Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Mobile App Development Using Ionic Framework

Ionic is an open source Software Development Kit (SDK) used to create hybrid mobile applications. While the original version of Ionic was built on top of AngularJS and Apache Cordova, the recent version known as ‘Ionic’ is built on Angular. The Ionic framework provides a rich library of front-end UI components and other building blocks that help the developers create high-performance and user-friendly mobile and Progressive Web Apps (PWAs). The developer-friendly tools of Ionic have made it a popular name among developers, and many well-known brands such as Sworkit, NASA, Target and MarketWatch have used Ionic in their applications.

• @jossyinanemoh said in Mobile App Development Using Ionic Framework:

Ionic is an open source Software Development Kit (SDK) used to create hybrid mobile applications. While the original version of Ionic was built on top of AngularJS and Apache Cordova, the recent version known as ‘Ionic’ is built on Angular. The Ionic framework provides a rich library of front-end UI components and other building blocks that help the developers create high-performance and user-friendly mobile and Progressive Web Apps (PWAs). The developer-friendly tools of Ionic have made it a popular name among developers, and many well-known brands such as Sworkit, NASA, Target and MarketWatch have used Ionic in their applications.
    Hello Jossy, my name is Oladele Oloruntoba from Nigeria where I work with an NGO delivering data driven natives to the underserved across different thematic areas. I work in the ehealth space and will like to know more about what you do

J
    1 Reply
  • @olordele234 said in Mobile App Development Using Ionic Framework:

@jossyinanemoh said in Mobile App Development Using Ionic Framework:

Hello Jossy, my name is Oladele Oloruntoba from Nigeria where I work with an NGO delivering data driven natives to the underserved across different thematic areas. I work in the ehealth space and will like to know more about what you do

Good after noon Mr. Oladele. I'm a graphics designer, app developer, and web application development geek. I'm based in Lagos

A
    1 Reply
  • @jossyinanemoh said in Mobile App Development Using Ionic Framework:

@olordele234 said in Mobile App Development Using Ionic Framework:

@jossyinanemoh said in Mobile App Development Using Ionic Framework:

Good after noon Mr. Oladele. I'm a graphics designer, app developer, and web application development geek. I'm based in Lagos

Please i want to know more about the SDK. Any url i can get self taught tutorial.
    Alexander

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.