Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Hello! Im Susan Varghese, from India. I had been working as a coordinator in a Hydrology project in the Western Ghats in India. Currently, I am working from home. Looking forward to the project management coursework

• @Nancy_O said in Introduction:

@Tiffany_Kisiero said in Introduction:

Hey you,Yes you!πŸ˜ŠπŸ–οΈ
    Well,I'm Tiffany Tawarar from Kenya.
    I've recently graduated from the Jomo Kenyatta University.
    Im here to learn how to start and run a sustainable, effective and successful organisation that is aimed to prioritize mental health in Kenya.
    I'm also here so that i can meet you,get to know you and help you any way i can to be successful.
    I can't wait to hear from you.
    So why don't you drop a line and share what's on you
    @tiffany hello dear, I'm Nancy from Nigeria, hope to share ideas with you and benefit from yours

@Nancy_O said in Introduction:

Im here to learn how to start and run a sustainable, effective and successful organisation that is aimed to prioritize mental health in Kenya.
    I'm also here so that i can meet you,get to know you and help you any way i can to be successful.
    @tiffany hello dear, I'm Nancy from Nigeria, hope to share ideas with you and benefit from yours

@Tiffany_Kisiero I would like to hear about your insights on mental health. We can exchange ideas. Rahab (Nairobi)

• @Tiffany_Kisiero said in Introduction:

Hello, good day everyone
    I'm Nancy from Nigeria,am a business lady, the owner of Nana executive bedsheet.
    I love knowledge that's why I join this University, hoping to make friends and share ideas
    Together we build an empire

Hey Nancy.
    It is so nice to meet you.
    Welcome to the university.
    I love learning too,this place is amazing and what we learn will truly help us to help other people in need of our help😊

Hello Nancy,
    Welcome,together we will learn much in this University.

T
    1 Reply
  • @kahunanya said in Introduction:

Hello, good day everyone
    I'm Nancy from Nigeria,am a business lady, the owner of Nana executive bedsheet.
    I love knowledge that's why I join this University, hoping to make friends and share ideas
    Together we build an empire

Hey Nancy.
    It is so nice to meet you.
    Welcome to the university.
    I love learning too,this place is amazing and what we learn will truly help us to help other people in need of our help😊

Hello Nancy,
    Welcome,together we will learn much in this University.

Welcome Nancy

• @2049 said in Introduction:

Hello, I m Manju, from Nepal. I graduate from fine art university 2 years ago. Now, I m looking for ways to invest my gift and knowledge of art in community of children and people. Make a world a better place...😊

Hi Manju,
    I am still looking for a partner for the assignment. Would you like to chat?

1 Reply
  • Hello I am Alexander MR from Uganda. I am a Project Officer of an NGO that helps vulnerable marginalized and disadvantaged youth especially the girl child.

B
    1 Reply
  • Hi,
    I am Shafa'atu from Nigeria. I enrolled here so I can learn more on how to made an impact in my community.

• Hello, I am Rumbidzai Ndungwani from the Kingdom of Eswatini. I work with donors to fundraise funds for laboratory strengthening and increase the test scope. I am happy to be here and hope to learn more on fundraising

• @Dipan said in Introduction:

Hii
    This is DIPAN KUMAR DAS from India.
    I'm happy to be here .
    We are make the world better .

• @boazbaluku said in Introduction:

Hello, I am Boaz a Founder and Program Coordinator SIT- Rwanda a local initiative that supports persons with additional needs in the local communities of Rwanda through sensitization and skill based trainings . I appreciate joining this board

Hi Everyone,

I am Gideon from Nigeria,
    I work as an M&E/Data Manager with African Field Epidemiology Network, Nigeria.
    I am glad to be here to learn from everyone of you

• Hello Everyone
    I'm Prinscillia from Congo DRC but I grew up in South Africa and currently living there. I'm 21 years old and I am extremely excited about this program I can't wait to start.

• Halo every one am Joseph its such a pleasure to know all of you here and look forward to learn with you as am very much interested in the knowledge
    that come with this course

• Hello I am Geoffery Walker from Jamaica. I am here to meet a lot of new people and friend international and grow a wonderful relationship together. Also learn these new techniques.

• @AstridG said in Introduction:

@2049 said in Introduction:

Hello, I m Manju, from Nepal. I graduate from fine art university 2 years ago. Now, I m looking for ways to invest my gift and knowledge of art in community of children and people. Make a world a better place...😊

Hi Manju,

Sure. My email id is manjusunuwar92@gmail.com. Thank you. 😊

• Hi all, This is Abdullahi Mohamed, From somalia- its great pleasure for me to join this wonderful learning place, and i hope will gain more skills to build my career development.

• Hi my name is Michael.
    I am from Nigeria. Its a privilege to be on this platform to learn and acquire knowledge and skills for development in the workplace.
    Thanks.

• Hi all, My name is Anne and I work with a Washington D.C based INGO named ACDI/VOCA which is into Agribusiness widely as a Director of Finance and Operations. I am looking forward to meet you all virtually and learn on different topics of working towards a happy and a sustainable world.

• Hi all,
    I'm Nana from Ghana. I work with Guzakuza. Let's keep learning.

• Course Facilitator

when you learn, you live.

• Hi everyone !
    I'm Moussa Doulougou from Burkina Faso. I'm student in master degree in the domain of Statistical and informatique Decisionnelle in senegal. It's real pleasure for me to be in this plateforme to learn and shared ours skill.
    Thank you.

• Hello everyone is nice to be her for this interesting course.
    Wish us a successful study

• Am DexterSmiles by name, from Nigeria looking forward to learning more from you guys

• @Mcruhx said in Introduction:

Hello I am Alexander MR from Uganda. I am a Project Officer of an NGO that helps vulnerable marginalized and disadvantaged youth especially the girl child.

Great to have found a fellow Ugandan on board. hoping to meet during the different engagements.

1 Reply
  • Hello, I am Claudia Urbina from Honduras and my job is about to help youth people to increase abilities to get a job, return to the school or entrepreneur. I am excited to star this course that would help me to improved my capacities as project manager.

• Hi, Am Jerry from Cameroon. Looking forward to learn how to plan for M&E. I currently work for a developmental and humanitarian NGO. Lets keep learning

S
    1 Reply
  • Hi, thought my introduction statement has not been displayed so I re-introduce myself here. Yahya Apristianto from Indonesia. Currently, work for a StartUp company in Singapore remotely from Jakarta. Interest in Human Capital Management! Love to connect with you all! Hope to learn from the best!

S
    1 Reply
  • @iamapristianto said in Introduction:

Hi, thought my introduction statement has not been displayed so I re-introduce myself here. Yahya Apristianto from Indonesia. Currently, work for a StartUp company in Singapore remotely from Jakarta. Interest in Human Capital Management! Love to connect with you all! Hope to learn from the best!

Hello! How are you doing ?

• @JerryNdohtabi said in Introduction:

Hi, Am Jerry from Cameroon. Looking forward to learn how to plan for M&E. I currently work for a developmental and humanitarian NGO. Lets keep learning

Hello! How are you?

• Hello ladies and gentlemen,
    I am Maureen from Mombasa Kenya and very passionate about leadership and youth empowerment. I am here to learn and improve my M&E skills as well as networking with like-minded individuals from all over the world. Can't wait for the training to start!

• @AstridG said in Introduction:

Hi Manju,

Yeah, send the assignment. Thanks

F
    1 Reply
  • @0707926408 said in Introduction:

@AstridG said in Introduction:

Hi Manju,

Yeah, send the assignment. Thanks

Hi, i am Fredy Purba from Indonesia. currently, work for a Business Management company in Jakarta.

I am glad to be here and hope to learn more from you all.

Thanks.

• Hello guys, sorry for the late response. I am Oliver Michael from South Sudan with over 15 years experience in organizational development and project management but I am still challenged to learn about organizational sustainability and institutional fundraising. In case of any need for for support or sharing your experiences with me, feel free to contact me. Otherwise, I really appreciate the active participation of members.

• Hello everyone, I am Jerry from Benin with self taught skills in M&E. Looking forward to gaining so much here. Anyone that has gone on M&E training can also recommend reputable organizations that engage well with clients. Thank you

• Hello good day my name is Nurudeen Ali l am from Nigeria. A BSc holder of Computer Science, l would love to impact myself on this beautiful topic and also share knowledge on it. Thanks

• @sere3791 said in Introduction:

also

@sere3791 said in Introduction:

@Christy_Kimz said in Introduction:

Hie. My name is Rufaro. I am Director of Agape Family Care an organisation that is involved in educating the underpriviled, improving the livelihoods of individuals and institutions.

Hello Rufaro, I am Christy from Zambia and I share in one of your causes; educating the less privileged but with much focus on early childhood education.
    Would really love to learn some things from you as regards establishing a not for profit education establishment and how to set out running one

Waal wonderful. Am available to help where I can. Feel free to interact. I believe I also have a lot to learn from you.

Hie. My name is Rufaro. I am Director of Agape Family Care an organisation that is involved in educating the underpriviled, improving the livelihoods of individuals and institutions.

Hello Rufaro, I am Christy from Zambia and I share in one of your causes; educating the less privileged but with much focus on early childhood education.
    Would really love to learn some things from you as regards establishing a not for profit education establishment and how to set out running one

Waal wonderful. Am available to help where I can. Feel free to interact. I believe I also have a lot to learn from you.

Yes,Sure...

• Hii this is CHANDANI Hussain .. I'm from india and I'm appearing for my degree ... This is my last sem....
    I love this ... And I want to learn many things from here.... And I'm very glad that I joined this university.....
    We will have fun here..

• @BERNAH_NAMUTEBI said in Introduction:

@Mcruhx said in Introduction:

Hello I am Alexander MR from Uganda. I am a Project Officer of an NGO that helps vulnerable marginalized and disadvantaged youth especially the girl child.

Great to have found a fellow Ugandan on board. hoping to meet during the different engagements.

Welcome Bernah... Hope we can be a team. Cheers

• Hello everyone,

Sorry for late reply. My name is Mary Samuel from Kenya. I am a humanitarian working in Kenya, with 5 years experience in operational and analytical finance but now looking at shifting to project management. I look forward to learning from the unit and from you all.

• Hi I am Meriji Paul Maikano from Nigeria. I'm glad to be part of this course.

• Hello everyone my name is Lucky Favour Agana, founder Glukay Integrated Services Limited from Nigeria a company whose sole aim is to bring and drive FDI into Africa creating the right marketing, awareness and delivery platform for Africans youths to launch into the emerging business potential that is evolving around Africa as a continent.
    My organisation is a bridging platform for business minded individuals for in and around Africa for collaboration and partnership to drive business integration
    I am looking forward to see more participations all around the continents.

Lucky

B
    1 Reply
  • @Lojoky said in Introduction:

Hello everyone my name is Lucky Favour Agana, founder Glukay Integrated Services Limited from Nigeria a company whose sole aim is to bring and drive FDI into Africa creating the right marketing, awareness and delivery platform for Africans youths to launch into the emerging business potential that is evolving around Africa as a continent.
    My organisation is a bridging platform for business minded individuals for in and around Africa for collaboration and partnership to drive business integration
    I am looking forward to see more participations all around the continents.

Lucky

Nice meeting u

• @kamilla said in Introduction:

@boazbaluku said in Introduction:

Hello, I am Boaz a Founder and Program Coordinator SIT- Rwanda a local initiative that supports persons with additional needs in the local communities of Rwanda through sensitization and skill based trainings . I appreciate joining this board

Hi @boazbaluku, thanks for joining the Community and posting about yourself!

What type of training does your organization provide in Rwanda? What are some of the programming challenges you face at your organization?

@all does anyone else do cool work that they want to share here?

Hi everyone,my name is Jared Ajode,i work as a real estate sales agent.i have a dream of starting my own business in steel industry.I am thankful of the opportunity to join this community and looking forward to engage in socio-economic topics in this platform.
    Thanks.

• Hi Everyone, my name is Gunel, I am a researcher from Azerbaijan. I currently work on the research of precautionary principles of innovative financing schemes for sustainable development. As part of the research, we have developed a fundraising platform for cleantech startups and now work to promote our social business and make more projects involved for raising funds for their cleantech projects.

• Hello,I am Getrude Magaya from Zimbabwe.Sociology student at Africa University.Looking forward to learn and share ideas with you all.

• Hello everyone, i am Flavia, glad to be on this platform, looking forward to my courses and sharing info .

• @Andrea_Prieto said in Introduction:

Hi everyone, I'm Andrea from Mexico City. I work digital marketing since 2015 and I like to have new experiences every day so I keep studying all that I can in different areas

you are welcome.
    Have a nice time studying

• Hello, I am Serkalem from Ethiopia, and working in non governmental organization. I am here to gain more soft skill regarding M&E for my project.

R
    1 Reply
  • @serky said in Introduction:

I am Serkalem from Ethiopia, and working in non governmental organization. I am here to gain more soft skill regarding M&E for my project.

Hi Serkalem!! Nice to meet yo!!
    My name is Romina. IΒ΄m from Argentina. IΒ΄m a sports jornalist. Nowadays I am working as a delegate in AFA (Argentine soccer association) of a female soccer team of my city.
    I am very interested in acquiring the tools that this course can give me to apply them to my work.
    my greatest wishes for all

• Yes!! I have experience what you describe and in the past had a tendency to take it all very very personally because I am the founder of my project and its difficult to understand someone that will come into the project and act in this way (I am only dealing with short term volunteers so far but the consequences can be the same). Now I am really gaining myself to use the skills that you describe and this year so far I have been able to have a completely different perspective. I have also become aware that a lot of people act like this through lack of confidence and so this now colours how I deal with these situations as I can identify with this!! I find it helps a lot to get to know the person on a personal level - this can often shed light on why they are behaving as they are

• Hi there All! Sorry to be this late! My name is Marietinks and I am the Coordinator of the UNESCO ratified Kruger to Canyons Biosphere. LOVE the Course!

F
    1 Reply
  • @Marie-Tinka said in Introduction:

Hi there All! Sorry to be this late! My name is Marietinks and I am the Coordinator of the UNESCO ratified Kruger to Canyons Biosphere. LOVE the Course!

the course is nice

• Hi all, am very sorry to be this late to join and commence the course. I am an Education and Research Officer at We Child Foundation in Sierra Leone. I love this course and wish to learn from it great deals of skill in dealing with groups and individual people.

Welcome and thank you all!!

• Hi my name is petralyn from Nigeria sorry I am joining this late. I have great interest in learning about NGOs if you have any project in NIgeria I can volunteer,partner or work with it will be my pleasure...

• Hi everyone my name is hHerbert and I'm from the USA in small southern town-called Opelousas La; I became interested some years ago in nonprofit orgainzation that are geared towards social change but didn't have the knowledge to effct such a task but here I confident that I will learn the right skill needed to be affect in my communit.

• Hi everybody! I am Sunita from Nepal. Now I am feeling great honor to be with you all and getting opportunity to learn together in same plate form for the same purpose. In this forum, it would be great to share all our experiences that are gained from any organization and community where we located. As like Uganda, Kenya and Cambodia Nepal is not so far in terms of the situation of girls.
    Thanking you and looking forward to hearing from you soon.

• Hello everyone, I am Oben Mary from Cameroon working as a child development program coordinator. I am glad to be part of this course. Sorry I am late

• Hello everyone.My name is Agbenin Andrew.Am from Nigeria and am happy to be part of this learning group

• Hi everyone , i am Anold Jonathan from ,Harare, Zimbabwe. Nice meeting all of you. Hope will be able to develop each other professionally.

• Hi Everyone
    I am Suelyne Kulapia and it is my pleasure to be part of this program and gain more skills and knowledge studying online.
    Love to be part of these amazing people here.

• Hi everyone!
    I hope you all are doing well. I would like to present myself, I am Omid Gholamzadeh from Italy. Young aspirant social entrepreneur, Managing my startup on healthcare field. A pleasure to be in this program and learn more!
    See you!

• Hi everyone, it is wonderful to have you here at Philanthropy University!

Happy Learning :)

1 Reply
  • @Mark_G said in Introduction:

Hi everyone, it is wonderful to have you here at Philanthropy University!

Happy Learning :)

Hi Mark, Its good to know we'll be getting along here as we learn to improve our knowledge.

• Hello everyone, it is great to be apart of what seems to be a great team. My name is Wame Tezapi from South Africa. Young lady aspiring to change the world one step at a time.Its a great honour to be part of this program!!

• Hello people..
    my name is Ada Nshemereirwe Lesale, i am ugandan by birth but Kenyan by marriage. i live in Nairobi Kenya East Africa.i am super excited to be apart of this team that looks at changing society through the fundraisng course. regards to you all.
    Ada

• Hello all,
    My name is Adebayo Adebayo from Nigeria, I work with kantar - public division. I am so glad to join the course and I am looking forward to talk and associate with all to share our experience in development work. Nice to meet you all.

• Welcome on board

• Hello Everyone,
    I'm Likhon from Bangladesh. Please accept my sincerest apologies that I was not able to introduce me earlier due to some urgent works. Now, I'm working in one of the leading research and consultancy firm of Bangladesh, named Development Research Initiative (dRi). I'm so excited to learn something from the course and be a part of this team. Best wishes for all!!

• Hi , My Name is Moses Biwott from Kenya. A Lecturer at a university with great interest in Monitoring and evaluation. I am here to learn. Wish everyone great learning

A
    1 Reply
  • @MBIWOTT said in Introduction:

Hi , My Name is Moses Biwott from Kenya. A Lecturer at a university with great interest in Monitoring and evaluation. I am here to learn. Wish everyone great learning

You are welcome sir

• Hi @kamilla I am late to take the Setting Up a Nonprofit Board course. Do you advice I can start now or is there another session which I can take. I see I have missed some critical deadlines already.

• @Claudiaurbina @BERNAH_NAMUTEBI @Claudiaurbina and all others.
    Hi guys sory for Kate reply

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.