Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Introduce yourself to the community! -Program Design and Development

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the Program Design and Development community of practice! My name is Jason and I’m a community manager here at Philanthropy University.

Please use this topic to introduce yourselves to everyone else in the community. What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?

B
    4 Replies
  • @jason said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the Program Design and Development community of practice! My name is Jason and I’m a community manager here at Philanthropy University.

Please use this topic to introduce yourselves to everyone else in the community. What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?

Hi, My name is Sabrina. I am working in CARE Bangladesh as Technical Coordinator - Research, Monitoring and Evaluation. I am based at Dhaka, Bangladesh. My role research and M&E is related to this CoP closely, therefore, I joined to this community to learn more. Thanks.

1 Reply

Hi everyone,

Hello My name is Betty Mbithi from Kenya.Am a social entrepreneur designing solutions for young girls and women to maximize their potential and live fulfilled lifes.Am happy to be in this community.
    Regards

1 Reply
  • @sabrinashumi said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

@jason said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

Hi everyone,

Hi, My name is Sabrina. I am working in CARE Bangladesh as Technical Coordinator - Research, Monitoring and Evaluation. I am based at Dhaka, Bangladesh. My role research and M&E is related to this CoP closely, therefore, I joined to this community to learn more. Thanks.

Wonderful, welcome Sabrina! Can you share more about the work that CARE does?

Given how closely your work aligns with the theme of this CoP, I encourage you to visit the best practices post to share any insights you may have about beneficiary involvement in planning and implementation :)

• @bettyk said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

Hi everyone,

Hello My name is Betty Mbithi from Kenya.Am a social entrepreneur designing solutions for young girls and women to maximize their potential and live fulfilled lifes.Am happy to be in this community.
    Regards

Welcome Betty! Great to hear from you. How have you been?

Similar to @SabrinaShumi , I encourage you to visit the best practices post to share any insights you may have about beneficiary involvement in planning and implementation :)

• I'm Steve Adams from Lagos Nigeria. I just started working in the area of IT for Development. Basically what we try to do is bring FREE basic ICT education to inmates in Nigera's prisons. This way they are empowered to easily integrate back into society with their new skills in graphic design, web design, apps development, etc. I'm the Executive Director/CEO of this new social service initiative

• Hi everyone,

My name is Mansur Dara Idris
    From Nigeria,
    I'm a student
    I joined this community to improve my skills.

• My name is Japhet Aloyce Kalegeya, from Tanzania, Am working with the Non- Governmental Organization named Christian Education and Development Organization (CEDO), my role is to lead team of implementors, provide reports, managing relationship etc

Hi everyone,

Hello everyone. My name is Manjola Perja, i'm from Tirana, Albania. I'm the CEO of the organization ALVA - Albanian Values - Vlerat Shqiptare. In our project the design is very necessary, because how much we learn about, more productive we will be. Thank you for giving me the opportunity of being part of it. Good Luck everyone!

• Course Ambassador

Hi everyone. I am Mohamed Valy Camara a guinean living in N'zerekore - Guinea. I am the founder an CEO of Educateurs Sans Frontiers( Educators Without Boarders)-EDUSAF. I am serving as founding and board member, and as financial manager of Nelson Mandela International school of N'zerekore - Guinea.
    My reason of enrolling into this course, is to acquire fundamental knowledge in managing social sector organizations, which will enable me to increase and accelerate the impact of my organization in my local communities.

• Course Ambassador

Hi everyone,

My name is Meninwa Sandra. I live in Nigeria. I work as a Recruitment Associate for Teach For Nigeria. I recruit young leaders and professionals to add the value of quality education to children from low income communities.

I choose to join this community because I am currently looking to diversify from core Human Resources to Mentorship and coaching, leadership development, monitoring and evaluation, program design and implementation, and project management. This community will provide a learning platform to one of my area of interest.

1 Reply
  • Staff

Welcome to the Philanthropy University community, @meninwa

It might not be active yet, but we are growing so keep coming back what is happening.

I see you found our Program Design and Development community. You might also be interested in joining these communities:

Measurement, Evaluation and Learning
    Leadership and Governance
    Measurement Evaluation and Learning

And I encourage you to join and lend your knowledge and experience to the Human Resource Management community!

If you need help using the site, let me know!

• Hello everyone.
    My name is Chidinma Eke and I live in Asaba, Nigeria. I work with Cartege Cinemas as a Cinema Manager where I manage the daily running of the cinema and drive the performance of the team leaders to deliver on business key performance indicators.
    At the moment, I am working on transitioning in my career to being an administrator in the Nonprofit sector and I have joined this community as an avenue to interact, learn and contribute. These three put me on a solid pedestal to achieve this goal.

• Hi everyone,
    Am Abraham from Nigeria
    am working on health information system program, i want to use the knowledge from this program design a program for facility assessment, is a facility base survey

1 Reply
  • Staff

Welcome to the Philanthropy University community space, @abrahamikem!

am working on health information system program, i want to use the knowledge from this program design a program for facility assessment, is a facility base survey

I look forward to hearing more about your work as you progress. Feel welcome to share information and resources as you find them and think they are helpful. The more we share, the more we all learn together!

1 Reply
  • @scottm said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

Welcome to the Philanthropy University community space, @abrahamikem!

I look forward to hearing more about your work as you progress. Feel welcome to share information and resources as you find them and think they are helpful. The more we share, the more we all learn together!

Thank you @ScottM

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.