Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Weekly Welcome 23-OCT-2018 for Leadership and Governance

Hello @all!

Each week, we welcome new members and connect with continuing members of the Leadership and Governance community of practice so we have our own network for learning and improving the civil society work we do.

Let’s meet some of the people doing good work around the world!

Reply and tell us:
    1. What does your organization do? And where are the people you help?

2. Tell us about a recent success you had in the area of leadership or governance?

3. What is one lesson you've learned about leadership?

We are so happy to have you here! You can come here when you need support in with Leadership and Governance and we encourage you to come back and help others with their challenges when you can.

For you who have been here, please reply to people who are new and introducing themselves. This is our way of building a welcoming digital space together.

G
    1 Reply
  • ![alt text](image url)My name is RUSEVELT GEH TITA AM FROM CAMEROON PRECISELY IN THE WEST REGION. I BELONG TO AN ORGANIZATION CALLED THE META STUDENTS ASSOCIATION. AS THE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER I AIMED AT CREATING SEVERAL WAYS TO RAISE FUNDS FOR it.IMG-20181027-WA0010.jpg

• welcome brother and continue with your desires

• Am Ibhazukor Benjamin social worker and the founder of Voice for Africa Development Initiative and also a member of Junior Chamber International, a youth led organization. At JCI, We believe that youth are young active citizens all over the world. Living, communicating, taking action and creating impact in our communities. Are you a young active citizen? Do you want to make a difference in your community join a local organization. I am presently the national vice president of JCI Nieria and will like to make new friends and learn from them

• @scottm said in Weekly Welcome 23-OCT-2018 for Leadership and Governance:

Hello @all!

Each week, we welcome new members and connect with continuing members of the Leadership and Governance community of practice so we have our own network for learning and improving the civil society work we do.

Let’s meet some of the people doing good work around the world!

Reply and tell us:
    1. What does your organization do? And where are the people you help?

2. Tell us about a recent success you had in the area of leadership or governance?

3. What is one lesson you've learned about leadership?

We are so happy to have you here! You can come here when you need support in with Leadership and Governance and we encourage you to come back and help others with their challenges when you can.

For you who have been here, please reply to people who are new and introducing themselves. This is our way of building a welcoming digital space together.

Hello Everyone! My name is Syeda Farah Business Management Sharia Coordinator & Social Businesswoman
    Worker Women Juristic Problems Home Based-Small Business Consultant
    Peace Coach & Consultant Grass root Activist
    CEO Rahman Global Socioeconomic Systems
    Coordinator Smart Digital Marketing LLC Dubai
    Founder Member Sindh Vocational Women Association
    Founder & Project Manager Sultan-Ul-Arifeen Organization for women
    International Correspondent Spokesperson Sultan Bahoo Educational Complex Trust
    I want to join this community to reimagining capacity building for the digital age & to strengthen the capacity of 5000 local organizations.I m donating now by inviting Philanthropy University team with all communities to join Rahman Global Socioeconomic Systems regarding 100 Years (11/11/1918-11/11/2018) of Socioeconomics development. That’s why I m going to apply in all twelve** (12) Free On line courses As an Organizer at Event Tourism & Voluntourism International Correspondent Spokesperson of an Educational Complex , Founder women associations and organizations I m aware of it but not too much as i wanted the results

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.