Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Introduce yourself to the community!

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the Human Resource Management community of practice! My name is Jason and I’m a community manager here at Philanthropy University.

Please use this topic to introduce yourselves to everyone else in the community. What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?

1 Reply
  • My name is Kennedy Onyango, I am the founder and director of EDTEC www.edteckenya.webs.com . We are a social-enterprise based in Mbita, Kenya. I am seeking partnerships with such like minded organizations.

• Hi everyone my name is Ago Uchechi, i'm the project coordinator of Goodhouse farms an agricultural farm base in port Harcourt Nigeria

• I'm Steve Adams from Lagos Nigeria. I just started working in the area of IT for Development. Basically what we try to do is bring FREE basic ICT education to inmates in Nigera's prisons. This way they are empowered to easily integrate back into society with their new skills in graphic design, web design, apps development, etc. I'm the Executive Director/CEO of this new social service initiative

• Hi everyone am Lambert babangida residing in Abuja, am pleased to be part of this great community of interlectuals.

• @jason said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the Human Resource Management community of practice! My name is Jason and I’m a community manager here at Philanthropy University.

Please use this topic to introduce yourselves to everyone else in the community. What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?

My name is Meninwa Sandra. I live in Nigeria. I work as a Recruitment Associate for Teach For Nigeria. I recruit young leaders and professionals to add the value of quality education to children from low income communities.

I choose to join this community because I am extremely psyched about HR. Everyone around me know that I am literally crazy about HR (and not even a man o...lol). I want to grow in all aspects of HR (RSM, Coaching.....). I am hopeful that this community will provide a learning platform and tools to provide solution and stand as one of the solution providers to this problem.

• Hello everyone.
    My name is Chidinma Eke and I live in Asaba, Nigeria. I work with Cartege Cinemas as a Cinema Manager where I manage the daily running of the cinema and drive the performance of the team leaders to deliver on business key performance indicators.
    At the moment, I am working on transitioning in my career to being an administrator in the Nonprofit sector and I have joined this community as an avenue to interact, learn and contribute. These three put me on a solid pedestal to achieve this goal.

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.