Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Research and Public Policy resources!

Hi @all Research & Public Policy Community members!

I found this link to the Stanford Social Innovation Research website and thought there may be some interesting resources and articles for you to source. You can find the website here: https://ssir.org/

• What do you think of the information?
    • Is this helpful in your work?
    • What else would you like to see from us?
    • Do you have an example of an online community that is doing a good job of connecting people?

We are working to grow the Community platform and in order for us to do what is most meaningful we need to hear from you! Please share your thoughts and reflections about what is going well and what could be improved.

1 Reply
  • @kamilla said in Research and Public Policy resources!:

Hi @all Research & Public Policy Community members!

I found this link to the Stanford Social Innovation Research website and thought there may be some interesting resources and articles for you to source. You can find the website here: https://ssir.org/

• What do you think of the information?
    • Is this helpful in your work?
    • What else would you like to see from us?
    • Do you have an example of an online community that is doing a good job of connecting people?

We are working to grow the Community platform and in order for us to do what is most meaningful we need to hear from you! Please share your thoughts and reflections about what is going well and what could be improved.

Thank you! Really interesting, this kind of information is very useful! I think the best to nourish the community is to know what is happening in other culture/ country and how adaptable is for the one each of us is working with.

1 Reply
  • Thank you. Very useful indeed. Paloma Baytelman

• Thanks Kamilla. This is useful.

• Thank you Kamilla.This is very Useful

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.