Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Introduce yourself to the community! -Systems, Tools, and Processes

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the Systems, Tools, and Processes community of practice! My name is Jason and I’m a community manager here at Philanthropy University.

Please use this topic to introduce yourselves to everyone else in the community. What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?

A
    F
    O
    S
    4 Replies
  • Welcome @edteckenya, @fionamac, @dezzamondo, @unia, @mimhoff, and @lsubotky!

What are your personal or professional interests in systems, tools, and processes?

• Am Unia Nalugya, Ugandan.
    I have worked several years in development work with different organizations (voluntary services over seas Action Aid international) in different countries (Namibia, Malawi, Tanzania and Rwanda).

Apparently am developing a social enterprise in my community to enrich small holder farmers through livestock and poultry to have a sustainable rural livelihood projects.

1 Reply
  • Hello everyone.
    My name is Chidinma Eke and I live in Asaba, Nigeria. I work with Cartege Cinemas as a Cinema Manager where I manage the daily running of the cinema and drive the performance of the team leaders to deliver on business key performance indicators.
    At the moment, I am working on transitioning in my career to being an administrator in the Nonprofit sector and I have joined this community as an avenue to interact, learn and contribute. These three put me on a solid pedestal to achieve this goal.

• Hi
    My name is Abdullahi Tauheed Munacat
    I live in Kaduna, Nigeria.
    I work in Munacat Leadership and Management Institute.
    I'm the Managing Director/CEO of this Consulting firm and Training organization.
    My role is to see to the overall good performance of the organization in an effective and efficient manner.

• @unia said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

Am Unia Nalugya, Ugandan.
    I have worked several years in development work with different organizations (voluntary services over seas Action Aid international) in different countries (Namibia, Malawi, Tanzania and Rwanda).

Apparently am developing a social enterprise in my community to enrich small holder farmers through livestock and poultry to have a sustainable rural livelihood projects.

@dinmaeke said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

Hello everyone.
    My name is Chidinma Eke and I live in Asaba, Nigeria. I work with Cartege Cinemas as a Cinema Manager where I manage the daily running of the cinema and drive the performance of the team leaders to deliver on business key performance indicators.
    At the moment, I am working on transitioning in my career to being an administrator in the Nonprofit sector and I have joined this community as an avenue to interact, learn and contribute. These three put me on a solid pedestal to achieve this goal.

@munacat said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

Hi
    My name is Abdullahi Tauheed Munacat
    I live in Kaduna, Nigeria.
    I work in Munacat Leadership and Management Institute.
    I'm the Managing Director/CEO of this Consulting firm and Training organization.
    My role is to see to the overall good performance of the organization in an effective and efficient manner.

Welcome @Unia @dinmaeke and @Munacat !

Thank you for being a part of this community. It is great to hear about your backgrounds! Do any of you have any thoughts to share about the role of Systems, Tools, and Processes in your work? Do you have any questions for the group? This is a great space to discuss and connect!

• @jason said in Introduce yourself to the community! -Systems, Tools, and Processes:

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the Systems, Tools, and Processes community of practice! My name is Jason and I’m a community manager here at Philanthropy University.

Please use this topic to introduce yourselves to everyone else in the community. What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?

Hello All, My name is Abhishek Pandey and I am from India. I am studying MBA in Development Studies and I joined this community to expand my knowledge and share the same with like-minded people. Thank you.

1 Reply
  • Hi everyone, my name is Aiyanyor David Osas, I am a medical laboratory scientist by profession, from Nigeria And I currently work with Arthur Jarvis University medical center, Akpabuyo, Calabar.

1 Reply
  • @jason said in Introduce yourself to the community! -Systems, Tools, and Processes:

Hi everyone,

Hi guys, my name is Folarin Abraham and i live in Abuja, Nigeria. I currently work with SOS Children's Village in NIgeria as the National Advocacy Coordinator. I joined this community to meet people of like mind and learn more!

1 Reply
  • @abhishekpandey19 said in Introduce yourself to the community! -Systems, Tools, and Processes:

Hello All, My name is Abhishek Pandey and I am from India. I am studying MBA in Development Studies and I joined this community to expand my knowledge and share the same with like-minded people. Thank you.

Welcome to the Community Abhishek! ( @abhishekpandey19 )

It is wonderful to have you here. Do you have any thoughts about Systems, Tools, and Processes to share with the group? Any questions for like-minded learners? It would be great to hear your thoughts and ideas here!

Thank you for posting :)

A
    1 Reply
  • @aiyanyor said in Introduce yourself to the community! -Systems, Tools, and Processes:

Hi everyone, my name is Aiyanyor David Osas, I am a medical laboratory scientist by profession, from Nigeria And I currently work with Arthur Jarvis University medical center, Akpabuyo, Calabar.

**Welcome to the Community Aiyanyor! ( @aiyanyor ) So great to have you here! **

Do you have any thoughts about Systems, Tools, and Processes to share with the group? Would you like to share any questions for people here?

We would love to hear your thoughts and ideas!

Thank you for introducing yourself :)

• @flowwise said in Introduce yourself to the community! -Systems, Tools, and Processes:

Hi guys, my name is Folarin Abraham and i live in Abuja, Nigeria. I currently work with SOS Children's Village in NIgeria as the National Advocacy Coordinator. I joined this community to meet people of like mind and learn more!

Welcome to the Community Folarin ( @FlowWise )! We are happy to have you here :)

It is great to hear of your motivation for being here :)

Do you have any thoughts or ideas about Systems, Tools, and Processes to share with the group?

Thank you for posting!

• @mark_g said in Introduce yourself to the community! -Systems, Tools, and Processes:

@abhishekpandey19 said in Introduce yourself to the community! -Systems, Tools, and Processes:

Welcome to the Community Abhishek! ( @abhishekpandey19 )

It is wonderful to have you here. Do you have any thoughts about Systems, Tools, and Processes to share with the group? Any questions for like-minded learners? It would be great to hear your thoughts and ideas here!

Thank you for posting :)

@Mark_G @Jason and @all
    I would like to know more on this topic from the people who are actually working in an organization? I would want to know what are the system, and tools that each one use in their organization. This may help all of us to come up with more queries and discussion can be deeper. Thank you.

• Am Nkechi Nworie, I Live in Lagos,Nigeria
    I work with Various Marketing/Solutions firms over 2years with aim of meeting daily marketing demands and challenges. I'm open minded to learning,development & innovation. I'm looking forward to creating solutions that will help my community in areas of development, skill acquisition and stress management. thank you

• @Jason said in Introduce yourself to the community! -Systems, Tools, and Processes:

Hi everyone,

Hi my name is Oluwakemi am studying public administration here in Nigeria joined in so I could learn more share my views.

• Hi, I am Euly Enrique. I am currently working in government in the Philippines. Our organization caters to capacity development, training and human resource development of our Department personnel and local government offices. I hope that this course will provide knowledge on monitoring and evaluation.

• Bonjour a tous! I am Rulx Narcisse, a project manager from Haiti. I am glad to be here, hoping discussing and sharing about management. I am an astronomy expert working now in Société Haïtienne d'Astronomie in some outreach projects. Joining this community will be very helpfull.

• @Jason said in Introduce yourself to the community! -Systems, Tools, and Processes:

Hi everyone,

I'm Seyi from Nigeria. I am currently self employed working as a Data Analyst. I'm happy to join this community because I am eager to learn from the experiences of everyone.

• What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?
    Hello Friends, am Francis Oyat Otoo from Gulu in northern Uganda. I work for Family Harvest Foundation a non-governmental organisation that is providing vocational education to youth aged 16 to 30 years. As a Project Team Leader, i work to make the projects successful with my team. To continually learn new ideas, apply good tools/process, etc that a community member has applied successfully.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.