Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Village empowerment

Hi! My name is Eghar Anugrapaksi, I'm currently studying medicine in University of Indonesia and I'm passionate about community empowerment, especially through the smallest governmental structure in this country, villlage (desa).

Just as you guys know, lately we've heard about the commitment of our government to build this nation start from the outermost part, from the periphery. They launch program called "#MulaiDariDesa", initiated by the Minister of Village, Disadvantaged Regions and Transmigration.

What I see is an opportunity to reach these people with the purpose of empowering them through various sectors, such as economy, health, education, tourism, agriculture, etc.

Let me know if anyone here has the same passion as me! Please reply below! Thanks!

B
    1 Reply
  • Hi, Edgar Anugrapaksi ! I am Apriliyani. I am very interested in the idea of #MulaiDariDesa as I was originated in a small village in east java. I am very interested in contributing in education, economy and tourism sectors. But, all this time I was clueless of how to do just that. Does anyone here know any platform to do just that?

1 Reply
  • @egharanugrapaksi said in Village empowerment:

Hi! My name is Eghar Anugrapaksi, I'm currently studying medicine in University of Indonesia and I'm passionate about community empowerment, especially through the smallest governmental structure in this country, villlage (desa).

Just as you guys know, lately we've heard about the commitment of our government to build this nation start from the outermost part, from the periphery. They launch program called "#MulaiDariDesa", initiated by the Minister of Village, Disadvantaged Regions and Transmigration.

What I see is an opportunity to reach these people with the purpose of empowering them through various sectors, such as economy, health, education, tourism, agriculture, etc.

Let me know if anyone here has the same passion as me! Please reply below! Thanks!

Hi everyone, I am a bule, not a local; but living in Bali- I am interested in helping local communities.

1 Reply
  • @Apriliyani said in Village empowerment:

Hi, Edgar Anugrapaksi ! I am Apriliyani. I am very interested in the idea of #MulaiDariDesa as I was originated in a small village in east java. I am very interested in contributing in education, economy and tourism sectors. But, all this time I was clueless of how to do just that. Does anyone here know any platform to do just that?

Hi April! Well, we can always start one. Which part of village interest you the most? Let's discuss!

• @baliems said in Village empowerment:

@egharanugrapaksi said in Village empowerment:

Hi everyone, I am a bule, not a local; but living in Bali- I am interested in helping local communities.

Hi Bule! (is that a real name? haha). Which local communities you are interested in? We can discuss it here if you want :)

• Hello my name is Mey and I am from Malang East Java.
    Lets spread this movement!

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.