Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Introduce yourself to the community! -Bangladesh

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the Bangladesh community of practice! My name is Jason and I’m a community manager here at Philanthropy University.

Please use this topic to introduce yourselves to everyone else in the community. What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?

J
    T
    3 Replies
  • @jason said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

Hi everyone,
    Introduction:
    My name is Md. Abdur Rashid Sikder and I live in Dhaka, Bangladesh. I have been working as Executive Director of EKRAM Foundation in Bangladesh. I have great interest to join the community to share ideas and knowledge for the welfare of the community people. *

• Hallo! I'm Suman. I work for DASCOH Foundation as Monitoring & ICT Officer. I have been working here since June 2015. I have joined here for sharing my thoughts. I will help to others if anyone Facebook problem on monitoring, Digital data collection system, analysis and GIS.
    Thanks.
    https://suman71.github.io/

1 Reply
  • Welcome to the Bangladesh community and to Philanthropy University @sikder !!

It is wonderful to have you here. Do you have any questions or ideas you would like to discuss with this community or with one another?

Perhaps others ( @all ) would like to join the conversation too!

Thanks again for posting. We're excited to have you here!

• My name is Nakib Hassan and I live in Sylhet, Bangladesh. I am a still student. I want to learn new thing & developed my skill...

• @jason said in Introduce yourself to the community! -Bangladesh:

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the Bangladesh community of practice! My name is Jason and I’m a community manager here at Philanthropy University.

Please use this topic to introduce yourselves to everyone else in the community. What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?

@jason said in Introduce yourself to the community! -Bangladesh:

Hi everyone,

Hi everyone,

I

Hi everyone,

I am Jafreen Alamgir, doing undergraduate in Asian University for Women. I chose to join this community since I am interested to develop my project management skills.

• Hello,everyone!
    I'm Ziaul Hasan, student of the University of Chittagon.I live in Chittagon, Banglades. It would be a great pleasure for me to be in this community. I'm here for enhancing my skill and I want to have been shared all the organizational efficiency to be a remarkable figure in doing all the good for my country and countrymen who are still in destitution. So,I hope everyone in this community will be helping hand to me.
    Thank you,everyone.

• I am Dutta from Khulna and currently working as a Director for a non-profit organisation as GITAF. Our organisation is working for marginal people, minor community and Dalit community in rural areas. We are very poor in fundraising and for that my organisation advised me to complete this course and make relationship with others to gather knowledge. Personally I am experienced to work to write PP, policy development, monitoring and run day by day business for my organisation. I love to learn more to boost my organisation.

• Hello everyone,
    i am Farham Ahsan.I am student.i am volunteer of Jagoo foundation and member of Emk Center.i am much interested to share ang gain knowledge and skill

• Hello,

This is Tofail from CXB.

Working for RCRC movement. I am here to learn from you all.

Humble regards.

• I,m Miraz Hossen from Bangladesh and working as a Planning ,Monitoring,Evaluation and Reporting Officer in Bangladesh Red Crescent Society partnering with UNHCR since 2017.I would be countless happy to be engage in this community .I ‘m here for share by experiences and at the same time enhance my capacity for contribute more for targeted beneficiaries.

• Hey, this is Mk Asha from Dhaka, Bangladesh. I have completed my graduation from Jessore University of Science and Technology in English literature. I am highly interested to engage myself in any national or international NGOs. I have some previous knowledge on working with an organization who works for the person with disability. Glad to get in touch with this community.

• Hello Everyone, Greetings! I am working at MOMODa FOUNDATION, Dhaka, which is a research-based development organization. We conduct research, evaluation, project implementation, capacity building, training, workshop, impact analysis, and related works such as project baseline, midline, and end-line evaluation. I am here in this community to learn and share experiences among the community.

• I am Bodrul Alam from Gopalganj, Bangladesh. Currently, I am living at Ukhia, Cox's Bazar. I am working as Senior Officer- Monitoring & Documentation for Society for Health Extension and Development (SHED). My role is to provide all the essential Monitoring & Documentation related services ranging from developing theory of changes to coordinating data collection with M&E purpose from field level. I found this platform very effective.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.