Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Welcome community members!

Hi @all members of the Pakistan Community!

• How are you enjoying this group?
    • What are some of the features you think could be improved on our platform?
    • What would a healthy Community look like?
    • Do you check this space frequently?
    C
    A
    S
    H
    5 Replies
  • @kamilla said in Welcome community members!:

So far its good i am not sure if mobile app available for Philanthropy university if not would be even good for leaner

S
    1 Reply
  • @imranasghar said in Welcome community members!:

@kamilla said in Welcome community members!:

So far its good i am not sure if mobile app available for Philanthropy university if not would be even good for leaner
    I think we need to discuss things more here so we can get to know everyone around and issues.

• @imranasghar @Samman thanks for sharing your thoughts about what we could do better! Did you know we have an Android App that you can use to access content? It is designed to consume course content offline, so you can't register a new account or enroll in course, but might be useful for you to access the content when you are working remote. Do you have an Android phone?

S
    1 Reply

@imranasghar @Samman thanks for sharing your thoughts about what we could do better! Did you know we have an Android App that you can use to access content? It is designed to consume course content offline, so you can't register a new account or enroll in course, but might be useful for you to access the content when you are working remote. Do you have an Android phone?

no i am iPhone user is there any application for apple store?

1 Reply
  • @Samman said in Welcome community members!:

@imranasghar @Samman thanks for sharing your thoughts about what we could do better! Did you know we have an Android App that you can use to access content? It is designed to consume course content offline, so you can't register a new account or enroll in course, but might be useful for you to access the content when you are working remote. Do you have an Android phone?

Yes i have Android

A
    1 Reply
  • @imranasghar said in Welcome community members!:

@Samman said in Welcome community members!:

Yes i have Android

no I am iPhone user :(

• Assalm O Alyqum I am new on this platform and expecting to learn a lot Inshallah

• As Salam o Alaekum
    learners
    i,m totally new here i still don,t understand how to use this platform even don,t know this topic

• i entered in course but not getting the answer that which topic is this?

• Hello everyone! Am Sajida from Hunza, and am excited to learn new thing through thus group.

S
    H
    2 Replies
  • Hi everyone I am Rushna from Pakistan. Hope to learn something which will boost my abilities

S
    1 Reply
  • Hello everyone! I'm Hina from Pakistan. Looking forward to learn some great things. I hope this course is interesting. Welcome mates!! 🙌

S
    1 Reply
  • Hey everyone. I'm Sameed from Lahore.
    I will take courses in summers break. Just to discuss my plan: I'm pursuing CS from FAST NUCES and I've a plan to bring AI to agriculture sector of Pakistan that will involve Computer Vision and Machine Learning.
    Those who seems interested in this, wants to work along, share an experience, seek something can connect with me.

:)

1 Reply
  • @Saij said in Welcome community members!:

Hello everyone! Am Sajida from Hunza, and am excited to learn new thing through thus group.

Hello Sajida
    Nice to see you

1 Reply
  • @HinaJawad said in Welcome community members!:

Hello everyone! I'm Hina from Pakistan. Looking forward to learn some great things. I hope this course is interesting. Welcome mates!! 🙌

Hi Hina
    Nice to see you.

• @Roushna said in Welcome community members!:

Hi everyone I am Rushna from Pakistan. Hope to learn something which will boost my abilities

Hi Rushna

• I am Kamran from KP, Bannu
    would love to exchange ideas regarding M&E from this platform

It's good to know that there are other people too from Pakistan
      I like the way it is somehow..
      No latent misogyny, no vulgarity under the name of women empowerment. No restrictions for women over education, no forced marriages.. It all sounds like a dream but I hope I'd contribute somehow someday to turn this dream into reality.
      From now on I would.
      How's everyone else doing?
  • aslam o alikum
    this is asim ijaz from Lahore, Pakistan

• @ssathio said in Welcome community members!:

@Saij said in Welcome community members!:

Hello everyone! Am Sajida from Hunza, and am excited to learn new thing through thus group.

Hello Sajida
    Nice to see you

Hy

• Hello. I'm very much excited to learn new things and get knowledge about this course. I'm definitely sure that it will help me in future progress.

• I am Ayesha from Islamabad, I had been working in M&E during my professional career. this would be a good refresher course for me I have not been in job since long.

1 Reply
  • Hello dear all: my name is khalid. I am from Pakistan. I have a bit experience in different not for profit organizations like Cordaid (Neitherland base), ACTED (French base) organization, Handicap International HI (French base) organization, National Comission for Human Development (NCHD) and soon will join Community-Driven Local Development as Monitoring and Livelihood Officer.Being a learner of the course , this is the plate form to discuss with each other and got mu
    ch more from one another's openions, comments and suggestions. Being an area coordinator in Cordaid, i face some challenges during the plannig, implementation and completion phase of the project. So, its my suggestion and recommendation that with out suffecient knowldge regarding project management, it's not possible to complete a project effectively and effeciently. Thank you.

S
    1 Reply

Hello. This is Sidra Shafi from Lahore, Pakistan; the city of gardens
    I am new here but very determined and accelerated to learn techniques of advocacy. I hope we will learn a lot together.
    I m desirous to work for the betterment of community by disseminating awareness to keep their life and society healthy.

1 Reply
  • @SameedAhmedKhan said in Welcome community members!:

Hey everyone. I'm Sameed from Lahore.
    I will take courses in summers break. Just to discuss my plan: I'm pursuing CS from FAST NUCES and I've a plan to bring AI to agriculture sector of Pakistan that will involve Computer Vision and Machine Learning.
    Those who seems interested in this, wants to work along, share an experience, seek something can connect with me.

Kindly Contact. Regards

S
    1 Reply
  • @sidshafee said in Welcome community members!:

I am new here but very determined and accelerated to learn techniques of advocacy. I hope we will learn a lot together.
    I m desirous to work for the betterment of community by disseminating awareness to keep their life and society healthy.
    I m enrolled in Advocacy Keep in Touch

S
    1 Reply
  • @Ayeshaturk said in Welcome community members!:

I am Ayesha from Islamabad, I had been working in M&E during my professional career. this would be a good refresher course for me I have not been in job since long.

Assalam walikum Ayesha Have you done it I mean M&E
    Keep in touch

S
    A
    2 Replies
  • I am Shahzad Butt from Lahore and completed my Advocacy course. And Fundraising Connected with Donor is finalized only assignments review is pending of module 2 and three. If any can help in it.And more to share community projects and join if anyone interested in this project.

• @GlobalSocioeconomicSystems said in Welcome community members!:

@Ayeshaturk said in Welcome community members!:

I am Ayesha from Islamabad, I had been working in M&E during my professional career. this would be a good refresher course for me I have not been in job since long.

Keep in touch

Assalam o Alikum Ayesha, It's nice people are connected and it is suggested to engage as well in the area of expertise as well for the welfare of

@sidshafee said in Welcome community members!:

I m enrolled in Advocacy Keep in Touch

Assalam o Allakum Sidra, I have completed my advocacy course. In which area are you planning for advocacy. I'm doing advocacy for the welfare of Widows.

@SameedAhmedKhan said in Welcome community members!:

Hey everyone. I'm Sameed from Lahore.

Kindly Contact. Regards

Assalam o Allikum Sameed, I'm from Lahore. I'm doing advocacy for the welfare of Widows. Can you share the details of your agriculture project.
    Regards,

• @Hanzala said in Welcome community members!:

Hello dear all: my name is khalid. I am from Pakistan. I have a bit experience in different not for profit organizations like Cordaid (Neitherland base), ACTED (French base) organization, Handicap International HI (French base) organization, National Comission for Human Development (NCHD) and soon will join Community-Driven Local Development as Monitoring and Livelihood Officer.Being a learner of the course , this is the plate form to discuss with each other and got mu
    ch more from one another's openions, comments and suggestions. Being an area coordinator in Cordaid, i face some challenges during the plannig, implementation and completion phase of the project. So, its my suggestion and recommendation that with out suffecient knowldge regarding project management, it's not possible to complete a project effectively and effeciently. Thank you.

Assalamo Alikum Khalid. I m Shahzad Butt from Lahore, Pakistan and a professional. Doing community development project from local organization and International Service organization platform as well. International Service organization is Rotary International.

H
    1 Reply

@Ayeshaturk said in Welcome community members!:

Keep in touch

yes I had been working in the field of M&E during my professional career...now looking for a job...

• @Saij said in Welcome community members!:

Hi sajida, hope will be fine. Ok, if there is any thing new, difficult or innovative will share with each other. Thank u

• @Sabjee said in Welcome community members!:

@Hanzala said in Welcome community members!:

Hello dear all: my name is khalid. I am from Pakistan. I have a bit experience in different not for profit organizations like Cordaid (Neitherland base), ACTED (French base) organization, Handicap International HI (French base) organization, National Comission for Human Development (NCHD) and soon will join Community-Driven Local Development as Monitoring and Livelihood Officer.Being a learner of the course , this is the plate form to discuss with each other and got mu

Assalamo Alikum Khalid. I m Shahzad Butt from Lahore, Pakistan and a professional. Doing community development project from local organization and International Service organization platform as well. International Service organization is Rotary International.

It's good Shezad, will be in touch in future.

S
    1 Reply
  • @Hanzala said in Welcome community members!:

@Sabjee said in Welcome community members!:

Sure, waiting for topic for discussion or community support.

H
    1 Reply
  • Hi guys !
    My name is Biyah and I'm from Rawalpindi. I'm currently doing my Alevels and using this platform to further enhance my knowledge to help our community with non-profit organizations.

• Hey guys! I'm maria, I'm new here, can anyone help me out what to do ? Is there any experienced person who already joined online course before ?

H
    2 Replies
  • @kamilla_s ,Hi its Huma from Pakistan
    I am a new member to this group and trying to understand it,
    Features are well designed by experts,
    More interaction with more people makes a community meaningful,
    As I told I am new, so I would check it from now

• I am also new, and don't know other members, seeking for help from experts,

• @Sabjee said in Welcome community members!:

@Sabjee said in Welcome community members!:

Sure, waiting for topic for discussion or community support.

Nice intro sir Khalid, willing to learn with you,

• h

@HinaJawad said in Welcome community members!:

Hello everyone! I'm Hina from Pakistan. Looking forward to learn some great things. I hope this course is interesting. Welcome mates!! 🙌
    hina where are you from in Pakistan,and in which course you are enrolled?

• @mariasafdar-41 said in Welcome community members!:

Hey guys! I'm maria, I'm new here, can anyone help me out what to do ? Is there any experienced person who already joined online course before ?

maria safder in which course you are enrolled?

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.