Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Staff

Important Notes Before Fundamentals of Project Management Ends!

Hello everyone! ( @all )

Fundamentals of Project Management is ending soon! Here are a few things to keep in mind...

Important Deadlines

-The assignment submission deadline is: February 24 at 11:59 pm UTC. You will not be able to submit assignments after this date!

-The peer assessment deadline is: March 3 at 11:59 pm UTC. You will not be able to submit peer assessments after this date!

Check your Progress page to ensure that you submitted all the requirements! If you submitted the assignment and gave 3 points of peer assessment, your requirements are complete. If you are still waiting for a score, don’t worry! We will ensure that everyone who completed their requirements receives a score at the end of the course.

Certificates!

Did you complete the requirements with at least the minimum score required to earn the certificate of achievement?

Great work! The certificate will be available for download after all peer assessment is gathered and the course is closed on March 4. You are welcome to print out the certificate, share it on LinkedIn or other social media, or use it how you wish!

We hope you have enjoyed the course and that it will help you in your current and future work. Thank you for all of your hard work!

See you in the next course! :)

G
    1 Reply
  • hello, please am having difficulties uploading my assignments

1 Reply
  • Hello , I have enrolled the course very late, and there is no more time to finish the course before 24 February
    Will this course be repeated, or can it be extended?

1 Reply
  • Great Job, Guys.
    Please do not forget the assignment submission deadline is February 24.
    I trust that we have all learnt a lot and we are going to be applying it is our respective fields.
    And do not stop here keep learning and keep connecting.

All the best guys.

• @Mohammed-Alabdallah Its can not be extended. but another session will begin at a later date. check courses for time of next session.
    It will be better if you can put in all effort to finish the course.

• @cyriltita what type of difficulty. try converting it to either PDF or WORD. If you still can not upload. contact Help immediately.

E
    1 Reply
  • @Mawusi is absolutely correct! Thank you for supporting other learners in the course :)

• @Mawusi said in Important Notes Before Fundamentals of Project Management Ends!:

@cyriltita what type of difficulty. try converting it to either PDF or WORD. If you still can not upload. contact Help immediately.

I too cannot save my module 2 assignment. After filling the fields, I try to save but the save dialogue box would not appear. I experienced the same thing in module 3 assignment of Essentials of Non profit, so I could not complete the course.
    Any idea what I should do?
    Could it be the size of the document that is preventing it from saving? It is 1.3MB.

• Hello there!
    I just submitted my Gantt Chart project and someone is/are supposed to provide critique. Who does the critique and how many are required to do the critique?
    Can I proceed to next lesson even if no has critique my submission yet?

Thanks,

Teri

• I am also stuck. I have the same problem

• @Course_Operations said in Important Notes Before Fundamentals of Project Management Ends!:

Hello everyone! ( @all )

Fundamentals of Project Management is ending soon! Here are a few things to keep in mind...

Important Deadlines

-The assignment submission deadline is: February 24 at 11:59 pm UTC. You will not be able to submit assignments after this date!

-The peer assessment deadline is: March 3 at 11:59 pm UTC. You will not be able to submit peer assessments after this date!

Check your Progress page to ensure that you submitted all the requirements! If you submitted the assignment and gave 3 points of peer assessment, your requirements are complete. If you are still waiting for a score, don’t worry! We will ensure that everyone who completed their requirements receives a score at the end of the course.

Certificates!

Did you complete the requirements with at least the minimum score required to earn the certificate of achievement?

Great work! The certificate will be available for download after all peer assessment is gathered and the course is closed on March 4. You are welcome to print out the certificate, share it on LinkedIn or other social media, or use it how you wish!

We hope you have enjoyed the course and that it will help you in your current and future work. Thank you for all of your hard work!

See you in the next course! :)

Hello is there a folder with all the notes for the 4 modules for future reference?

1 Reply
  • No, I do not think there is any.

• Hi all,

Very happy to be here... Unfortunately havent been able to login until today, hence dint meet the deadline for assignment submission which was 2 days ago. Does this mean I should go over the course again or will be a fail for me ?

Kindly advise

• @cyriltita said in Important Notes Before Fundamentals of Project Management Ends!:

hello, please am having difficulties uploading my assignments

Hello there!
    Upload the documents on pdf compressor to reduce the size of your document.

• Hi, I have uploaded my Gantt Chart but I cannot proceed to the next step. There is no peer review I guess. Can i just proceed to the next Module and wait for the response from peers? Ho do I provide feedback from others' submission?

• How to go about with peer assessment?

• Course Facilitator

Good day, everybody. Another session of learning begins today 25th of March, 2019. Fundamentals of Project Management is an interesting course to study. Let us seize the wonderful opportunity given freely to us by PU and make the best use of it. I am a Course Ambassador and will be glad to assist you in whichever way I can. Get across to me with your questions if you have any.

1 Reply
  • @Draigboje said in Important Notes Before Fundamentals of Project Management Ends!:

Good day, everybody. Another session of learning begins today 25th of March, 2019. Fundamentals of Project Management is an interesting course to study. Let us seize the wonderful opportunity given freely to us by PU and make the best use of it. I am a Course Ambassador and will be glad to assist you in whichever way I can. Get across to me with your questions if you have any.

Hello @Draigboje, thank you for encouraging others to take the next session of the course. I absolutely agree that if people would like to try to get a certificate again or to improve their score, they should sign up for the next version of the course!

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.