Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Introduce yourself to the community! -Chile

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the Chile community of practice! My name is Jason and I’m a community manager here at Philanthropy University.

Please use this topic to introduce yourselves to everyone else in the community. What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?

• ¡Bienvenidos @jmora! Me alegro mucho de que te hayas registrado con Philanthropy University :)

¿No puedes compartir un poco de quién eres? ¿Dònde vives en Chile? ¿En qué trabajas?

Un saludo

• Hi everyone,

My name is Midward I´m from Peru I living in Santiago of Chile since 2017, actually I work in an accountant area, my role is consolidate financial statements. I choose to join this community for learn new skills.

Thanks.

1 Reply
  • @midcespedes said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

Hi everyone,

My name is Midward I´m from Peru I living in Santiago of Chile since 2017, actually I work in an accountant area, my role is consolidate financial statements. I choose to join this community for learn new skills.

Thanks.

Bienvenido Midward! It's great to have you here at Philanthropy University!

• Hi everyone, I'm Nelson, from Santiago , Chile. I work as General Producer for PTM Producciones Audiovisuales, I'm here because we're finding options to develop skils in order to create projects related to cultural heritage protection, social awareness, and values obteined by esthetic education.
    Thanks and regards!

1 Reply
  • @nbriceno2666 said in Introduce yourself to the community! -Chile:

Hi everyone, I'm Nelson, from Santiago , Chile. I work as General Producer for PTM Producciones Audiovisuales, I'm here because we're finding options to develop skils in order to create projects related to cultural heritage protection, social awareness, and values obteined by esthetic education.
    Thanks and regards!

Bienvenido Nelson! Would others here like to introduce themselves as well? ( @all )

• Hi! My name is Raúl, from Viña del Mar. I am a teacher of English as a Foreign Language creating a language school (Radical English) for different people to have the chance of learning the language at affordable prices. I joined this community to improve my skills.

• Hi! My name is Loreto, I live in Santiago and I became a member because I am starting a social entrepeneurship and need to learn the skilss necessary for making it happen. I am also a member of an NGO for protection of abandoned animals.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.