Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Need help on how to get youth off the streets.

Taking you off the street is my core concerned, by way of engaging them through vocational training, or posting them to organisation/businesses where they could learn skills, and most importantly where stipend or free launch can be given to them as a way or sources of incentive or encouragement to spur them to be more focus on what they training them for. the path of life our youth choose to live here is worrisome and dangerous. pls help with ideas on how to get this done. thanks team.

I
    1 Reply
  • @Kolawoleoye said in Need help on how to get youth off the streets.:

Taking you off the street is my core concerned, by way of engaging them through vocational training, or posting them to organisation/businesses where they could learn skills, and most importantly where stipend or free launch can be given to them as a way or sources of incentive or encouragement to spur them to be more focus on what they training them for. the path of life our youth choose to live here is worrisome and dangerous. pls help with ideas on how to get this done. thanks team.

In which country please?

K
    1 Reply
  • In Nigeria, particularly Lagos state. in selected area (ifako/ijaye)

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.