Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Peer Review for Grading Assignments

I'm interested in forming a peer review team/group for grading of assignments on M & E Plan Course, looking for five others who wants in.

1 Reply
  • @Anreaeryck said in Peer Review for Grading Assignments:

I'm interested in forming a peer review team/group for grading of assignments on M & E Plan Course, looking for five others who wants in.

Hello @Anreaeryck, thank you for posting here! It is exciting that you are taking our M&E course :)

To clarify: the "teams" available in the course are meant to connect people to work on the material! The actual "peer review" part of the course is to be completed individually once you have submitted your assignment. Does that help clear things up?

A
    1 Reply
  • @Mark_G said in Peer Review for Grading Assignments:

@Anreaeryck said in Peer Review for Grading Assignments:

Hello @Anreaeryck, thank you for posting here! It is exciting that you are taking our M&E course :)

To clarify: the "teams" available in the course are meant to connect people to work on the material! The actual "peer review" part of the course is to be completed individually once you have submitted your assignment. Does that help clear things up?

Hi @Mark_G, thanks for your response, however, I have completed the Peer 1 review on every assignment I have done but it still shows that I haven't been graded yet, with Peer 2 and 3 not still ticked. Could you please clarify how the grading would be done. Thank you.

D
    1 Reply
  • @Anreaeryck said in Peer Review for Grading Assignments:

@Mark_G said in Peer Review for Grading Assignments:

@Anreaeryck said in Peer Review for Grading Assignments:

Hi @Mark_G, thanks for your response, however, I have completed the Peer 1 review on every assignment I have done but it still shows that I haven't been graded yet, with Peer 2 and 3 not still ticked. Could you please clarify how the grading would be done. Thank you.

hello mark am also interested in forming a peer review team for grading assignment in M&E plan am joining a bit late if you don't mind can i join your team

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.