Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Human Capital

Can anyone help clear my concept of "Human Capital" by defining it please?

A
    A
    S
    W
    4 Replies
  • @al-amin said in Human Capital:

Human Capital refers to the knowledge, skills and experience of an employee that can be used by an organization to advance its goal. Human Capital is vital to the success of every organization.

• Human Capital is the measure of the economic value of an employee' skill set, it is a value because the employees cannot be separated from their skills, knowlegde and experiences. This things are an important and lifetime investments to the employees.

Human Capital is the knowledge, skills, competencies and other attributes embodied in individuals or groups of individuals acquired during their life and used to produce goods, services or ideas in market circumstances

• Human Capital is the workforce of an organization. lts a valuable asset to any organization in the processing of raw materials into finished goods. If they are well motivated, the best is what they offer

• I am very happy to meet so many of you enrolled in the course eager to learn. This platform for learning gives you opportunity to learn at your pace with worlds best learning material prepared to keep everyone in mind from all corners of the globe. I am very happy that you are trying to answer the question posted: my humble suggestion - lets make it more meaningful by reading and watching videos first. Assuming answers might not be very helpful. Please go go through the learning material provided, reading material and videos are world class and then answer, it will not only enrich your information but also be worth the efforts.

J
    F
    2 Replies
  • @philu18 said in Human Capital:

I am very happy to meet so many of you enrolled in the course eager to learn. This platform for learning gives you opportunity to learn at your pace with worlds best learning material prepared to keep everyone in mind from all corners of the globe. I am very happy that you are trying to answer the question posted: my humble suggestion - lets make it more meaningful by reading and watching videos first. Assuming answers might not be very helpful. Please go go through the learning material provided, reading material and videos are world class and then answer, it will not only enrich your information but also be worth the efforts.

Human Capital is an investment in mind of human being to enable a person to undertake action that result in products, services, goods and other.

H
    1 Reply
  • @james-wek-bol said in Human Capital:

@philu18 said in Human Capital:

I am very happy to meet so many of you enrolled in the course eager to learn. This platform for learning gives you opportunity to learn at your pace with worlds best learning material prepared to keep everyone in mind from all corners of the globe. I am very happy that you are trying to answer the question posted: my humble suggestion - lets make it more meaningful by reading and watching videos first. Assuming answers might not be very helpful. Please go go through the learning material provided, reading material and videos are world class and then answer, it will not only enrich your information but also be worth the efforts.

Human Capital is an investment in mind of human being to enable a person to undertake action that result in products, services, goods and other.

• Human capital is a very important aspect in organization. Because it could bring added value and good outcome to organization. Whether the organization success or not is depend on their human capital that have to be uphold integrity and professionalism.

• Human capital refers to the production factors, coming from human beings, we use to create goods and services. Our knowledge, skills, habits, and social and personality attributes all form part of the human capital that contributes to the creation of goods and services. Our creativity also contributes.

Good-day A-Amin

Its someone who has acquired a skill ,or knowledge that adds value to the organization .

• Hello. My name is Elijah based in Johannesburg and am here to empower myself to be a great leader of my business by learning the professional concepts of Human Capital. Thank you so much

• @AL-AMIN said in Human Capital:

From my POV, HC is the investment of/on the various strategy/resources; Knowledge, Skills, Experience etc, on your organization in order to achieve its goal.

• @philu18 said in Human Capital:

My name is Frank from Tanzania in how we can transfer the human capita into a business or organization?

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.