Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Module 1 Discussion: Project Governance

This is the module 1 discussion. You may participate in this discussion once you have begun module 1.

Project governance--how decisions are made and authority is distributed on a project--is an extremely important topic. How does your team organize project governance? In this module's discussion, share your team's governance structure. Who does the project manager report to? What kinds of decisions is the project manager allowed to make?
    Find at least one post that you are curious to learn more about. Reply to that post by asking a clarifying question.

Example post: On our projects, the project manager reports to the director of the organization. The project manager can change schedules and tasks, but they need to get the permission of the director to change any budgets, deadlines, or requirements.

Example reply: How often does the project manager give updates to the director? Is the donor also involved in project governance?

A
    1 Reply
  • Hello, sir. Sorry but can i post a question?? I didn't see post about their Project Management yet. Or maybe i'm not check all post but can i post a question?? Thanks 😊

1 Reply
  • Staff

@aretapl44 said in Module 1 Discussion: Project Governance:

Hello, sir. Sorry but can i post a question?? I didn't see post about their Project Management yet. Or maybe i'm not check all post but can i post a question?? Thanks 😊

Hello @aretapl44, thank you for posting! There is no need to post anything in response to these module questions yet :) Once the course begins, you will come back here to engage further with the course material! Does that help answer your question?

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.