Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Introduce yourself to the community! - Brazil

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the Brazil community of practice! My name is Jason and I’m a community manager here at Philanthropy University.

Please use this topic to introduce yourselves to everyone else in the community. What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?

• Beleza pessoal? My name is Fernando Hannaka and I live in Rio, I am currently taking the Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation course since I am starting in this field, although I do have project management background. I am looking forward to learn more about the role of a manager and how I can make an impct in improving society. Would love to know if anyone else from Brazil is taking the course or is involved in projects, especially in the Amazon. Até mais!

A
    1 Reply
  • @fernandoh said in Introduce yourself to the community! - Brazil:

Beleza pessoal? My name is Fernando Hannaka and I live in Rio, I am currently taking the Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation course since I am starting in this field, although I do have project management background. I am looking forward to learn more about the role of a manager and how I can make an impct in improving society. Would love to know if anyone else from Brazil is taking the course or is involved in projects, especially in the Amazon. Até mais!

Oi Fernando! My name is Aline and I live in Paraná and I'm also just starting in this field.

2 Replies
  • @alinesantos said in Introduce yourself to the community! - Brazil:

@fernandoh said in Introduce yourself to the community! - Brazil:

Beleza pessoal? My name is Fernando Hannaka and I live in Rio, I am currently taking the Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation course since I am starting in this field, although I do have project management background. I am looking forward to learn more about the role of a manager and how I can make an impct in improving society. Would love to know if anyone else from Brazil is taking the course or is involved in projects, especially in the Amazon. Até mais!

Oi Fernando! My name is Aline and I live in Paraná and I'm also just starting in this field.

Welcome Aline ( @alinesantos )! It is great to have you here

Do you have any questions to ask the Community or ideas you want to share? This can be a really great place to connect with others in the field in Brazil!

Thank you for posting :)

• Hi all! My name is Dimitri and I'm a volunteer in an organization called Engenheiros Sem Fronteiras. I live in Natal, and i'm interested in building skills for making a better work. I'm thinking about what course I should engage first, but until now i didn't have the time for completing one. I want to complet at least one course at the next three months.

1 Reply
  • I'm wondering if a course on strategic planning will be offered in the future... It would be a great thing!

• @alinesantos said in Introduce yourself to the community! - Brazil:

@fernandoh said in Introduce yourself to the community! - Brazil:

Que legal! Let's learn together! Have you started any course?

• @dimitrilimac said in Introduce yourself to the community! - Brazil:

Hi all! My name is Dimitri and I'm a volunteer in an organization called Engenheiros Sem Fronteiras. I live in Natal, and i'm interested in building skills for making a better work. I'm thinking about what course I should engage first, but until now i didn't have the time for completing one. I want to complet at least one course at the next three months.

Hey Dimitri, I am an engineer too, I didn't know about your organization, I'll look into it, sounds interesting.

• Hello everyone. I'm Jess (pronouns she/hers), I'm from Sao Paulo.
    I've been a social activist since 2013 in the fields of gender-based violence and a little bit in LGBT movement. I also was involved in permaculture for around 2 years. My background is on sustainable economics and philosophy.
    I joined here looking for tools and knowledge to make important projects happen in this challenging times there are to come.
    Thank you

• Hi, Folks! I am Roosevelt Coopling and I run an ESL Study Center in Sao Jose do Rio Preto. I was part of CISV for 20 years and now I am in a sabbatical since my wife and I had a little boy. My interests are fundraising and startups.
    Cheers!

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.