Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• ABOUT ME

Segun Adedoyin is a young Nigerian with experience in the humanitarian aid and digital Information Communication Technology Industry. Over the years, his interest and passion towards development created opportunities for him to get involved in quiet a number of social Enterprise initiatives and community development projects. Those projects have a fall back on the SDGs( United Nations Sustainable Development Goals) as a development framework committed towards People, the Planet , Prosperity, Peace & Partnership.

K
    2 Replies
  • Hello. I'm Moses from Nigeria. Having read your brief bio, I would like to connect with you. I believe there will be mutual benefits from our communication and relationships. Thanks

• @Segunadedoyin said in ABOUT ME:

Segun Adedoyin is a young Nigerian with experience in the humanitarian aid and digital Information Communication Technology Industry. Over the years, his interest and passion towards development created opportunities for him to get involved in quiet a number of social Enterprise initiatives and community development projects. Those projects have a fall back on the SDGs( United Nations Sustainable Development Goals) as a development framework committed towards People, the Planet , Prosperity, Peace & Partnership.

@Segunadedoyin said in ABOUT ME:

My name is Okechukwu Ikenta. Founder, African Founders Circle. I look forward to seeing us work together. Here's my number: +2348032647755. hit me on watsapp. Thanks

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.