Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!

• Hello I'm Mae from the Philippines. I work as the Executive Director of an organization that provides educational assistance to underprivileged youth in our nation. I hope to learn how to assess our social impact so that we can scale up and expand our reach more.

E
    1 Reply
  • Hello everyone,

My name is Bitrus Itatuwa Madaki from Nigeria.

I work with Cheybis Global Resources Nigeria limited as HR OFFICER.

To have a deep understanding of this course.

Yes, I would like to join a group for discussions on this course.

E
    H
    2 Replies
  • @Course_Operations said in Introduce yourself in Social Impact: Planning For Success (May) !:

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Hi all!
      My Name is Chlara, I'm from Indonesia.
      I am self-employed at the moment and work as a freelance English tutor.
      I hope I will gain some basic principles or knowledge to start a community building program.
      I would be happy to join a team.
      I have a little experience in corporate social responsibility program in the company I worked 3 years ago. Also, I sometimes volunteer in an education program for elementary school children.
  • @Course_Operations said in Introduce yourself in Social Impact: Planning For Success (May) !:

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Hello I'm Mary A. The founder and director of ENIITAN — RE CREATION. It's so nice learning with you! I look forward to learning about making a successful social impact. I trust that this will greatly help my organization.

• @BitrusItatuwaMadaki said in Introduce yourself in Social Impact: Planning For Success (May) !:

Hello everyone,

It's nice to meet you, Bitrus!

B
    1 Reply
  • @reallifeperez said in Introduce yourself in Social Impact: Planning For Success (May) !:

Hello I'm Mae from the Philippines. I work as the Executive Director of an organization that provides educational assistance to underprivileged youth in our nation. I hope to learn how to assess our social impact so that we can scale up and expand our reach more.

Oh, it's nice to meet you Mae. It trust the Philippines is a good place to be. I'm from Nigeria.

• @EniitanM said in Introduce yourself in Social Impact: Planning For Success (May) !:

@BitrusItatuwaMadaki said in Introduce yourself in Social Impact: Planning For Success (May) !:

Hello everyone,

It's nice to meet you, Bitrus!

Thank you so much @EniitanM.
    It's my pleasure to have you here.

@EniitanM I look forward to having a great time with you.

Best regards.

• Hey everyone, this is Rafeed. I am working at a platform for the youth as the Head of Content. We are working with programs and content to put positive effects on youth community. I believe this course will help me with my goals. Feel free to connect. Looking forward to make friends and learn a lot.

S
    2 Replies
  • I am John from Nigeria, I am a Research Expert at Kimpact Development Initiative.

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Hy, I'm MAHNUM ZULFIQAR . from pakistan

M
    2 Replies
  • @ghammed039 said in Introduce yourself in Social Impact: Planning For Success (May) !:

@Course_Operations said in Introduce yourself in Social Impact: Planning For Success (May) !:

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Welcome to you all. I look forward t

@ghammed039 said in Introduce yourself in Social Impact: Planning For Success (May) !:

@Course_Operations said in Introduce yourself in Social Impact: Planning For Success (May) !:

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

welcome to you all. I look forward to an interesting group discussion and insightful lectures

• My name is Mabel Darkwaah Ayisi and am joining from Ghana, West Africa
    I work with Western Region Coastal foundation as the Social Impact Lead. My role is to measure the impact of CSR project interventions in host communities in relation to actual community needs and the socio-economic value to these CSR projects to project beneficiaries. To benefit fully i want to gather a number of experience and best practices in planning, designing and measuring successes in the development sector. i also want to work with colleague course mates in teams to have a better grasp of the theories and concepts underlying social impacts.

S
    2 Replies
  • My name is Izuchukwu Silas Onuoha from Nigeria. Sales Manager at Onuoha Lubes Enterprises, saddled with the responsibilities of meeting sales targets through effective planning and budgeting, maintaining and improving relationships with clients, etc. My goals are to fully understand the nine aspects of social impacts and using "Lift" in particular to effectively affect the lives of my clients, hence increasing my "reach". I am interested in joining a team for this course and I have no experience yet relating to this course.

• @MabelAyisi said in Introduce yourself in Social Impact: Planning For Success (May) !:

My name is Mabel Darkwaah Ayisi and am joining from Ghana, West Africa
    I work with Western Region Coastal foundation as the Social Impact Lead. My role is to measure the impact of CSR project interventions in host communities in relation to actual community needs and the socio-economic value to these CSR projects to project beneficiaries. To benefit fully i want to gather a number of experience and best practices in planning, designing and measuring successes in the development sector. i also want to work with colleague course mates in teams to have a better grasp of the theories and concepts underlying social impacts.

You are welcome Mabel. Hope you have a worthwhile experience here..

• @RafeedChowdhury said in Introduce yourself in Social Impact: Planning For Success (May) !:

Hey everyone, this is Rafeed. I am working at a platform for the youth as the Head of Content. We are working with programs and content to put positive effects on youth community. I believe this course will help me with my goals. Feel free to connect. Looking forward to make friends and learn a lot.

Greetings Rafeed. Nice meeting you. I also have this zeal for youth development. Would like to connect.

• Hello everyone,my name is birungi Doreen from uganda.not working for any organization yet but Planning to start a non-profit organization to help the unprivileged on the street to attain services far from them like food, shelter, medical services and education in my area.so am privileged to have access to the knowledge am to receive here to help me with strategic planning and leadership skills and experience.would love to join a group of same interest people.lookingforward to this great opportunity.thanks

• Hi, I'm Rani, i'm joining the course from Indonesia. I'm not working with any organization right now. I still enroll in the last semester of my University. My goals for this course basically to make an efficient time planning for life and my goals after this University finish. to help me manage and planning my next move in life. Yes, i'm interesst to join a team for this course. I'm learning a social science field at my University, but yet, my experience for planning and achieving something still under rate and i'm here to help me my self finding a guide line

• Hi , I am Mostafa, from egypt , joining this course to gain more knowledge

• Hi!

1)My name is Jawaria Amar. I am from Pakistan.
    2)No , currently I am not working for any organization.
    3)My goal is to learn and polish my skills through this course and then use it, to help others and get related people to take this course.
    4)yes , i would like to join a team as far as it is cooperative and helps in learning as well as team building.
    5)no, I have no experience related to this course.

• Hello, I'm Bukola from Nigeria. I'm here to learn about the keys to been successful and impactful. I'll love to work with a team. I look forward to an amazing time here. Thanks

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Thuanbuiyang Rongmei. India

No

Enhance knowledge for success

yes

5. Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

My name is Rachel Aladi Ejiga, joining from Nigeria. I work for my own organisation as the Director. My goal is to do well in this course and thereafter, to impactfully scale my organisation with success. I have no problem joining a team. For now I have no experience related to this course.

K
    1 Reply
  • 1-My name is Ramesh Das Andhwan, I have join with world vision India

2-Yes I am working for organization and my role is senior community development facilitator.

3- my goal is to change community people behavior for development.

1. As I am interested to join a team for this course.

2. Not so much but I have less experience.

K
    1 Reply

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

1. What is your name? Jane Lauterback Where are you joining from? New York, NY

2. Are you working for an organization? No, I've my own company, The Purposeworks. If so, what is your role? I'm the founder and principal.

3. What are your goals for the course and how do you plan to apply them in your work? I want to learn more about the challenges organizations have, how they can be solved so that I can apply them to other impact organizations I work with.

4. Are you interested in joining a team for this course? We have heard that learners who work in teams are more successful in meeting their learning objectives in the course. Yes, however, I want to mention my schedule is not as flexible as I'd like.

1. Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise! I've worked with Impact-based organizations on developing business development plans.

I look forward to meeting my fellow learners and sharing insights and helping to support your efforts..

K
    1 Reply
  • Hi everyone!
    I am Kevin from Malaysia
    I am working in a committee related to sustainable living
    I hope this course will teach me how to make successful programs and activities
    Yes i would like to join a team
    I have no experience related to this course

• @janelauterback said in Introduce yourself in Social Impact: Planning For Success (May) !:

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

1. What is your name? Jane Lauterback Where are you joining from? New York, NY

2. Are you working for an organization? No, I've my own company, The Purposeworks. If so, what is your role? I'm the founder and principal.

3. What are your goals for the course and how do you plan to apply them in your work? I want to learn more about the challenges organizations have, how they can be solved so that I can apply them to other impact organizations I work with.

4. Are you interested in joining a team for this course? We have heard that learners who work in teams are more successful in meeting their learning objectives in the course. Yes, however, I want to mention my schedule is not as flexible as I'd like.

1. Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise! I've worked with Impact-based organizations on developing business development plans.

I look forward to meeting my fellow learners and sharing insights and helping to support your efforts..

hi Jane. It must be tough being the founder and principal of your company.
    We can learn a lot from your background and experiences.

• @andhwanrameshdas60 said in Introduce yourself in Social Impact: Planning For Success (May) !:

1-My name is Ramesh Das Andhwan, I have join with world vision India

2-Yes I am working for organization and my role is senior community development facilitator.

3- my goal is to change community people behavior for development.

1. As I am interested to join a team for this course.

2. Not so much but I have less experience.

Hi Ramesh
    I have heard of world vision in Malaysia too
    This is a welfare organisation, right?

• @Aladi said in Introduce yourself in Social Impact: Planning For Success (May) !:

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

My name is Rachel Aladi Ejiga, joining from Nigeria. I work for my own organisation as the Director. My goal is to do well in this course and thereafter, to impactfully scale my organisation with success. I have no problem joining a team. For now I have no experience related to this course.

Hi Rachel
    What does your organisation do?

A
    1 Reply
  • Hello everyone,Jackline from Kenya.Am here to advance my skills on social impact

• Course Facilitator

Hi there everyone, I am Cindy Koen joining you from Hoedspruit, South Africa. I have recently started a organisation and need all the help I can get on how to do this right!
    As my organisation is focused on social impact I thought it would be a great opportunity to see how professionals have done this and how I can use this to make my project a success.
    I will definitely be joining a team! I do not have any experience with this, so I am seeing this as a great opportunity to learn and to grow my knowledge.

T
    1 Reply

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Mwaanga Gerald, Livingstone, Zambia

Yes, am an administration officer

To acquire knowledge that would help to contribute to the development of my organisation

Yes

No

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Hello! My name is Saad Mehmood . I am from Pakistan. I am doing my bachelors in computer science from forman Christian college and university. I am here to improve my skills and to learn some useful techniques

• Hi! My name is Adaora Oji from Nigeria. I am the co-founder of a social enterprise called young Girls' Empowerment and Development Initiative (YGEDI), we curate special programs for girls that provide them with the necccesary skills and knowledge that will enable them contribute positively to their communities. I hope to learn more on how to make this initiative a success.

My name is : Dauda Adewale Kazeem. I am joining from Nigeria.

Yes. I am a Research Supervisor (Post Harvest Engineer)

At the completion of this program, I should be able to use this Planning for Success skill to elevate my skills and earn promotion.

4. Are you interested in joining a team for this course? *We have heard that learners who work in teams are more successful in meeting their learning objectives in the course.
      No. I prefer working on my own.

• My name is Kamogelo Ngwenya from Pretoria in South Africa. I am not working for any organisation at the moment. I would like to learn how to plan for success in whichever project i work on. I would like to join a group because it will give me a bigger platform to engage and learn from other people.

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

• I am Sherry Sacino, the CEO of Global StoryMakers. I live in the USA and Italy and have an office in Kenya.

We have developed a cloud-based process to produce dual language books with the goal of bringing literacy to more children by allowing anyone, anywhere to translate a book into mother-tongue languages. Our goal is to work with people throughout the world to help them provide high-quality books for early learners and early primary school children ages 0-5 and 5-8.

I would love to know each of you and your need for mother-tongue Books so we can help your develop them.

My goal for the course is to learn how to be articulate our social impact, and how to ask our users to help us collect the data we need to share our impact.

1 Reply
  • @KevinChin said in Introduce yourself in Social Impact: Planning For Success (May) !:

@Aladi said in Introduce yourself in Social Impact: Planning For Success (May) !:

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Hi Rachel

Hello Kevin chin
    My organisation is a skills training institution where we empower people (youth, women and men) for financial independence. Soon my non-profit
    organisation will kick off and our mission is to equip young adults to become future entrepreneurs through skills acquisition.

1 Reply
  • Hello everyone!
    My name Samson Owoeye.. I work with TechnoServe Nig as Local Community Trainer.
    I hope to increase my knowledge in project management.
    Happy to be here.. 😀 😀

• @Aladi said in Introduce yourself in Social Impact: Planning For Success (May) !:

@KevinChin said in Introduce yourself in Social Impact: Planning For Success (May) !:

@Aladi said in Introduce yourself in Social Impact: Planning For Success (May) !:

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Hi Rachel

Hello Kevin chin
    My organisation is a skills training institution where we empower people (youth, women and men) for financial independence. Soon my non-profit
    organisation will kick off and our mission is to equip young adults to become future entrepreneurs through skills acquisition.

Good one.. Nice having you ararou

• @Shermaster said in Introduce yourself in Social Impact: Planning For Success (May) !:

I am Sherry Sacino, the CEO of Global StoryMakers. I live in the USA and Italy and have an office in Kenya.

We have developed a cloud-based process to produce dual language books with the goal of bringing literacy to more children by allowing anyone, anywhere to translate a book into mother-tongue languages. Our goal is to work with people throughout the world to help them provide high-quality books for early learners and early primary school children ages 0-5 and 5-8.

I would love to know each of you and your need for mother-tongue Books so we can help your develop them.

My goal for the course is to learn how to be articulate our social impact, and how to ask our users to help us collect the data we need to share our impact.

Good one.. Nice to have you around

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

My name is Alhassan Usman from Nigeria. Really excited to be a part of this course. Looking forward to join a team and can't wait to get started.

• Hello. I'm Tochukwu from Nigeria. It's nice to be here as there's so much to learn. I looknl forward to going through the courses and working with my team mates.

• Hi! I'm Tushar from an engineering college in Jaipur, India. I work as an assistant professor in department of CSE and hoping to learn some new skills and methodologies to plan better opportunities for my students. I am also looking forward to know about various ways in which our college may impact the social wellbeing of our city.

1 Reply
  • @CindyKoen said in Introduce yourself in Social Impact: Planning For Success (May) !:

Hi there everyone, I am Cindy Koen joining you from Hoedspruit, South Africa. I have recently started a organisation and need all the help I can get on how to do this right!
    As my organisation is focused on social impact I thought it would be a great opportunity to see how professionals have done this and how I can use this to make my project a success.
    I will definitely be joining a team! I do not have any experience with this, so I am seeing this as a great opportunity to learn and to grow my knowledge.

Hi.. Would love to know about your work in detail.

C
    1 Reply

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

my name is Joshua Nyamedor and I am joining from Accra Ghana

Yes and I am the founder

actually my organization is in its early stage and hoping to learn more to build my organization on strong foundation

Yes I am interested

I have no experience

• My name is Oluwamayowa Olalekan Emmanuel
    I'm a Nigerian
    I don't have any organisation for now,buh I'm planning to build up an organisation for the betterment of my society and the world at large
    I would like to work with a team cuz sometimes two good heads is far better one. And I would love to acquire more knowledge from my teammate.
    I have no experience yet abt this course.

• Hi... My name is Emily.. I am a teacher in a private high school here in the Philippines.. I enjoy teaching a lot... And I am also open to new learning possibilities... In turn, i may be able to share these with my students and friends... I want to work with a team..

• i am festus from Lagos Nigeria. i work currently as a production planner in private manufacturing firm. i Enrolled for this course because i want to pursue my career in this direction (NGO) in the nearest future

• Course Facilitator

@TusharVyas said in Introduce yourself in Social Impact: Planning For Success (May) !:

@CindyKoen said in Introduce yourself in Social Impact: Planning For Success (May) !:

Hi there. We do work on sustainable waste management and link that to empowering our locals... We are on phase now and launching phase two in the next few months!!

E
    1 Reply
  • hello I'm Joel Fokam i am from Cameroon but working currently in Mali with Huawei Technologies.

D
    D
    2 Replies
      My name is Dawan Robinson. I'm a Californian living in Manila in the Philippines.

I am the Executive Director of an NGO called A Million Voices Philippines.

I want to maximize my impact.

Yes, I created a team for people operating in Asia and the Pacific.

No, just learning what I can.

• @Anicel said in Introduce yourself in Social Impact: Planning For Success (May) !:

hello I'm Joel Fokam i am from Cameroon but working currently in Mali with Huawei Technologies.

Salut Joel! Hope you're able to get what you want out of this course.

• Hi All,

My name is Bright. I am joining the course from Accra, Ghana.
    I am currently between job and want to use the opportunity to develop and equip myself with the tools to ensure success on my next job.
    I wish to gain insight on planning and successfully implementing social impact projects. I would like to know more about project sustainability and ways of ensuring and maintaining buy-in by project stakeholders. This will help me build a strong team and support them to achieve project objectives.
    I am very interested in joining a team for this course to enable me meet all learning objectives in the course.
    I have years of experience on implementation of social impact project but have never taken the time to study around planning for success. I am fully convinced that at the end of this course, I will be equipped with the requisite tools for planning and ensuring the success of social impact projects.

Thanks!

D
    1 Reply
  • @JamesEmmanuel said in Introduce yourself in Social Impact: Planning For Success (May) !:

@JamesEmmanuel said in Introduce yourself in Social Impact: Planning For Success!:

@Course_Operations said in Introduce yourself in Social Impact: Planning For Success!:

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

my name is obasaju Emmanuel Ayodele,am joinig from nigeria kaduna
      i do not work for an organizatiom am on my own but a lover and seeker of knowlegde
      At the end of this course i should be aable to aticulate my planning skill in other to achieve my goals
    4. Are you interested in joining a team for this course? *We have heard that learners who work in teams are more successful in meeting their learning objectives in the course.yes,well that will be more interesting to share from people with wealth of experience

Nice meeting you Emmanuel. I am a lover and seeker of knowledge as well!

• @CindyKoen said in Introduce yourself in Social Impact: Planning For Success (May) !:

@TusharVyas said in Introduce yourself in Social Impact: Planning For Success (May) !:

@CindyKoen said in Introduce yourself in Social Impact: Planning For Success (May) !:

Hi there. We do work on sustainable waste management and link that to empowering our locals... We are on phase now and launching phase two in the next few months!!

Hi Cindy. Nice meeting you. I would love to know more about your organisation and work. Hopefully we can collaborate and support each other.

C
    1 Reply
  • Course Facilitator

Dr. Ikhidero Aigboje-Uduangele is my name. I am joining from Nigeria. I am involved in outreaches of social impact where I work. However, I intend to learn how to tailor these social impact outreaches towards success. That is my major reason of joining this course.

• Course Facilitator

@edubiney said in Introduce yourself in Social Impact: Planning For Success (May) !:

Hi All,

My name is Bright. I am joining the course from Accra, Ghana.
    I am currently between job and want to use the opportunity to develop and equip myself with the tools to ensure success on my next job.
    I wish to gain insight on planning and successfully implementing social impact projects. I would like to know more about project sustainability and ways of ensuring and maintaining buy-in by project stakeholders. This will help me build a strong team and support them to achieve project objectives.
    I am very interested in joining a team for this course to enable me meet all learning objectives in the course.
    I have years of experience on implementation of social impact project but have never taken the time to study around planning for success. I am fully convinced that at the end of this course, I will be equipped with the requisite tools for planning and ensuring the success of social impact projects.

Thanks!

Welcome, Bright. Hope we enjoy our studies to the fullest

• Course Facilitator

@Anicel said in Introduce yourself in Social Impact: Planning For Success (May) !:

hello I'm Joel Fokam i am from Cameroon but working currently in Mali with Huawei Technologies.

Welcome Joel. Good to have you on this course

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

My name is Uso Nwobodo. I am from Nigeria

Right now I am not.

Increase capacity
    I intend to start up an organisation so I am basically acquiring knowledge and expertise.

Already joined a team.

• Course Facilitator

Hey Everyone! Am one of your Course Ambassadors. Kindly feel free to tag me @Zariz for guidance and assistance. We are here to encourage and support you through your course completion.
    Happy learning!

1 Reply
  • My name is Karla Garcia from Panama.
    I do independent consulting for nonprofit organizations and private companies who want to create tailored made programs or projects that impact the civil society and complies with the core values of the organizations. I also run a nonprofit organization formed by catholic women that helps the children, youth and women in poverty with educational, health and food programs.
    For this course I will be working on my own due to short staff and availability of others in my irganization.
    I have experience in both nonprofit and private sector in USA and Panama.
    My goal for this course is to increase my knowledge in order to run the nonprofit that I'm working with more efficiently.

1 Reply
  • @zariz said in Introduce yourself in Social Impact: Planning For Success (May) !:

Hey Everyone! Am one of your Course Ambassadors. Kindly feel free to tag me @Zariz for guidance and assistance. We are here to encourage and support you through your course completion.
    Happy learning!

Thank you! Im happy to be here

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

My name is HAMDA KHAN and approached this place by watching ad on Instagram, I did work in school as a teacher and I did another job as isr ( international sales representative).. and I am a student of aviation management, any I found this course very interesting, applicable, useful for the professional life so I joined it and I've read few about planning from the book, Principal of management, Philips kotler.... So I hope i'll be succeed here and wish you all a very good learning....😊😃

• Hi! I am Liaqat from Pakistan, currently working as consultant with a project in Turkey,

• Bula Everyone,
    I am Charlene Lockington,

• Hi folks, (Bula)
    I am Charlene Lockington, I am from the Beautiful Fiji Islands and work for the Fiji National Sports Commission, where I am a Sports Development Officer. I do a lot of planning and piloting Sports Educational programs and look for the best possible Impacts and Outcomes from these youth programs. I do a lot of reading and research on just about everything....so this is how I found this site....looking forward to great discussions with you all!!

Vinaka or Thank you

• Course Facilitator

@KarlaGarcia_RSE said in Introduce yourself in Social Impact: Planning For Success (May) !:

My name is Karla Garcia from Panama.
    I do independent consulting for nonprofit organizations and private companies who want to create tailored made programs or projects that impact the civil society and complies with the core values of the organizations. I also run a nonprofit organization formed by catholic women that helps the children, youth and women in poverty with educational, health and food programs.
    For this course I will be working on my own due to short staff and availability of others in my irganization.
    I have experience in both nonprofit and private sector in USA and Panama.
    My goal for this course is to increase my knowledge in order to run the nonprofit that I'm working with more efficiently.

Hi @Karlagarcia_RSE ! Welcome to Social Impact. Your passion for nonprofit is amazing. Keep it up! Meanwhile, you could have effective collaborations here with other learners by joining a team .

• Course Facilitator

@ghammed039 said in Introduce yourself in Social Impact: Planning For Success (May) !:

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Hi @ghammed039 , Welcome to the course!
    What is the name of the organisation are you currently working for and what is your role?
    Do you have experience in nonprofit before?

• Course Facilitator

@MabelAyisi said in Introduce yourself in Social Impact: Planning For Success (May) !:

My name is Mabel Darkwaah Ayisi and am joining from Ghana, West Africa

Hi @Mabelayisi ,welcome to the course! What precisely is your organisation into?
    What type of programming does your organisation offer?
    And who are the beneficiaries you serve?

• Course Facilitator

@edubiney said in Introduce yourself in Social Impact: Planning For Success (May) !:

Hi Cindy. Nice meeting you. I would love to know more about your organisation and work. Hopefully we can collaborate and support each other.

Sure, what would you like to know

• Course Facilitator

@RafeedChowdhury said in Introduce yourself in Social Impact: Planning For Success (May) !:

Hey everyone, this is Rafeed. I am working at a platform for the youth as the Head of Content. We are working with programs and content to put positive effects on youth community. I believe this course will help me with my goals. Feel free to connect. Looking forward to make friends and learn a lot.

Hi @RafeedChowdhury ,welcome to the course!
    You mentioned issues related to youths development in your area. What type of programming does your organisation offer?
    Who are the beneficiaries you serve?

• Course Facilitator

Hi @SilasIzu , I see you're looking for partner to work together within the course. Did you see that @BirungiDoreen ,@EniitanM ,@janelauterback ,@andhwanrameshdas60 ,and@Aladi are also looking for partners? Introduce yourself and form a team if you are yet to have one. Thank You!

• Course Facilitator

@Aladi ,I see you're looking for a partner to work together within the course. Did you see that @Bukolayemi ,@235-TD and @PuteriMaharaniRay are also looking for partners? Introduce yourself and form a team. Thank You!

• Course Facilitator

Hi! I'm Tushar from an engineering college in Jaipur, India. I work as an assistant professor in department of CSE and hoping to learn some new skills and methodologies to plan better opportunities for my students. I am also looking forward to know about various ways in which our college may impact the social wellbeing of our city.

Welcome to the course, Tushar ! I salute your passion to acquiring new skills to repositioning you for the task ahead. Please, feel free to interact and share your experiences with us here. Thank You!

• Course Facilitator

Hi @Ling ,I see your are looking for partner to work together within the course. Did you also see that @lokhobanty ,@Dire and @ussybaba55 are also looking for partners? Introduce yourself and form a team.

• I am Mae from the Philippines. I currently function as the Executive Director for an NGO that provides scholarship to underprivileged students. Our organization has been in existence for 13 years and we are in a season of rapid growth. I would like to learn important things in scaling, being aware of possible pitfalls, sustainability, and replicabiilty.

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Hello lovely people,my name is birungi Doreen from Uganda and am in process of starting a charitable project purposely to help the people on streets in our area who lack food, medical assistance and shelter.but I need the knowledge from this course to help prepare me for this big obligation am looking forward to getting.i will really love to be part of a team to learn what I don't know or understand about this course so will be grateful.thanks.

H
    1 Reply

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

My name is hafsat uba am joining you from Nigeria

• @BirungiDoreen said in Introduce yourself in Social Impact: Planning For Success (May) !:

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Hello lovely people,my name is birungi Doreen from Uganda and am in process of starting a charitable project purposely to help the people on streets in our area who lack food, medical assistance and shelter.but I need the knowledge from this course to help prepare me for this big obligation am looking forward to getting.i will really love to be part of a team to learn what I don't know or understand about this course so will be grateful.thanks.

Hy welcome

• @BitrusItatuwaMadaki said in Introduce yourself in Social Impact: Planning For Success (May) !:

Hello everyone,

Hy wat course are you going for am also from nigeria

• hy lets form a team

B
    1 Reply
  • My name is Abubakar Yohanna Sokto, I am joining this course from Nigeria and am currently working with a non governmental organisation called Ask The Paediatrician(ATP). My purpose of doing this course is to understand concept success so that i can help my organisation in knowing how to measure its success. and i am void of experience as far as this course is concern.

• Hello Everyone

My name is BOLAJI JOHN O. from Nigeria.

I work with S O energy Oil & Gas company Nigeria As Sales Rep.

To have Wisdom and understanding of this course.

• Hi, i am a Civil Engineer and Done My Masters in Project Management. i have 03 year of professional Experience in Cost estimation, Bidding , project Management by primavera P6 and in the successful Execution of the Project. i started my professional carrier from te well reputed organization of Pakistan army i.e Frontier works organization (FWO). here i am looking for New Tool and Techniques to Manage a Project.

• Hi everybody am Vinny from South Africa am here to extend my knowledge , learn more about the how to plan for
    success

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

I'm Arvilyn D. Manalo from Philippines

No

Identify new opportunities within a particular social problem

Developing innovations that lead to promising new approaches

Demonstrating accountability by regularly measuring performance

and impact

Securing predictable revenue sources that achieve financial sustainability

Are you interested in joining a team for this course? We have heard that learners who work in teams are more successful in meeting their learning objectives in the course.
    not sure

Nothing yet, I am graduating student from Lyceum of the Philippines University
  • Serah M. Currently a volunteer with International Child Advancement Organization. Ready to acquire knowledge to help the Non profit.

• Hi everybody, my name is Ahmed Haidarah. I'm from Yemen. I'm working with a Yemeni development org., called "Social Fund for Development" (SFD). I'm a projects officer. My goals from this course are; learning new skills/ methods to measure the empacts of my projects to the communities, explore successful stories from around the world. Meet new freinds

• Hi! I am Alejandra Borda from Peru, I am a leader at Sigueme Voluntariado where we build infrastructure for the poorest slums in Lima and also empower teenagers to be change makers themselves. I would love to join a team with people looking to positively better their surroundings and it is the fist time I am taking a Philanthropy University course!

R
    1 Reply
  • This is Mr. Manjeet Kumar . I am from India (Rajasthan).I join this course from instagram .I am doing b.tech in Mechanical engineering in Government Engineering collage ,Bikaner(Raj.). Right now i am not working for an orgnisation but i am intersted in this course. I wanna work with a team . I don't have any experience about this course

• My name is Dianah Riungu,from Nairobi,Kenya.

I look forward to gaining knowledge from this course and apply in my organization.

Thank you.

1. My name is Maryam Eyarefe.
Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.