Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Working with Wildlife

Hi everyone, my name is Jane Sloan and I am owner/director of.a wildlife rehabilitation centre in Ecuador. I work with the Ministry Of the Environment in that I have a licence from them to work with wildlife and I receive animals that have been rescued from trafficking/poaching or have been kept as illegal pets. The raising of funds for the centre occupies a great deal of my thinking energy and it can be pretty stressful not knowing whether I am going to be able to raise enough to take us through each year. I would love to meet others that are in a similar line of work and to learn from them and to share my experiences

• Hello Jane, what sort of wildlife do you deal with in Ecuador? I have worked in different areas in the region and may know someone in Ecuador who eventually may help? What is the name of the centre?

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.