Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Course Facilitator

UDEVELOPMENT OF CHILDREN IN TANZANIA

Mr:- Japhet Aloyce Kalegeya kalegeya@yahoo.com

Dear. Friends and donors
    My name is Japhet Aloyce Kalegeya, I am the Executive Director of
    the Christian Education and Development Organization (CEDO). I am a learner of Philanthropy University.

You may access my organization information through, https://www.globalgiving.org/dy/v2/pe/application/renew.html?organization.id=34272
    I think you might be interested in my project of DEVELOPMENT OF CHILDREN IN TANZANIA, the project aims to enable adolescent girls and orphans vulnerable children to access education for economic, health and employment opportunities in Tanzania. The project is running through raise public awareness on importance of education for adolescent girls and orphans vulnerable children, Provide school materials to students, and conducted discussion on how to protect and support adolescent girls and Orphans Vulnerable Children from violence. Given that there is a big gap that needs to be bridged for pastoralists to be able to enjoy better living standards, women and girls in the pastoralist communities lack education, hence limited opportunities in life, most families favors boys when opportunities arise, while women are normally married off and up more production tools and children rearing. As a result percentage of girls get chance to attend schools and very few get enrolled to secondary schools. I want to change this situation.
    The project is costs USD $ 70,000 for 12 months. But I need to cross the threshold of raising USD $ 5,000 from 40 donors on GlobalGiving platform. Now I come to you,humbly,to ask you to donate to the one of my activities, and inform you friends to visit to my site on March accelerator crowd funding campaign.
    Thank you for your donation!
    Best
    Japhet Aloyce Kalegeya
    Project Team Leader

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.