Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• M&E career

Hello !
    I have been in Design Monitoring and Evaluation for more than 7 years. If you're starting from scratch, I recommend you also to take courses on Project Management which will give you overview of the project cycle and then you will understand where M&E fits and then as others suggested , you can do internship or volunteering like others have suggested for learning by doing because M&E is a lifelong learning career

T
    E
    J
    3 Replies
  • great advice, thanks a lot

• thank you soo much

• @Norbert said in M&E career:

Hello !
    I have been in Design Monitoring and Evaluation for more than 7 years. If you're starting from scratch, I recommend you also to take courses on Project Management which will give you overview of the project cycle and then you will understand where M&E fits and then as others suggested , you can do internship or volunteering like others have suggested for learning by doing because M&E is a lifelong learning career

Thanks great advice

Hello !

@Norbert it is nice having a longtime experienced person advising beginners, please i will like to join your team. tanks

Hello !

Hi
    I am new to all this and i kind of started a bit late, but i am so excited and ready to learn.
    If there is a group discussion i will be glad to join. And thanks for the advise.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.