Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Self Presentation!

Hello everybody. I'm YABOURI Namiyate alias Sambiani. From Togo, and living in Lomé. I'm a teacher and researcher in science of education at University of Lome. Also, involved in Non formal education and socia collective promotion through NGOs, especially in Global Citizenship Education.
    I'm here for learning, exhanging and getting more experience. So, thanks to everybody for exchanges and collaboration with me.

Q
    2 Replies
  • @sambiani said in Self Presentation!:

Hello everybody. I'm YABOURI Namiyate alias Sambiani. From Togo, and living in Lomé. I'm a teacher and researcher in science of education at University of Lome. Also, involved in Non formal education and socia collective promotion through NGOs, especially in Global Citizenship Education.
    I'm here for learning, exhanging and getting more experience. So, thanks to everybody for exchanges and collaboration with me.

Welcome @Sambiani!

• @Sambiani said in Self Presentation!:

that's great. I want to improve education system. We have made an educational website in which people get free skills of different softwares.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.